Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) (48230 Views)

Prince Gozie Okeke Hospitalized, In Coma Over Heart Problem (Photos) / D'banj & His Wife, Didi Kilgrow Welcome Their First Child In US (Photo) / Georgina Onuoha Hospitalized In Sacramento USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by londonrivals: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-fPzkq9XWm3M/Vc4ROsRlYmI/AAAAAAAGPEE/AqgkHCeZ8u0/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
This is a press statement. Read below...

You can recall last two weeks Mr. Bruno Iwuoha was calling for medical help. After that the CEO Morgan Entertainment, Emeka Morgan Nwanne Oguejiofor Jr invited him to the US and took him to one of the best hospitasl and paid all the bills including hospital bill feeding and medication bill

When Mr Iwuoha arrived the US, he was on wheel chair but right now he is very healthy. According to the doctors, Bruno will not be able to work or do certain things for 6-12 months, to give room for proper healing.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-kmwhoBW3Nf4/Vc4RQScHceI/AAAAAAAGPEM/XaNWM8M1kbI/s400/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-LFC4Hfjq2YE/Vc4RQhQ14ZI/AAAAAAAGPEQ/N10ybnApiAQ/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-f0cpNiiyz7g/Vc4RT8gWSjI/AAAAAAAGPEc/0ozsHFZfBpo/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/photos-nollywood-actor-bruno-iwuoha.html

11 Likes

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
Thank you Mr. Emeka. kiss kiss

i hope Bruno gets well soon by Gods Grace.. grin grin

Cheers to the weekend.....

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by Immanueladebol(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
God bless Emeka Morgan

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by buygala(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Speedy recovery to him smiley

More blessing to Emeka Morgan smiley.... He is proof that there is still hope for Ibos smiley

NDIGBO KWENU grin grin

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by otijah(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Quick recovery Dad, the most respected actor in my nollywood history

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by Gurgle(f): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Thank God

10 Likes

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by boman2014: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
get well soon.

11 Likes

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by ayusco85(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
get well soon brov

last bullet: your riches is useless if you dont use it to help those in need. God bless this mr emeka guy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by luvinhubby(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
God bless good people.

17 Likes

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by EDWARD4119(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Get well soon

3 Likes

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by kenedy175(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pray he recovers quickly

5 Likes

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by scarr: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Get Well Soon Sir wink

4 Likes

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by tmeg: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
Thanks to anyone who has made it easy for his treatment, wish he gets better soon

14 Likes

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by johnwizey: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
May God continue to bless him

7 Likes

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
May God repay you Emeka Oguejiofor(Jnr) for showing this act of kindness.
Givers hands are always on top smiley

Wishing Mr Bruno quick recovery

24 Likes

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by adewaleadam(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
at last I make it to the top.......
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
He do well, but are Nigerian celeb not investing or what?y can't they pay their bills without public help I stand to be corrected constructively

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by adesegun121(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by thatchick: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
Kudos to Mr. Emeka, I hope others will follow your steps.

Get well soon Bruno.

8 Likes

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by pmc01(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
Why is the FTC blushing as if 'Maga has payed'? JK
I wish him good health soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by HouseT: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
Glorious God must bless you...uncle emeka son of morgan.

4 Likes

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by onadana: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
I don't get it when help is being publicized.Any way if Bruno had been prudent with his health in the first place this stunt wouldn't take place.

1 Like

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by angeltolly(f): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
Good news. May his healing be permanent. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by adesegun121(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
prosperng:
Why won't we have just one standard hospital in Nigeria

Why?
Why?
Why?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by obailala(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
What about his sight?... I thought they said he was going blind?
Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
prosperng:
Why won't we have just one standard hospital in Nigeria

Why?
Why?
Why?

Because quite simply, it costs money.....lots of money to build and maintain a good hospital in Nigeria.

Look at American hospitals. US citizens pay lots of money every year in taxes to get good amenities. Plus....hospital fees in the US are ultra high....and if you have insurance, you pay lots of money in insurance premiums to get good care. Plus, rich people in the US donate heavily to their hospitals.

And how about US med schools? Yes....medical students pay high fees, med schools and their parent universities have hefty budgets , and med schools too get heavy donations.

And standard regulatory agencies work well....because any small mess up, and the local governor can get sacked.

Yes.....Nigeria needs a standard hospital. But...if you want a system of standard hospitals in Nigeria....you have to pay the price in high taxes, and high hospital fees and insurance premiums....not this one where you pay heavily subsidised fees, and expect first class. And you have to make sure that PMB ins really interested in diversifying our economy away from oil....so that not only do we have the cash to pay for standard hospitals....but we even have the manufacturing capability to manufacture high grade equipment like MRI, CT , ECG, EEG and so on.(Because....lemme tell you....we have to import most of the things used in a standard hospital).

We do not have the money. Sad.

14 Likes

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by ritux: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
Bruno is okay now. He was speaking live on Brekete family program on radio station (Love FM 104.5 Abuja) earlier today. He said he is very well now however, he is still going to continue with some treatments.

2 Likes

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
GET WELL SOON..

1 Like

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by preciousMI1(f): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
I wish him quick LECOVELY....

Who even snapped d pics??

1 Like

Re: Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) by LieDetector(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
Thank God he's fine now.

Next!>>>>>>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" / Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria / South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.