Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! (5186 Views)

I Slept With KC Just To Win, Later We Got Married, Now He's Sleeping With Others / We Met On Nairaland. 6 Months Later We Are Married. / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
[b]today was the dday of POST UME TEST...A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY

Actually am one of the CANDIDATES WHO went there hoping to seek admission (I pray I will)

When I get there... omo see multitudes as in the place was filled up with thousands of people..
After the screening... we wrote the exam.. and they told us to vacate the premises...

Man.. the school is basically for engineering course .so boys come many pass the girls when come

[size=15pt]so anything when Make you waka with girl been it ugly Or beautiful... you be buhari himself for that school[/size]

But guy come see girls... classy ones... all forming their styles... me I just come day observe.. dey look weda I go see some of my guys Make we go house together...

Then suddenly I saw this babe... she so fine believe me..
She' was walking al alone down to the gates..
At first me day suprise Why would this.kind Fine girl with no friends go just waka on her on

So something just push me man to go talk to her

Didn't take me a while to come up with formats...at first she nor reply..,
But I notice as she raise up her head to look who his talking to her..
She was shocked..

Then all of a sudden... we both started discussing as if we done know each other since...

man we day waka for the school road people day look us.. as if she be my girl friend....not untill I saw my CLASS MATE FOR SEC SCHOOL...

MAN THE GUY ASK ME WHOLY. WEDA THIS GIRL NOW MY GIRLFRIEND... CUS THERE WERE ALL SURPRISE...I answered Yes.. with No hesitation cheesy
[/b]

THE FUNNIEST THING....THIS GIRL SAY SHE NOR FIT TREK TO THE SCHOOL JUNCTION..
say Make we enter byke... okada...
Na there burst people head pass

She enter first.... asking me if I nor won enter..
Man see opportunity....... [size=15pt]ALL EYES ON ME[/size]as I climb enter the okada.. I mean this girl doesn't care men..

But I didn't near her that much....so that I nor go get illegal erectionm

We reach junction people still day look us... luckily she was going my direction... we chatted on the bus..
Kindly gave me her number..

[size=15pt]truth be told how wish say.. I nor look good small.... this girl for nor even reply my HI...

Sincerely speaking among all the multitudes when write the exam...
I see peeps when Make sense pass me..
As IN day soft pass me...
They get money pass me

BUT I NOR SEE THEM FOR THE TOP OF A BYKE WITH A GIRL THEY NEARLY KNEW WITHIN 2MINS LIKE ME wink

ADVICE TO ALL THE GUYS.....BOLDNESS MATERS ALOT[/size]

By the way you all should check out my song http://www.datafilehost.com/d/55dd59aa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by armadeo(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
You had to put up your pic. Anyway since you say you are checking jamb result I understand.

Dude grow up.

If you like call me local

11 Likes

Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by temmyt20(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
i comment my reserve
Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
SON, BOLDNESS IS KEY.
TRUTH BE TOLD MOST OF THESE FINE GALS RE LONELy.
just a little boldness.....daxzal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by ikeepitreal(m): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
I cry
Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by Eniqurl(f): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Where dem guys?
Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by eme1n(m): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Typical Warri, always last but thinks he is first..

1 Like

Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
DDeliverer:
[size=30pt]SON, BOLDNESS IS KEY.

TRUTH BE TOLD MOST OF THESE FINE GALS RE LONELy.

just a little boldness.....daxzal.[/size]
I truly appreciate sir... for sharing my view

1 Like

Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by smilinseun(m): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cos you enter bike with girl now we no go hear word....if you come ynash am nkor?
#TheEthusiasimOfAFresher mtchew iranu

1 Like

Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ishilove Wade up... you wanna push this to fp

GOD bless you as you do so
Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
so na achievement to you
Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
SkinnyDude:
so na achievement to you
Yes bros I break messi score record today smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
Yeah bros I break score record today cheesy
i am sure you have not fvcked before..
thats how virgins do

1 Like

Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i am sure you have not fvcked before..
thats how virgins do
no I haven't cheesy

When I won do am... I go call you Make you come see me... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by Rexhenrex(m): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
Smh....congrats its an achievement .
Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by Enockia(m): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
eme1n:

hmmm....na so them no de gree
Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
no I haven't cheesy

When I won do am... I go call you Make you come see me... grin
do not hesitate to upload pics here.
Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by elguaje(m): 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
I weak! cry

1 Like

Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
SkinnyDude:
do not hesitate to upload pics here.
oh I see... it's because of the pics right...
So sorry to say I uploaded it because of my song bro
I need promotion man

Slim sin That's me
Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by tobybasten(m): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
See this boy o undecided, choooo!
Na University for effurun you won enter, ur Dickson dey rise coz you enter bike with woman.
You better read ur books. Ur cgpa na sorry o if you get admission.
Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by donefesco(m): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
eme1n:
sharap dere;get ur own slogan if e pain u;
Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
oh I see... it's because of the pics right...
So sorry to say I uploaded it because of my song bro
I need promotion man

Slim sin That's me
God bless your hustle, bro.
Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by iceberylin(m): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
This nigga must be a virgin grin
Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by Shebarh(f): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
cool undecided
Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by Maamin(m): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Am beginning to suspect that Op came to write Post UME in my school. cheesy
Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by yemzyray01(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
FUT minna post ume I guess?
Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by flames007(m): 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=WARRIBLOOD post=36959275][b]today was the dday of POST UME TEST...A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY

Actually am one of the CANDIDATES WHO went there hoping to seek admission (I pray I will)

When I get there... omo see multitudes as in the place was filled up with thousands of people..
After the screening... we wrote the exam.. and they told us to vacate the premises...

Man.. the school is basically for engineering course .so boys come many pass the girls when come

[size=15pt]so anything when Make you waka with girl been it ugly Or beautiful... you be buhari himself for that school[/size]

But guy come see girls... classy ones... all forming their styles... me I just come day observe.. dey look weda I go see some of my guys Make we go house together...

Then suddenly I saw this babe... she so fine believe me..
She' was walking al alone down to the gates..
[quote/]
so sad.ur mates are already doing there masters,you'r here jubilating dat a girl shine teeth for u!
Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by Mznaett: 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
Uzoma so na wetin dem send u b dz bah?
Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Warri something!
Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by Andy790(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hope fupre admitts
Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by osemoses1234(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Picture of yu and d giirl on d bike or I don't bliv yu...

1 Like

Re: I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Una no go kill pessin wit laff
Abeg make una free d young man na him time
@ OP enjoy urself O nutin stain you

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Girls Get Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated In A Public Swimming Pool / Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? / If He Does These 30 Things, Date Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.