Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love (1367 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love by Yusufadeto(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2006
LOVE

Love , what exactly is it, to my own experience, it can be the sweetness and also the most awful thing, Love is not about material thing, money or popularity, What i think what love mean, is something that u cannot do without, someone that bind one soul, one mind and people from different background together be one, when u said u in love with someone, is someone that,,, whenever u have not seen the person for few minutes, u will like its forever, u will feel like u have missed everything part of yourself, and always with the person happiness and safe return , wherever he or she is, Love is all about being happy with someone, finding someone that have all the qualities that u looking for in Ur partner in, Wishing the person happiness , even though u not gonna be together for the rest of Ur life, wishing the person to find the right partner,

Love someone did not mean, to love someone is divided into two, Love someone because of feelings, Love someone that u will always like to see the person happy, because u think the person success it yours, and the person joy and happiness, but the main thing is this, Love is not about sex or anything, nothing can say to complete love, It always complete itself, with what u feel for eachother, and true love,,, never die, no matter how far, both parties are to eachother, no matter the obstacles the parties face, no matter the things that happen to them, and u will only succeed in making it come true and be togethe for the rest of Ur life, if it meant to be, this is some of idea's and what i feel love could be, something that u sometimes feel, but u may not be able to express it, because u think the other person did not feel the same, no matter how and what it is, always try to express Ur feelings even though the person may think otherwise, just express Ur mind and let the person depend whether the person feel the same way as well, and don't ever relent to convince the person u love, that u the right and perfect for the person, if Ur feeling is real,
Re: Love by kokoletz(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2006
Pls guys we've heard enough of love matter. You are choking me huh! huhuhuhu.
Re: Love by nt4dmasses(m): 10:21am On Sep 30, 2006
Yeah I believe in luv cuz I once experienced it but didn't express it. cry
Re: Love by Yusufadeto(m): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2006
i think we are in some aspect, when i have not know the real meaning, because i always think of the negative aspect of it, but it not just about that, you have to express it, either if the person do love you or not
Re: Love by omofineboy(m): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2006
Love is sacrifice , think about it deeply
Re: Love by whitelexi(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2006
@kokoletz, i dont know if its just me but i can swear that about 3days ago u were indicated as male, and now u r female
Re: Love by Busta(f): 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2006
Love don't exist, all pain.
Re: Love by kennyuche(m): 9:56am On Oct 02, 2006
LOVE cannot stand on its own, there r some attributes dat make up LOVE. e.g friendshp, trust, understandn, respect, patience, faithflness n hapines. If any is missing then LOVE is not there, So hard to find.
Re: Love by Coco29(f): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2006
kennyuche:

LOVE cannot stand on its own, there r some attributes that make up LOVE. e.g friendshp, trust, understandn, respect, patience, faithflness n hapines. If any is missing then LOVE is not there, So hard to find.
i want to agree with you but!!!

you can not be faithful to some one you do not know, or respect them i feel that because of love the rest will follow.

love not westernize love with butterflies in ya stomach, and infatuation i mean love that prevails over every thing. that love stands alone.
Re: Love by Kajiang02(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2006
Christ brought luv wen he came 2 d world and wld ve left 4 man & woman 2 enjoy it bt since he ws killed,he went back wit it.jokin

@ topic,
Tru luv realy exists bt time 'll tell.
Re: Love by Yusufadeto(m): 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2006
yea it does, it takes the right partner and right attitude
Re: Love by LetterGirl(f): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2006
HELLO, ALL
One example of love that i do know is Jesus dying on the cross for all of us sacraficing for us, My mothers undying unconditional love, and my love for my sister and brother and father.

I hope to one day know love from my Husband and children if godswilling!
Re: Love by Yusufadeto(m): 9:31am On Oct 04, 2006
that is a good one letter girl, i quite agree with u, especially the love of mother and father is the most permanent one that cannot be taken away, we will all be praying to meet the right person

(1) (Reply)

Widow/widower After Three Years Of Marriage. / Can You Date A Babe With Offensive Odour / Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.