Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

enter here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / enter here (3670 Views)

Enter Here And Type Thank You As History Was Made Today / Who Still Thinks APC Is Gonna Win Bayelsa Election, Enter Here / Nigerians Should Be Grateful To Ibos (enter Here And See Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

enter here by dunsman(f): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Jesus is lord

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: enter here by ikbnice(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
The bravest of men is one who can publicly admit being wrong.

*but your signature says otherwise*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: enter here by EdCure: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
Forgiven and welcomed.
Truth is, most TANoid wailers do not like PDP per se, and are not proud of its records. But they erroneously believe that political party affiliation is akin to sports clubs fan membership which, while the real players they cheer change clubs to suit their career, you suport your team, whether it performs or not.

Let's work for a greater Nigeria devoid of PDP/gej legacies.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: enter here by abduljabbar4(m): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
I shit on the ops mouth

4 Likes

Re: enter here by jamex93(m): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
we are change
Re: enter here by Sweetlemon(f): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Abasi sosong o.
You are welcome. It's not about APC actually. This is not a betting game or mafia wars.
It's about YOU and ME.
Let's support what benefits YOU and ME. These politicians we carry matter on our heads for do not care about us. They are selfish as hell. Look at Fashola now, yes he's my best Governor ever after Donald Duke. but nna mehn, the guy looted. That's just the truth. Same with Akpabio. Simply put, even the best of them are filthy. That's why we the masses need to start being selfish too. Let's look out for OUR own interest.
Dazzol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: enter here by dunsman(f): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
ikbnice:
The bravest of men is one who can publicly admit being wrong.

*but your signature says otherwise*

I just updated my signature to reflect my new convictions. Thanks for pointing that out.
Re: enter here by graciousolo(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
Your topic doesn't correspond with the post... I was expecting you to talk about the light and your confession.

This is more like regret and apology...

Meanwhile good for you
Re: enter here by ikbnice(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:

I just updated my signature to reflect my new convictions. Thanks for pointing that out.
thumbs up to u

2 Likes

Re: enter here by dunsman(f): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Abasi sosong o.
You are welcome. It's not about APC actually. This is not a betting game or mafia wars.
It's about YOU and ME.
Let's support what benefits YOU and ME. These politicians we carry matter on our heads for do not care about us. They are selfish as hell. Look at Fashola now, yes he's my best Governor ever after Donald Duke. but mehn, the guy looted. That's just the truth. Same with Akpabio. Simply put, even the best of them are filthy. That's why we the masses need to start being selfish too. Let's look out for OUR own interest.
Dazzol.

My good sister thanks for your post. It's not really about APC as you think.

You see, I was wickedly brainwashed to believe that nothing good will ever come out of APC as a party, my mind was programmed to see them as evil. But guess what, PMB is a product member of APC.

No one is perfect, in every congregation of people, there must be the good and bad ones. I'm now convinced that PMB's aura and his good works will overshadow the bad deeds of the corrupt few. Everybody deserves a chance, including PMB

1 Like

Re: enter here by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
@OP:
As true believers of democracy, members of the PÐP family see no offence with your defection to the camp of undemocratic and vindictive APC. I/we am/are hoever shocked that you couldn't provide just one reason for your defection to the fraud of a ruling party. Despite this, we still love you and shall welcome you with open arms when/if you return to our fold.

God Bless PDP
Vision 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: enter here by Rawani: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
It takes courage to admit wrong, you deserve kudos for this.

As you have resolved to be patriotic without bias, you will fit in quite well with the progressives.

Welcome dunsman.
Re: enter here by dustmalik: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
EdCure:
Forgiven and welcomed.
Truth is, most TANoid wailers do not like PDP per se, and are not proud of its records. But they erroneously believe that political party affiliation is akin to sports clubs where you suport your team, whether it performs or not.

Let's work for a greater Nigeria devoid of PDP/gej legacies.
Your assertion is 100% correct.

2 Likes

Re: enter here by dunsman(f): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
graciousolo:
Your topic doesn't correspond with the post... I was expecting you to talk about the light and your confession.

This is more like regret and apology...

Meanwhile good for you
You are right. I'm not too good with words that was why I crowded everything in that short write up.

I regret not giving PMB chance, I regret not researching facts but instead believed all the propaganda being churned out by the eternally restless propaganda mills.
I regret not being part of this change by not voting PMB in the last election.

As for the apologies, that was for my unruly and unrefined comments.

2 Likes

Re: enter here by uniklinkum(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
I am just sick of lot of Nigerians, are you guys for real? following political parties that are like six and half of a dozen, All you are just reetarded. All you iidiot and politicians buttlickers should go get a life.
Re: enter here by ArodewilliamsT: 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Abasi sosong o.
It's about YOU and ME.
Let's support what benefits YOU and ME. These politicians we carry matter on our heads for do not care about us. They are selfish as hell. Look at Fashola now, yes he's my best Governor ever after Donald Duke. but nna mehn, the guy looted. That's just the truth. Same with Akpabio. Simply put, even the best of them are filthy. That's why we the masses need to start being selfish too. Let's look out for OUR own interest.
Dazzol.

Shatap smelly yorroba claiming akwa ibom, you are the smelly female version of intrepid01.
Re: enter here by realborn(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
barcanista:
@OP:
As true believers of democracy, members of the PÐP family see no offence with your defection to the camp of undemocratic and vindictive APC. I/we am/are hoever shocked that you couldn't provide just one reason for your defection to the fraud of a ruling party. Despite this, we still love you and shall welcome you with open arms when/if you return to our fold.

God Bless PDP
Vision 2019

You did not give the Op one reason why APC is undemocratic and vindictive. Why demand what you have not given? tongue

8 Likes

Re: enter here by citizenY(m): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Abasi sosong o.
It's about YOU and ME.
Dazzol.

True talk. Na so life be. For all big men, when you read their file ennnhhh!!!

From page one, no escalate,page two Tori go begin get k leg.
Re: enter here by Sweetlemon(f): 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Shatap smelly yorroba claiming akwa ibom, you are the smelly female version of intrepid01.

Learn from the op. All this melodrama just because of one otuoke man that doesn't give a damn about you? Someone who never commissioned a single project in your state?

smh

5 Likes

Re: enter here by vicadex07(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
T
Re: enter here by ArodewilliamsT: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Learn from the op. All this melodrama just because of one otuoke man that doesn't give a damn about you? Someone who never commissioned a single project in your state?

smh

You forgot to add " We the SS". lol

Funny!
HOW TO DETECT A YORUBA
CAMOUFLAGING AS NIGER-DELTA
In the course of your laboratory
analysis to verify this unknown
compound, do not be in haste to
waste your chemical reagents.
Using your senses just watch out for
the following physical properties -
fraudulent monikers claiming:
* We Niger-deltans...
* We Ikwerres...
* We Bayelsans...
* My SS brothers...
* Akwa-Ibom people hate Igbos...
* Delta-Igbos are not Igbos...
* Imo hate Anambra...
* Igbos have no crude oil...
* Igboland is landlocked...
* We accommodate Igbos (even in
Nigeria)..
Just know that 'Yoruba' is suspected.
Then proceed to subject the unknown
specimen to further laboratory
analysis. Put the specimen in a test
tube and apply 1 drop of special
chemical reagent known as Biafran
Solution and under normal room
temperature and pressure. Make sure
the Biafran Solution is diluted with
water. No heating is required as it is
an exothermic reaction. Observe the
emission of a foul-smelling gas similar
to Hydrogen Sulphide gas. And the
result will be crystal clear

credit: xtrorse

2 Likes

Re: enter here by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
realborn:

You did not give the Op one reason why APC is undemocratic and vindictive. Why demand what you have not given? tongue
Bro, I can write a journal on the fraud called APC

1 Like

Re: enter here by dunsman(f): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:
I want to use this opportunity to apologize to all the members of APC and fans of PMB that felt insulted by my earlier comments to please forgive me. I'm so sorry for what I posted on this great forum, it was solely out of crass ignorance, youthful exuberance and unmitigated attention whoring.

My sincere apologies to the kind mods of this forum over my unwholesome attitude and flair for flouting the rules that holds the fabrics of this forum, I'm sorry for behaving in a manner that constitutes public e-nuisance.

As a good citizen, it behoves of me to put the current central government in prayers instead of posting unfounded rumors and cussing at them. Nigeria will be great.

I know say I don fork up, but make una no vex treat my fork up.
Sai Baba grin
f*ck d person dat wrote this
Re: enter here by Sweetlemon(f): 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Funny!
HOW TO DETECT A YORUBA
CAMOUFLAGING AS NIGER-DELTA
In the course of your laboratory
analysis to verify this unknown
compound, do not be in haste to
waste your chemical reagents.
Using your senses just watch out for
the following physical properties -
fraudulent monikers claiming:
* We Niger-deltans...
* We Ikwerres...
* We Bayelsans...
* My SS brothers...
* Akwa-Ibom people hate Igbos...
* Delta-Igbos are not Igbos...
* Imo hate Anambra...
* Igbos have no crude oil...
* Igboland is landlocked...
* We accommodate Igbos (even in
Nigeria)..
Just know that 'Yoruba' is suspected.
Then proceed to subject the unknown
specimen to further laboratory
analysis. Put the specimen in a test
tube and apply 1 drop of special
chemical reagent known as Biafran
Solution and under normal room
temperature and pressure. Make sure
the Biafran Solution is diluted with
water. No heating is required as it is
an exothermic reaction. Observe the
emission of a foul-smelling gas similar
to Hydrogen Sulphide gas. And the
result will be crystal clear

Attache by force!
Now I see why you want to force yourselves on us. No one else can stand you guys. Only the SS seems tolerating of your melodrama. Aww. Poor you.

3 Likes

Re: enter here by realborn(m): 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
barcanista:

I know you can.

The Op too can write an epistle on his defection.

Since you did not give him a "journal of reasons" why APC is undemocratic and vindictive, you need not highlight lack of same.

wink

3 Likes

Re: enter here by ArodewilliamsT: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Attache by force!
Now I see why you want to force yourselves on us. No one else can stand you guys. Only the SS seems tolerating of your melodrama. Aww. Poor you.

You claim you are from Akwa Ibom and they love Buhari and APC. So what happened during the elections. You should be carrying placards asking the PDP governor to vacate the office for APC, but you are here looking for Big Igbo dickeys to suck. Only yorobers do that.Check you ancestry if you don't already know you are Yoruba. lmao!

3 Likes

Re: enter here by EdCure: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Your are really a drifter and a flotsam & jetsam for spamming this thread with such nonsensical verbose.
Attemps should be made to donate brain cells made in laboratories to fill the vacuum inside your hollow cranium.

5 Likes

Re: enter here by chudionu58(f): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
realborn:

I know you can.

The Op too can write an epistle on his defection.

Since you did not give him a "journal of reasons" why APC is undemocratic and vindictive, you need not highlight lack of same.

wink
http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-shuts-its-doors-against-pdp-defectors/

Am wondering what your saintly merchants will be doing in bayelsa... #shameless propagandists
Re: enter here by dunsman(f): 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
I didn't write this
Re: enter here by realborn(m): 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
chudionu58:
http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-shuts-its-doors-against-pdp-defectors/

Am wondering what your saintly merchants will be doing in bayelsa... #shameless propagandists

I am equally wondering why Saint Buhari will be receiving people he should be prosecuting. Obvious that all politicians are untruthful. What differentiates them is the degree of rot.

smiley

1 Like

Re: enter here by dunsman(f): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
barcanista:

barca I didn't write d article o
Re: enter here by realborn(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:
I didn't write this

Hehehehe...

"Your account was hacked" abi cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Speaks Out On Alison-madueke’s Arrest In London / Can We Have A Revolution In Nigeria ? / Why Nigerians Hate Igbos, By Chinua Achebe. IBS ALART.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.