Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) (49896 Views)

Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) / Olori Wuraola Pulls A Beyoncé On Ooni Of Ife (photos) / Olu Of Warri Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by tpiah2: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
*nollywoodians no even comment, na wa*

thought they had an association. undecided
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by ojnnaco(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
tpiah2:

who?

you are imagining things. undecided
Check out d pix again
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by tpiah2: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
ojnnaco:

Check out d pix again

which of the pics?

I checked them after your post.
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by missKiffy(f): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
CreampieAngela:
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra ?
Help me ask them abeg
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
eleko1:
That Judas.Abeg,nor let iya Bimbo catch mi undecided odawise,nor fud 4 mi tonite bi dat lipsrsealed embarassed

cheesy Iyangbali, betray you? Eyahh pele. cheesy

No worry, Iya Bimbo go give you food. Ba Kome!!! grin
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
he asked me what is my favourite position,I told him rear entry.......vickyrotex 2015 grin

Haaaa! cheesy

Ori e ti gbagi angry
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by raphrinco: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
you don't have oil in your land because is cursed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked,moreover count the houses in your State and count the mud kpako in your state and you will know your people own the whole mud and thatched kpako grin grin grin grin grin grin grin while the mansions if any' belongs to the African Israelites ...BIAFRA OWNS THE OIL ...HATRED CAN NEVER TURN POLLUTED WATER IN YOUR STATE TO TO OIL LAND ...OR YOU GO AND QUESTION GOD FOR HIS LOVE..... grin grin grin grin grin
CreampieAngela:
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by tman4real21(m): 9:15am On Aug 15, 2015
argon500:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo led other dignitaries to the interdenominational funeral service of the Ooni of Ife Oba Okunade Sijuwade which held at Enuwa Square, Ooni of Ife's palace today August 14th.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/08/photos-from-funeral-service-of-ooni-of.html
Yoruba pastors and their hypocricy... Attending da burial of their Oba who they have used about 5 heads to burry. I pitty those pple dt attend dia juju churches...
Re: Dignitaries At The Burial Of Ooni Of Ife (photos) by tpiander: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2015
tman4real21:
dia juju churches...

which juju churches are those.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kegites: All I'm Karid Should Please Meet Here... / Why Do People Pour A Little Out Of Their Drink On The Ground Before Drinking? / Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.