Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? (1627 Views)

5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by Yusufadeto(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2006
because alot of people prefer you to be who you not than who you are
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by eslynera(f): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2006
hey, watchu mean?
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by Yusufadeto(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2006
i mean being urself, without trying to be anybody else, sometimes people find you more fun when u not being yourself, than when you trying to be yourself
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by Oracle(m): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2006
Going by your topic,
you don't need me to tell you that itz best being your natural self
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by Busta(f): 4:19am On Sep 30, 2006
That's the mistake that people make, Always be urself in respective of what people think of u.
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by Freewilly(f): 4:21am On Sep 30, 2006
Always be yourself , some people may not approve your life style, but who is to judge
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by Yusufadeto(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2006
ya i know that no one can judge me, it just a painful experience for me
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by Oracle(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2006
So whatz your experience like?
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by Yusufadeto(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2006
It kinda strange, but its truth, some people find me alot more interesting being myself than trying not to be myself, maybe am so cold to be with and people also believe that am kinda strict, i protect my respect before talking with someone you might not understand that but that i what i do
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by Memunah(f): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2006
yeah its good being urself it good to express yourself in your own little way.i 8 being fake.just be yourself and things will work out fine
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by kentony(m): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2006
go mumunah, being urself is not really a bad idea coz if u are trying to act as someone or like someone it will affect u if u decide to come back to ur normal self, there u 'll see u not acting well, we shud all realise that natural things are BEAUTIFUL. smiley
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by kentony(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2006
go mumunah, being urself is not really a bad idea coz if u are trying to act as someone or like someone it will affect u if u decide to come back to ur normal self, there u 'll see u not acting well, we shud all realise that natural things are BEAUTIFUL. smiley
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by kentony(m): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2006
sorry memunah ur name was wrongly spelt, shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by momoney1(m): 1:15am On Oct 01, 2006
That's the mistake that people make, Always be yourself in respective of what people think of u.

even when your style is weird?
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by Dalby(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2006
The best advise for any man is to be yourself, because if not your life will be a lie, and you would have to keep up the lies to maintains the new image. Every body will eventually find out the truth and you will be left out cold!!!
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by Pain(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2006
Yes. Try being someone else. It Hurts.
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by Yusufadeto(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2006
Ok, am always myself, its just that some always want you to be like they want to see you
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by Mula(f): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2006
I'm always myself because I know myself better than anyone else
And because I'm a fun girl, People attack me for it
People think i'm always seeking a spunk from a man's Dick. When I'm not.
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by iice(f): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2006
Mula:

I'm always myself because I know myself better than anyone else

Hell bleeping Yeah!!! Never have been one trying to be someone/something am not.
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by Yusufadeto(m): 9:34am On Oct 04, 2006
you have to always believe that u know more than anything and you r the best in everything
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by ST3V3(m): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2007
@poster

*people expect you to be perfect, even when they are not,it is a normal expectation

I believe it is better being urself (who u are inside). However one thing i have learnt in life as a young man is to continually work on my personality.

In this 21st century, you need a good personality in everything you do, work, school, ur local community e.t.c. So you may have to bend your true self a little bit to display this charateristics. But the bottom line is that you understand who you are yourself,so you dont feel like your living another life.x
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by Bblak(f): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2007
No.Still the best you could do with urself lipsrsealed
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:47am On Dec 21, 2008
It cant be though, cos thats the only thing u should be too, URSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by tpia5: 2:22am On Sep 04, 2011
**well, since moronic threads are taking over the section these days, its back to the archives. undecided**

@ topic

in a civilized manner, its ok.

otherwise, listen to feedback and use common sense.
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 04, 2011
Hmmm. Nope. In fact me being myself is the best thing I could ever be. cheesy

however that [b]depends [/b]on who you ask tho. tongue
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by Dondav(m): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2011
I'll rather stick to myself!
Re: Is It A Bad Idea Being Yourself? by MMM2(m): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2011

6angry

(1) (Reply)

Does Size Really Matter In A Relationship? / How To Date Women In London? / Why Nice Guys Finish Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.