Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) (12910 Views)

Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kogi Tribunal: Anything Can Happen / At 79 OBJ Still Protecting He's Manhood.. For What? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ezeagu(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Israel also has a functioning democracy....and a society that runs according to the rule of law.(ok...some may take that with a pich of salt).

For example...a Palestinian family was burned in their house by a group of Israeli extermists.

Guess where the surviors got treated?. A Israeli hospital. Guess what the Israeli Prime Minister called the attack? An act of terror. (Note that he did not blame anyone but the Israeli terrorists for the attack).

In 1982...several Palestinians were massacred in Lebanon by a Jewish backed millitia. Three years later...an Israeli commission of inquiry strongly condemned the attack.

In 1997....a Jewish soldier went on a rampage in a Palestinian village...killing and injuring people. He was arrested and tried as a murderer.

As for Arab countries.....repressive regimes, people getting jailed for no good reason......all this builds up resentment....which boils over after many years. Take Syria....the Assads ruled harshly. People dissapeared for no good reason.

That leaves a lot of resentment......which builds up and explodes......ending up with the mess we have today.

Let's be honest.....if you want peace and prosperity.....don't be repressive.Arab countries have to learn the lessons of democracy and good governance.

That didn't really endear me to Israel. In fact you just brought up more reasons why the enterprise is a murderous one.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ezeagu(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
you see your life? Anger and rage

And you're still pulling non-sense out of your ass. Wow!
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by EVarn(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
musicwriter:
Israel = USA.
When you fight Israel you're fighting proxy US military. Remove the US from the equation and the outcome will be different.
Israel has hundreds of nuclear and atomic warheads,including H-bombs and other thermonuclear weapons of mass destruction.
They have Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles{ICBM} capable of striking as far as the US,Australia and even Argentina.
They have a National Missile Defence Shield{NMDS} to protect them against enemy cruise missiles,nuclear missiles,drones and fighter jets.
Israel has one of the world's most powerful armed forces.
They have a strategic nuclear submarine fleet that can pulverize the entire middle east to dust in less than 48 hours.
My point is that,without the US,Israel can adequately defend itself.The whole Arab world{including Turkey and maybe Pakistan} cannot invade Israel.
I'm not talking based on my religious sentiments,I'm simply presenting facts.Israel has become quite powerful.

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by EVarn(m): 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
ezeagu:

Nonsense.

Israel is backed up by the western world.
Arab countries such as Egypt and Saudi Arabia are also backed by powerful western nations like the US and France.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by adino(m): 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
ezeagu:
Gosh, half of Nigeria needs to be wasted, the stupidity is crippling.

What! Did you say half. At least 75% of the damn population. The stupidity and arrant Lack of knowledge is nauseatingly disgusting in astronomical proportion.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ezeagu(m): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
EVarn:
Arab countries such as Egypt and Saudi Arabia are also backed by powerful western nations like the US and France.

Yes, because of resources, Israel is backed up because they represent the interests of the United States in the Middle East and many powerful Americans have links to Israel.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by oderemo(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
ezeagu:
Gosh, half of Nigeria needs to be wasted, the stupidity is crippling.
True but hash mrjn.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by EVarn(m): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
walemoney007:
u know notin about d world politics,witout d USA dia will b no isreal
You are wrong,Israel will thrive due to its powerful military.
Israel has the most powerful and advanced armed forces in the middle east,one of the most powerful in the modern world.Israel is said to have the best airforce in the world,and its MOSSAD is the most renown intelligence agency aside the CIA.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by EVarn(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
ezeagu:

Yes, because of resources, Israel is backed up because they represent the interests of the United States in the Middle East and many powerful Americans have links to Israel.
Many powerful Americans also have links to the house of Saud.
Apart from resource greed,Saudi Arabia is simply a balancing power in the region; to counter and limit Israeli and Iranian influence in the middle east,afterall,the west does not want Israel to slip beyond its direct control.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by musicwriter(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
EVarn:
Israel has hundreds of nuclear and atomic warheads,including H-bombs and other thermonuclear weapons of mass destruction.
They have Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles{ICBM} capable of striking as far as the US,Australia and even Argentina.
They have a National Missile Defence Shield{NMDS} to protect them against enemy cruise missiles,nuclear missiles,drones and fighter jets.
Israel has one of the world's most powerful armed forces.
They have a strategic nuclear submarine fleet that can pulverize the entire middle east to dust in less than 48 hours.
My point is that,without the US,Israel can adequately defend itself.The whole Arab world{including Turkey and maybe Pakistan} cannot invade Israel.
I'm not talking based on my religious sentiments,I'm simply presenting facts.Israel has become quite powerful.

So, you believe I was writing based on religious sentiments?. And you'll be the one to educate me on this topic?.

Everything you've listed there is a US-Israel co-operation, not a unilateral effort. The US literally not only supply them equipments but train their army as well. And for your information, Iran alone have all that you listed, but they're not making noise about it. As a matter of fact, Israel envy Iran's military might, which is the reason for all the noise you hear about their peaceful nuclear facilities, and not allowing them develop their nuclear technology. If Iran have their way that country will be the real military super-power. Of course, we all know the west don't want third world countries embrace science, so they vilify Iran instead.

In terms of total money received, Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of
military assistance from the United States since World War II. United State's annual military aid to Israel is $60 Billion, almost more than Nigeria's annual budget.

US-Isaeli military relationship https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel-United_States_military_relations

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by AlienStar: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Which western world? wake up n stop decieving ursef!
ezeagu:

Nonsense.

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by tucky200(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
who will tell the fool above the person above me that is God himself is the one protecting Israel not any country support that he claimed
75% isrealies don't believe in GOD anymore
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
ezeagu:

That didn't really endear me to Israel. In fact you just brought up more reasons why the enterprise is a murderous one.

Well....we are now straying off topic into Israel's legitimacy....and that is a long and ruminant topic.

I guess my point can be summarized this way....repressive governments breed resentments and bitterness....which eventually blows up in the face of the country and the government concerned.

That is why Israel is stable vis a vis other Arab countries.

As for Israel vs Palestine.....that's another discussion.(And it is one I would rather not take part in as I have gotten tired of the whole crisis for several years now. It is almost as if both sides like fighting each other. ).
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ezeagu(m): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
EVarn:
Many powerful Americans also have links to the house of Saud.
Apart from resource greed,Saudi Arabia is simply a balancing power in the region; to counter and limit Israeli and Iranian influence in the middle east,afterall,the west does not want Israel to slip beyond its direct control.

So why doesn't Saudi Arabia have nuclear weapons?

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by EVarn(m): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
musicwriter:
So, you believe I was writing based on religious sentiments?. And you'll be the one to educate me on this topic?.
Everything you've listed there is a US-Israel co-operation, not a unilateral effort. The US literally not only supply them equipments but train their army as well. And for your information, Iran alone have all that you listed, but they're not making noise about it. As a matter of fact, if Israel envy Iran's military might, which is the reason for all the noise you hear about not allowing them develop their nuclear technology.
Iran does not have;
*Nuclear warheads
*Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles{ICBM}
*National Missile Defence Shield{NMDS}
*Strategic nuclear submarine fleet
Why would Israel be jealous of an almost powerless Iran?,Iran is a known terrorist country; no one,not even wahabist Saudi Arabia wants Iran to possess nuclear weapons.
US-Israel military cooperation runs deep,however Israel produces most of its military armaments indigenously.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ezeagu(m): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well....we are now straying off topic into Israel's legitimacy....and that is a long and ruminant topic.

I guess my point can be summarized this way....repressive governments breed resentments and bitterness....which eventually blows up in the face of the country and the government concerned.

That is why Israel is stable vis a vis other Arab countries.

As for Israel vs Palestine.....that's another discussion.(And it is one I would rather not take part in as I have gotten tired of the whole crisis for several years now. It is almost as if both sides like fighting each other. ).

And where do those repressive governments come from, how did they just pop up in synchrony?
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ozoebuka1(m): 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
walemoney007:
u know notin about d world politics,witout d USA dia will b no isreal
you are even d one that's lost here.. if you know world politics, u should have known that its without israel dia will be no america
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by traffics(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dere is God
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
ezeagu:

And where do those repressive governments come from, how did they just pop up in synchrony?

Two ways such come up.

1) Most Arab countries were under autocracies. After WW1 and the Sykes Picot led division of the Arab world.....many of them ended up with repressive governments. And yes...some of them had popular support to begin with. Some of them were backed by the West and by the Soviets when they were hanging around.

When you have lived under autocracy....it is difficult to get used to democracy.Better to continue under the old autocrats than to go for the uncertainty of democracy....as seen in Egypt . (And not just Arab countries, African countries and many other Asian countries have that issue.). That is why sometimes when I hear the UK chastise us for not being democratic...I feel like telling them that it took them thousands of years to get British democracy perfected. (That does not excuse dictatorships though....and it does not explain vibrant democracies like India).

Israel, on the other hand was founded by Jews who mainly came from Europe....and who had some experience of Western style democracy.

2.Arab countries are amalgamations. Take Iraq.....Sunnis, Shias and Kurds. The Kurds in particular....who also live in Turkey, Syria and Iran want their own country. Shias got resentful of being run by sunnis...and so on. In times like this....a lot of Arabs felt that strong man rule is better than the confusion of democracy. Added to that is the whole issue of discrimination and racism. And then most of these countries are resource dependent....which means that getting money from the center is a matter of sharing....not a matter of using your brain to innovate. So...he who controls the center..

3.Finally.....I blame the people. In America....the minute there is injustice....hundreds of people are on the street in protest. Lots of Americans opposed the war in Iraq.

Arab world.? When Saddam killed people....where were the protests? When Ghaddafi massacred people in Libya in 1984....how many Libyans took to the street to protest? In Iran, someone was jailed for opposing the government. No one protested.If people are not ready to fight for a democratic government....they won't get it.South Korea is a democracy because in the 1970's....hundreds of people were willing to protest...and willing to die or get jailed for the right to vote.(And South Korea's leader was US backed).
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by musicwriter(m): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
EVarn:
Iran does not have;
*Nuclear warheads
*Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles{ICBM}
*National Missile Defence Shield{NMDS}
*Strategic nuclear submarine fleet
Why would Israel be jealous of an almost powerless Iran?,Iran is a known terrorist country; no one,not even wahabist Saudi Arabia wants Iran to possess nuclear weapons.
US-Israel military cooperation runs deep,however Israel produces most of its military armaments indigenously.

The link is there for you to read up for yourself, if you really care for the truth.

Please let's leave it here. I'm neither an Israeli or Iranian or from the middle east.

My only concern is that Africa is not yet able to find it's way to science.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by EVarn(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
ezeagu:

So why doesn't Saudi Arabia have nuclear weapons?
*Saudi Arabia supports a rather extreme version of islam called wahabism,and they are well known sponsors of aggressive wahabist movements across the middle east and north africa.
*Saudi Arabia is a sunni country that abhors deep hatred for shia/shiite ethnic nations like Iran and Syria.
*Saudi Arabia bears a deep grudge against Israel and they are sympathetic to cause of the defunct 'islamic state of palestine'.
Due to the 3 reasons above,giving Saudi Arabia nuclear weapons will amount to armageddon in the middle east; Israel could get enraged enough to launch an all out nuclear or conventional assualt to protect its "sovereignity and national survival",while Iran would be further motivated to arm terrorist militias to massacre both jews and sunni ethnic groups across the region and they would also accelerates theirs nuclear programme,posing further threat to regional stability.
It would become one big butchery.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ezeagu(m): 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
EVarn:

*Saudi Arabia supports a rather extreme version of islam called wahabism,and they are well known sponsors of aggressive wahabist movements across the middle east and north africa.
*Saudi Arabia is a shiite/shia country that abhors deep hatred for sunni ethnic nations like Iran and Syria.
*Saudi Arabia bears a deep grudge against Israel and they are sympathetic to cause of the defunct 'islamic state of palestine'.
Due to the 3 reasons above,giving Saudi Arabia nuclear weapons will amount to armageddon in the middle east; Israel could get enraged enough to launch an all out nuclear or conventional assualt to protect its "sovereignity and national survival",while Iran would be further motivated to arm terrorist militias to massacre both jews and shiite ethnic groups across the region and they would also accelerates theirs nuclear programme,posing further threat to regional stability.
It would become one big butchery.

So why didn't Iran get nuclear weapons and wipe out Jews?
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by EVarn(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
musicwriter:

The link is there for you to read up for yourself, if you really care for the truth.
Please let's leave it here. I'm neither an Israeli or Iranian or from the middle east.
My only concern is that Africa is not yet able to find it's way to science.
I have already studied enough of US-Isreali military cooperation to analyse your link; your link doesnt disprove my arguement in any way.
anyway,Africa is gradually entering into the world of advanced science; countries like South Africa and Nigeria have made huge gains in terms of science and technology.
SA once had nuclear weapons,infact,they still have highly-enriched weapon grade uranium preserved in ingotts and stored in a heavily fortified military base.
Nigeria has a burdgeoning military industrial complex,especially in the area of naval technology,Nigeria builds and exports commercial warships to neighbouring african nations{although Nigeria still imports warships that are beyond its capacity to build}.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by EVarn(m): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
ezeagu:

So why didn't Iran get nuclear weapons and wipe out Jews?
Like I said,Iran is a terrorist country.Iran can never be allowed to acquired nuclear weapons,neither can Saudi Arabia{though it appears that they can easily purchase it from pakistan}.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Duru1(m): 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
omaniblog:
[center][img]http://1.bp..com/-Qevk7fKE5QE/Vc2o5l6ZTkI/AAAAAAAAAJc/OMSS1wH8064/s320/isreal-9jahub_com.jpg[/img][/center]

Since the creation of the State of Israel in 1948, their Arab neighbors have done everything possible to annihilate and wipe them off from the face of the earth.

The first war between Israel and their neighbors broke out in 1948 and Israel defeated them.

Again in 1967, a combined military forces of Egypt, Syria and Jordan attacked Israel but rather than defeat the tiny State of Israel with a meager population of only 7 million people, Israel won the war and even annexed some of their territories such as the West Bank, East- Jerusalem and the Golan Height.

But the most devastating war was the Yom Kippur war of 1973 when Egypt with the help of its Arab brothers swooped on Israel in a surprise attack with the aim of wiping them off and Israel defeated them again.

Today, having realized that they cannot defeat Israel, this Arab States have turned against themselves. Take a look at this picture Above and see what they have done to their countries

http://omanifranklin..com/2015/08/how-nothing-can-happen-to-isreal-no.html

You forgot the 1956 war.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Duru1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
ezeagu:

Nonsense.

Absolute nonsense!!. The first lost of territory, West Bank, by Israel to armed forces of Arab nations in 1948 was led by a British general supported by commanders of British officers.
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
ozoebuka1:
you are even d one that's lost here.. if you know world politics, u should have known that its without israel dia will be no america
No vex but your ignorance is legendary

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by PenSniper: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
OP, they did not turn against themselves on realising that they couldn't defeat Israel, but rather, Jehovah God, who is at work.

Saddam Husein accumulated a mass of weapons primarily because of Israel. Ditto Syria,
Iran and Libya.

But Gadaffi voluntarily relinquished his nulear arms before the sword of Babel descended on Libya leading to the current chaos.

The same sword shattered the friendship between Iraq and Iran for 8 years of a war of attrition before GW Bush finished off Iraq. Till today, Iraq remains in turmoil.

Syria was by far the most powerful of them and all its militarization was against Israel because of Golan Heights but they eventually turned the weapons on themselves.

Hezboula is heavily armed against Israel part of which weapon and men are currently being wasted in Syria. I wont be surprised if a sectarian war eventually breaks out between the shiites and the sunis in Lebanon when they shall turn the weapons on themselves.

Need i mention the current state of Yemen and the ongoing sectarian
bruhaha involving Saudi Arabia ?

Turkey was covertly supporting ISIS but today, they are against themselves.
ISIS is the waterloo of the arab world.

You only need to read what happened to the Medianite soldiers before Gideon and his 300 men in the book of Judges and the thousands of king Sennacherib of Assyria before king Hezekiah of Judah in the book of
Isaiah to understand whats happening in the Arab World.

God said of Ishmael ". . . his hand shall be against everybody and everybody's hands shall be against him. . .

Mockers may mock, but the hand of God upon Israel will ensure they remain undefeated.
Forever, the word of God remains settled in heaven.

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ezeagu(m): 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
Duru1:

Absolute nonsense!!. The first lost of territory, West Bank, by Israel to armed forces of Arab nations in 1948 was led by a British general supported by commanders of British officers.

So why has it only taken till 2014 for Britain to recognise Palestine. Why aren't the British and American forces in Palestine managing the Israeli settlers? Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93United_States_military_relations#U.S._military_equipment_in_Israeli_use

Because Britain was trying to keep the territorial integrity of the demarcations they negotiated means Israel isn't backed by the west?
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by ezeagu(m): 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
PenSniper:
OP, they did not turn against themselves on realising that they couldn't defeat Israel, rather Jehovah God who is at work.

Saddam Husein accumulated a mass of weapons primarily because of Israel. Ditto Syria,
Iran and Libya.
But Gadaffi voluntarily relinquished his nulear arms before the sword of Babel descended on Libya leading to the current chaos.
The same sword shattered the friendship between Iraq and Iran for 8 years of a war of attrition before GW Bush finished off Iraq. Till today, Iraq remains in turmoil.
Syria was by far the most powerful of them and all its militarization was against Israel because of Golan Heights but they eventually turned the weapons on themselves.

Hezboula is heavily armed against Israel part of which weapon and men are currently being wasted in Syria. I wont be surprised if a war sectarian war eventually breaks out between the shiites and the sunis in Lebanon when they shall turn the weapons on themselves.

Need i mention the current state of Yemen and the ongoing sectarian bruhaha involving Saudi Arabia ?

You only need to read what happened to the Medianite soldiers before Gideon and his 300 men in the book of Judges and the thousands of king Sennacherib of Assyria before king Hezekiah of Judah in the book of Isaiah to understand whats happening in the Arab World.

Mockers may mock, but the hand of God upon Israel will ensure they remain undefeated.
Forever, the word of God remains settled in heaven.

We're not mocking you, we're simply saying you guys are just the run of the mill brainwashed Africans and if you were ever to step into your promised land an Israeli would piss in your mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by lovely17(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
hardeniji:
opeeee o I made FTTC ( FIRST TEN TO COMMENT)
Lol which one be FTTC again
Re: Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) by Duru1(m): 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
ezeagu:

So why has it only taken till 2014 for Britain to recognise Palestine. Why aren't the British and American forces in Palestine managing the Israeli settlers? Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93United_States_military_relations#U.S._military_equipment_in_Israeli_use

Because Britain was trying to keep the territorial integrity of the demarcations they negotiated means Israel isn't backed by the west?

You are living on the idiocy known today as "political correctness". The entire area known as British mandate is called Palestine which included today's Israel and Jordan. However when Transjordan was created out of Palestine, the creation of Israel followed a year later. unfortunately, the Arabs refused the creation and existence of Israeli nation. British was very much involved with the administration of British mandated Palestine and took side with most Arab nations during the era in this subject matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? / President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood / Orji Kalu: President’s Visit To South-east Will Clear Lies That He Is Not Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.