Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... (16185 Views)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People / Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by morpheus24: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hey, I'm here to learn not to e-fight. I'm learning a lot at the romance section, so when are you gonna wife me, Morph? tongue grin

I told you I am tribalist, no Nguni's. I can manage Swati girls but Xhosa. You will beat me and put poison in my food.

You want my mother to cry!

Tufiakwa!
Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
morpheus24:

I told you I am tribalist, no Nguni's. I can manage Swati girls but Xhosa. You will beat me and put poison in my food.

Tufiakwa!

Haaaaaaaaa! Come on, Xhosa girls aren't that bad...if you're a good boy tongue Poisoning though? Haikhona!
Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
The girl on "your" profile pic is different from the two you uploaded yesterday after you were grilled about "your" hair being too damn kinky for someone biracial.

Next week, after your imaginary trip to Lagos, your Igbo boyfriend of 4yrs is gonna pop up.
Disappoint me please. grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by morpheus24: 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Haaaaaaaaa! Come on, Xhosa girls aren't that bad...if you're a good boy tongue Poisoning though? Haikhona!

Even Dbanj don run, you want me to put leg.

Iro!
Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
morpheus24:
The South African hit squad is out again-VandalZA, Punky, Tumi and that fake French LesudAfrikaaner girl.

What did I miss?

Damn Tumisang, don't you contribute to any other topic on Nairaland?

Don't let me shut this thread down.

Be nice Wena!

Like you, I only contribute to those about South Africa/ns.
Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Msauza:
Thato, Thandeka Khumalo will kill you for posting her pics.

https://za.linkedin.com/pub/thandeka-khumalo/b8/a61/a63

Nazo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
morpheus24:

Even Dbanj don run, you want me to put leg.

Iro!

Bonang is not Xhosa or even Nguni for that matter. She's Tswana. Xhosa women leave men, not the other way around cheesy Come on, I'll treat you right grin Hahaha.

Anyway, nice to see you around Morph & don't start your usual nonsense because we're here to deliver the Sicilian bah bah bah treatment wink
Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by morpheus24: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Tumisang:

Like you, I only contribute to those about South Africa/ns.

Says a lot about you and how much you know about Morpheus's 8 years on Nairaland.
Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
morpheus24:

Says a lot about you and how much you know about Morpheus's 8 years on Nairaland.

Shrug
Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by newReal(m): 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
I suspect the OP is from Lesotho or Swaziland or .... heck, could even be from South Africa.
Because no Nigerian could be as dumb as this. No one from West Africa could ever think of Ghana as a French speaking country.

3 Likes

Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by vandalZA(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kedu which is hello. Kedu which is hello. ututu oma otú ị na m mma ekele na unu. which means good morning how are you.
LOLEST I'm done you are Nigerian! And F**ck you

2 Likes

Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by vandalZA(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
Msauza:

LOLEST so she tried to play us..........wen we talked to her in south African language early in the morning she disappeared and then she comeback with the translations from google..
Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by vandalZA(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
morpheus24:

Tufiakwa!
LOLEST
Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by phrezzz: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Wassup lol seeing trolls. abeg nobody stop deceiving urself u are clearly naija. igbo for dat matter.

1 Like

Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by phrezzz: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
if u wana diss SA do it to their face not hide and be praising nigeria. Naija is great and beautiful same with anyother african country. by d way am thinking of proposing to bae next month.

1 Like

Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by newReal(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=vandalZA post=36995251]LOLEST I'm done you are Nigerian! And F**ck you[/quote]
How can she be a Nigerian and won't understand a Nigerian native language?
How can she be a Nigerian and wouldn't know that Ghana doesn't speak French?

You are as dumb as she is if you can't decipher that she's not a Nigerian.

BUNCH OF DUMB SOUTHIES

1 Like

Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by vandalZA(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
SO SHE DISAPPEARED AGAIN lest hope she doesn't abound this threat i want to vomit on her face...... no-one fools VZA!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
Oohlalah, come duze, baby
Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by RoyalPearl(f): 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
Msauza:

Lol I am dead. I just find it so disgusting when people use other people's photos for nonsense. I mean if you don't want to put your own profile pic up, why use someone else's. These are the disadvantages of social media. This is why people should try as much as possible to keep their pics private and don't accept invites from strangers.

You should be a detective though tongue

4 Likes

Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by soilsista(f): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Iyhoooo! Hahaha. She's probably emathandweni. Lamantombazana sometimes xa bejola ne, it's like ba-hypnotised. I've seen it live. I mean kunezinto that you can say, nezinye that you shouldn't. Talking bad about ekhaya is not ayoba. Don't care how good the naai is, control yaself tongue
Heeeeeeyi hai kancane hey!! And these men laugh behind their backs bona ba busy bare ba tshegisa ka rona. Mxm ba ntena bjang. Talking bad about your country and the men won't make these Nigerians love you more ke botlaela fela.

Naomi wateng o confused struu! Na bolela polelo efeng gona? She deactivated her account after ba mo exposa? Lol the things we see here!

2 Likes

Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by phrezzz: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by soilsista(f): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Wabona ba re botsa bunch of dumb Southies mara they'll still be stupid enough to throw themselves at these men. Masepa fela angry
Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by vandalZA(m): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
newReal:

How can she be a Nigerian and won't understand a Nigerian native language?
How can she be a Nigerian and wouldn't know that Ghana doesn't speak French?

You are as dumb as she is if you can't decipher that she's not a Nigerian.

BUNCH OF DUMB SOUTHIES
she's Nigerian and trying to hide her Nigerian face with a finger

1 Like

Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
soilsista:

Heeeeeeyi hai kancane hey!! And these men laugh behind their backs bona ba busy bare ba tshegisa ka rona. Mxm ba ntena bjang. Talking bad about your country and the men won't make these Nigerians love you more ke botlaela fela.

Naomi wateng o confused struu! Na bolela polelo efeng gona? She deactivated her account after ba mo exposa? Lol the things we see here!

She deactivated? Wow. I was starting to think maybe ke magosha Abuja because the story of a whole family moving around makes no sense, especially since she's grown enough to remain home without having to tag along with daddy. But who knows?

5 Likes

Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by mzilakazi(m): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
vandalZA:
LOLEST so she tried to play us..........wen we talked to her in south African language early in the morning she disappeared and then she comeback with the translations from google..

It is simple, use more of a kasie lingo that Google will never know. That will completely jam Google translate. Remember all the words are preprogrammed and what is not there will come as it is.

3 Likes

Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by OohLalah(f): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
RoyalPearl:

NB local languages are not spoken only in the village. If you have really been to Ghana you would know that.

It's like saying Zulu is only spoken in the village etc which sounds moronic to be honest

Please this is Nigerian scammer. Period. There's a lot of French speaking foreigners in SA same as French speakers would be foreigners in Ghana.
Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by vandalZA(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
soilsista:

LOLEST why did she leave so early
Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by OohLalah(f): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
I'm just being realistic our country spent hundreds of the tax payers money just to upgrade his home and supply for his 6 wives that's corruption. South African Black people's minds are not yet delivered, everyone is greedy and lazy they never want to work or get the free education that was granted to them then they blame apartheid and white people it has gotten so worse they even blaming foreigners. especially the Zulu people they are probably the worst. I will not do anything about the corrupted government ill just sit back and watch and if the DA does not take over in the next two elections I'm leaving the angry South Africa. ....

This prove you are a Nigerian dear. Please what you said there is the only thing Nigerians say everyday on this forum. Please tell us your mum's clan name. Rubbish!
Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by RoyalPearl(f): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
OohLalah:

Please this is Nigerian scammer. Period. There's a lot of French speaking foreigners in SA same as French speakers would be foreigners in Ghana.
lol I knew the person was a scammer from the profile picture to learning french in Ghana. It's like saying I went to South Africa and they taught me their local language Portuguese grin grin. Something just smelt fishy about this story from the get go.
Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by soilsista(f): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
vandalZA:
LOLEST why did she leave so early
Akere le mo expositse? She never expected it. She thought she could come here, a bue gampe ka rona and get away with it because she didn't think there would be South Africans here. Like she said in one of her posts.

She must know gore batho ba ga ba re rate, FULL STOP!! Nothing we say can change their minds
Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by soilsista(f): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
OohLalah:

This prove you are a Nigerian dear. Please what you said there is the only thing Nigerians say everyday on this forum. Please tell us your mum's clan name. Rubbish!
Lol nazo!
Re: I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... by OohLalah(f): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
RoyalPearl:
lol I knew the person was a scammer from the profile picture to learning french in Ghana. It's like saying I went to South Africa and they taught me their local language Portuguese grin grin. Something just smelt fishy about this story from the get go.

Exactly! just imagine?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Trailer With Container Falls At CMS Busstop Lagos, Causes Traffic Jam / I Have Never Been To An Airport / Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.