Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit (48515 Views)

Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School / Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister / Fans Slam AY For Wearing One Shoe Repeatedly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by information1: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
So, I have resurrected my "The Dirt" series by uncovered one major "dirt".The dirt is basically, reading deeper meanings into things our celebs say which they don't make clear enough ..

There seems to be a silent beef brewing between Bovi and AY ...Bovi shared a video from 8 years ago and while I didn't understand the caption at first,reading through the comments, it was clear the caption was in reaction to AY's skit promoting his event.
In Bovi's version told 8 years ago, Bovi narrated that, a security man had to headbutt his boss's daughter because the boss had earlier told him to use his head to prevent the daughter from going out ...

In AY's version, he tells his security man to use his head in a bid to top his girlfriend from visiting him during his date with another.When the security man asks how to prevent her from gaining entry, AY says "Use your head"When the girl comes,the security man headbutts her ..

Bovi's fans agreed the skit was a rip off of Bovi's intellectual property.And others argue that , though comedians borrow jokes,using it as a skit is another thing entirely..
Let's hope this is sorted out
https://informationengine./2015/08/15/4091/

1 Share

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Airforce1(m): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
ok guys I want to use this opportunity to oFficially announce to you'all that my 2nd, 3rd and 4th singles wil be dropping same day same time right here on the 28th of october.

Bless

154 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by domopps(m): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hello Introvert!

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by ikbnice(m): 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
i neva take comedians too serious.

13 Likes

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by kamair237(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by lekankolade(m): 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
They should both use their heads

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by LesbianBoy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by donholy28(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
No wonder d tin sweet me...as AY jokes dey dry pass bonga fish...he's not funny

50 Likes

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Sommyangel(f): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
Anything is possible with Ay

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by kestolove95(m): 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
A.y is not funny,his just using oda comedians to make money...obj is even funny dan him a.y

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by dkronicle(m): 12:45am On Aug 15, 2015
All I know is one is a comedian and one is a money maker...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by morhsuud22(m): 12:56am On Aug 15, 2015
Airforce1:
ok guys I want to use this opportunity to oFficially announce to you'all that my 2nd, 3rd and 4th singles wil be dropping same day same time right here on the 28th of october.

Bless
october what year?

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by 123gist(m): 4:31am On Aug 15, 2015
ok.............but AY better learn to start using ur head small tym u ppl will come and start abusing blogger that they are all copy and paste............... nonsense! infact bovi vex and go and report him to the american govt

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by kennynelcon(m): 5:08am On Aug 15, 2015
for me Ay isn't funny

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by pretydiva(f): 5:32am On Aug 15, 2015
All na comedy. Nothing serious there

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Haywhymido(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2015
I heard some mumu saying dat one is funny n one is not.Abeg the one dat is funny n d one dat is nt funny wot are they both looking for ? Money bah. He is nt funny however,pipo keep going to his show? My guy, what d guy did is dat he improvise with his situation, he knew he cant keep up with being funny 4 life, so he garner both upcoming n known comedians to do his job for him while they both smile to d bank. Siddon dia dey talk sey sumone is nt funny. D real definition of hustler is sumone dat move frm nothing to something, frm zero lvl to high lvl, sumone dat improvise with his situation.Bovi is all but a comedian, any reasonable fellow wld knw dat Ay is more dan a comedian.It is nt all abt work dat make one succeed, successfully in life, u gat to use ur brain like u wont use it tomorrow. At the end, both Ay n bovi shd settle dia differences n move on. Una be guys

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Chestar5(f): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2015
Ay was funny back in the days but now he is kinda overated but bovi to me is original smiley

but wait o, what does d above i said got to do wit bovi and ay's skit saga undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by RedCard1(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2015
AY isn't so funny but has succeeded in commercializing comedy in Nigeria. He spends a lot on publicity and his looks uplifts him too.....that's just why "30 Days In Atlanta" was able to sell despite being a badly made movie. Bovi is a better comedian but AY has better knowledge of monetary aspect of the business.

I'm not saying this cos of the posted story.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Behira(f): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2015
Airforce1:

Bless
Airforce 1 go and sleep......its not yet time for Jesus Coming. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by johnwizey: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2015
Airforce1:

Bless
Why u no kuku drop an album dat same day

5 Likes

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Akshow: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2015
Ay's jokes are as dry as cabin biscuits

27 Likes

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chestar5:
Ay was funny back in the days but now he is kinda overated but bovi to me is original smiley

but wait o, what does d above i said got to do wit bovi and ay's skit saga undecided
my sister AY was never funny, he has skills at organisation and packaging with perhaps featuring in skits, data aside i get so irritated seeing him trying to crack ribs with jokes, cus he ends of fooling himself and boring his perplexed audience....

Others like funnybone ... that guy should go look for a marketing job, cus he is scything but a comedian

Check my signature and help urself and ur cars

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by djembadjemba: 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chestar5:

You have issues undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Chestar5(f): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
djembadjemba:
You have issues undecided
thank u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by djembadjemba: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chestar5:

thank u cheesy
grin You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by hatux: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sort out or sort in... That's none of my business......
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Dubemkelly(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Once the beef is coming from two comedians, then the beef itself is a JOKE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by MadCow1: 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
Beef things
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by crispberry(f): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by gurunlocker: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
no be today dem start to dey steal jokes..... when dem don dey steal 'dick', Wetin dem no go steal again?

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo) / Caption This Funny Photo Of Osinbajo And Wife / KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.