Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:04 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) - Romance (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) (101047 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
bqlekan:
you should stop making me like you ok ehn ehn... I don't want to like you tongue

Lmao u better not like me tongue or I wil tel kel cheesy tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by bqlekan(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao u better not like me tongue or I wil tel kel cheesy tongue
liking you is not cheating nah, is it..
Have you seen Kel?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
bqlekan:
liking you is not cheating nah, is it..
Have you seen Kel?

Lol nah.........she might be busy or something
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
More of nollywood movies buh not the Epic ones lol...lemme call it classic or showcase lol
MhizDeedy:

Lmao m kidding but I do watch horror movies sometimes tz my brother's favorite grin what type of movies do u watch sef? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by bqlekan(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol nah.........she might be busy or something
oh ok, what's Deedy sef, how did you come bou it?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by wristbangle: 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol hmmmmm really?

Yes deedy. How is ur nite going?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by khassy(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
stale undecidedundecidedundecided

where are the wooers undecidedundecidedangry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sassybae:
More of nollywood movies buh not the Epic ones lol...lemme call it classic or showcase lol

Lol I do watch few nollywood movies but lots of Hollywood movies tz fascinating
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
wristbangle:

Yes deedy. How is ur nite going?

Just dere, I just had a shower now...... Urz?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
bqlekan:
oh ok, what's Deedy sef, how did you come bou it?

Lol do u like it? Nd I got it from my name 'Dharmie ' cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by bqlekan(m): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol do u like it? Nd I got it from my name 'Dharmie ' cheesy
yeah, I like how you write it.. Damilola. grin since you know a bit of what I do, wah do you do? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Some nollywood movies are fascinating too, keeps you glued to screen,tho not all

If you watch thru dstv..showcase channel, you'll love it
MhizDeedy:

Lol I do watch few nollywood movies but lots of Hollywood movies tz fascinating
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
KingTom:
I'm heregrin

do you ve money?... To win a girl's heart in Nigeria,you ve to acquire some wealth. If you can settle me i will work things out for you. Just tell me the person's name and you can ve her.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
simseg01:

do you ve money?... To win a girl's heart in Nigeria,you ve to acquire some wealth. If you can settle me i will work things out for you. Just tell me the person's name and you can ve her.

Ishilove. How much do you want I'll do anythingembarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by asumo12: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
KingTom:

Crushing already? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by daveP(m): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
KingTom:

Ishi love. How much do you want I'll do anythingembarassed
hmmm!

The elders of they land have spokun

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Ishilove: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
KingTom:

Lol. Nigerian doctors no get money cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 20, 2015
KingTom:

hmm... Ishilove say something now,kingtom is dying for you.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Ishilove: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2015
simseg01:

hmm... Ishilove say something now,kingtom is dying for you.
Dying ko, living ni.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by wristbangle: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Dying ko, living ni.

Your absence has made romance section dead zone.

A yoruba adage says " the absence of cat has made rat grow wings". Na wetin dey happen be that now oo.

Gudam. How was ur nite?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by wristbangle: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2015
KingTom:

Hahaha. See this man. grin grin grin. U wan fall maga?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by wristbangle: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2015
KingTom:

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by McEwen(m): 9:21am On Aug 20, 2015
KingTom:

Sly cry cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Ishilove: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
wristbangle:

A yoruba adage says " the absence of cat has made rat grow wings". Na wetin dey happen be that now oo.

Gudam. How was ur nite?
That's too bad. Well, if the section is so bad now why don't you avoid it? Let the trolls and kids knock themselves out grin

My night was fair. Sorry I haven't responded to your message, my line has been barred so I have to go to their office to unbar it.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
asumo12:

Crushing already? undecided
grin your signature
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
daveP:
hmmm!

The elders of they land have spokun
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Lol. Nigerian doctors no get money cheesy
I saw you telling wristbangle something about your number! So it has gotten to that! So you mean it has gotten to this cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Cutehector(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
KingTom:

I saw you telling wristbangle something about your number! So it has gotten to that! So you mean it has gotten to this cry
lmao.. Kingtom dey cry because of ishilove.. Lmao.. Hahahaahhhahhaha.. Kingtom, a whole u.. Why na? Why?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
wristbangle:

You!!!! angry so it is you who is responsible for my rejection by ishilove!!!!! angry you will be taught a valuable lesson soon! Just wait!!! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by Cutehector(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
wristbangle:

Gudam. How was ur nite?
who r d rats? No make me slap u o.. Who is ishilove? She is a woman.. Not a goddess
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by KingTom(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
McEwen:

Sly cry cry
Fox grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) by McEwen(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
KingTom:

Fox grin
Leave Ishilove for me cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply)

Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Igbo Love Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.