Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,251 members, 7,780,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:48 PM

Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? (1635 Views)

Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? / Guys,get In Here,what Would You Do,continue Or Run(Graphics pics) / Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by chemystery: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
My friend (not close friend) has been asking for my girlfriends number so one day she called me and ask if she should give him. I warned her not to and she promised. I never made my friend know about it though cos he doesn't know i was making out with her.
Another day, my girl called that my friend has been infuriated that she's been denying giving him her number. I smiled at myself feeling like boss.
In fact, almost everytime she sees my friend she calls to tell me how he's been acting funny since she refused to give him her number.

Fastforward to today...
Was going through my friends phone and stumbled on my girfriends number.
I checked his dialled list and discovered they have been talking over the phone.
I later called my girlfriend to ask her if she has been talking to my friend she said NO.
I asked her to tell me the truth and she got irritated saying why would she lie to me.
I ask her how did her number get to my friends phone. She said how did i know her number is in my friends phone?
I told her i took my friends phone and saw her number on my friend's dial list. She was shocked to the extent she didnt know when she asked "who gave you his phone? how did you get his phone?".
Then she realize the game was over. She said she was sorry.
I felt hurt and cheated cos i trusted her so much to the last.
She's been calling me but i cant talk to her cos right now i still don't know what to say to her.

Please what's the best way to handle this issue?
Should i give her a chance or end the relationship?
Cos as it stands now i can't believe any word she says which is not good for a smooth relationship.
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by deadZONE: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
see jamb question grin grin
itz obvious your friend and ur gf
have more skeletons, this is betrayal.
i would advice u act foolish and see the
outcome... if u ask me i would advice u to talk to ur friend
ask him what he wants? girls feel they have sense buh they
have smelly fish brains.... i would advice u like a guy wey
don tear eye.. u and ur friend should be banging her and act like
she is the one fooling u both.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by walearoy(m): 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
chemystery:
My friend (not close friend) has been asking for my girlfriends number so one day she called me and ask if she should give him. I warned her not to and she promised. I never made my friend know about it though cos he doesn't know i was making out with her.
Another day, my girl called that my friend has been infuriated that she's been denying giving him her number. I smiled at myself feeling like boss.
In fact, almost everytime she sees my friend she calls to tell me how he's been acting funny since she refused to give him her number.

Fastforward to today...
I checked his dialled list and discovered they have been talking over the phone.
I later called my girlfriend to ask her if she has been talking to my friend she said NO.
I asked her to tell me the truth and she got irritated saying why would she lie to me.
I ask her how did her number get to my friends phone. She said how did i know her number is in my friends phone?
I told her i took my friends phone and saw her number on my friend's dial list. She was shocked to the extent she didnt know when she asked "who gave you his phone? how did you get his phone?".
She's been calling me but i cant talk to her cos right now i still don't know what to say to her.

Cos as it stands now i can't believe any word she says which is not good for a smooth relationship.

MARRY HER, SHE LOVES YOU
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
chemystery:

Fastforward to today...

The best way to handle her is to give her my number. I will convince her on ur behalf grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by baralatie(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
chemystery:

Fastforward to today...

let me talk to her in private
at least propose some good ideals

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by odinese(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
...oooh u need advice?

My advice to u is that.. grin grin

U are a mugu!!
Typical mugu... grin

U didn't tell ur friend that u are the one dating the girl and u are putting the blame on the girl now abi
Assuming u told ur friend at first, do u think he is gonnna ask u for the girls Num again?

Which kind mumu mumu pple full this naija self.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
OP...I guess there's something fishy/going on between both of them....coz for your gurl to deny the fact that she didn't give her number to your friend,that really says a lot.......*advice*..for her to have lied,i will never for once trust her again...just tell ask her what's been happening between both of them and threaten to call it quit if she doesn't tell you the truth....you can also take time to ask your friend...since he(your friend)doesnt know you're both going out,you can just wyne/scope him about what's been happening btw him nd your gf......some ladies sha...
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Quit
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by iceberylin(m): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
You should have asked her not to give her num to her dad too....

Since you wana be d only man in her life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by chymystique(f): 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
This your so called girl na Professional Liar and Player! cheesycheesy

Its annoying ask for our advice like its our business.... when you were enjoying her you didnt ask for our advice.. its ur life so do whatever you deem fit.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by bigiyaro(m): 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
op how old r u?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
Trust is the backbone of all relationship. As it stands now, you can never trust her no matter the circumstance and the girl is the type that can cheat on her husband. I advice u run for your life.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by Olami90: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
U ought to have put ur frnd in the know about ur relationship. If somfin is happening between him nd d babe now, u can't blame d guy because he has no idea of ur relationship wit her.

Ur gal is the devil here dat wants to eat her cake and have it.

Dnt be in a rush to quit d relationship for now. Since ur frnd doesn't knw abt ur relationship, give it a trial to find out how far he has gone wit d babe he asked for her no frm u and hold dat for now.Ask him if she is responding nd mak sure u get concrete answer.

Dnt ask ur babe how far they av gone or d steps ur frnd av taken because u are most likely not to get d truth frm her. Give ur babe d treatment of a liar/betrayer.

Gap/distance urself frm her. Dnt ever make her feel she is all to u.
Never ever trust a lady or put ur life on her.alwys b prepared for d worst.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by evanscheck(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
I think we shud ask BH oga[color=#990000][/color] shakau for his candid opinion on this issue..
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by donholy28(m): 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dump her ass...it was only a matter of time for her to dump u..so dump her but first accept her then break her heart...revenge is sweet
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by Slimzjoe(m): 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
my Brotherly Advice; Lock Up and Continue with the Relationship. Its Left for you to Decide where you want it to Go though... If you still Find out that she's Not Changed and Honest, you can Drop her The same way you Drop your Pants from your Waist
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
@op quit the relationship cos a break up is better than a divorce. Don't blame ur friend but ur bloody liar gf.
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by kahara(m): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
chemystery:

Fastforward to today...

Op.I must say that not even an M.A exam I took today is as difficult as ur question.
Ur question seems so simple at first look bt it requires not a No or a Yes as answer. It goes beyond dat. I will disappoint u because i am not going to give u my answer. However, i must advise u nt to pick a quarrel over this issue wt ur boy friend .Bt becareful wt him hencefoward. Ka Chineke mezie okwu!
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by Enockia(m): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
deadZONE:
have smelly fish brains.... i would advice u like a guy wey
she is the one fooling u both.

combine theraphy
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=chemystery post=36960305]My friend (not close friend) has been asking for my girlfriends number so one day she called me and ask if she should give him. I warned her not to and she promised. I never made my friend know about it though cos he doesn't know i was making out with her.
In fact, almost everytime she sees my friend she calls to tell m

Bros, After d raggae play d blues...... Enjoy urself cause even ur boo get boo.

trek outta d Relationship a lying gf could KILL.
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by passionate88: 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dude, put ur hand for ur trouser check wether ur ballz still dey. Do it quick.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by famous1000(m): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
Na beta zombie u b, wetin dey number, because of one fuckup babe na make u dey run ur guy down
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by ClintonDal(m): 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
[/b]
deadZONE:
have smelly fish brains.... [b]i would advice u like a guy wey
she is the one fooling u both
Most accurate reasoning.... 1 Moet for
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 15, 2015
Ok, ur friend askt 4ur gf's numba, i wud think datz d point u ought 2 av made him knw datz ur gf. Instead u allow him grow feelings 4 her nd nw u cum here seeking advice on wot nxt 2do wen u'v faild in wot shud av bn done. Sorry, knw alot of pple mite wnt 2 juz blame d gal bt u'r no less at fault here. Advice, cum clean wit ur guy as a real man shud av done, av a serious conversatn wit ur gal 2try nd identify whr tinz went wrong. Den hope ur gal loves u mor nd ur guy undastnds cuz emotionz aint sumtin u juz switch off nd on. Gudluck
Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by alausaone(m): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2015
chemystery:

Fastforward to today...

Mr Man, i am not going to insult you as other above me do , In you i see a man that is God fearing someone who is faithful and loving.......Depending on the kind of relationship you are in to with your girlfriend, if its a serious relationship that you are considering settling down with her in Marriage or the immorality kinds of relationship of today girlfriend and Bleep friend ....I will advise you to have a rethink very well , because if a woman truly loves you, one she wont lied to you, cheat on you physically and emotionally she wont be happy to see you hurt,your happiness will be her joy and priority, she will be there to support you and see you progress , no amount of advise people on social media can give that can help to decide either to quit or stay , you are the one involve and you know what your mind tells you even before sharing with Nairaland so please take your time either you call her talk to her ask why she does that see if you can forget and let go, but if you cant forget her wrong doing them move on with your life and don't waste your precious time on regret and sadness. staying in a bad relationship or on trust partner will cause you sadning mind...

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by alausaone(m): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2015
Mr Man, i am not going to insult you as other above me do , In you i see a man that is God fearing someone who is faithful and loving.......Depending on the kind of relationship you are in to with your girlfriend, if its a serious relationship that you are considering settling down with her in Marriage or the immorality kinds of relationship of today girlfriend and Bleep friend ....I will advise you to have a rethink very well , because if a woman truly loves you, one she wont lied to you, cheat on you physically and emotionally she wont be happy to see you hurt,your happiness will be her joy and priority, she will be there to support you and see you progress , no amount of advise people on social media can give that can help to decide either to quit or stay , you are the one involve and you know what your mind tells you even before sharing with Nairaland so please take your time either you call her talk to her ask why she does that see if you can forget and let go, but if you cant forget her wrong doing them move on with your life and don't waste your precious time on regret and sadness. staying in a bad relationship or on trust partner will cause you sadning mind...

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

15 Best Quotes About Trust / Who Is A Virgin? / Some Guys Re Damn Silly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.