Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) (4403 Views)

These Indian Doctors Can Cure And Correct Most Sports Injuries / Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) / Graphic Photos: The Worst Soccer/Sport Injuries Of All Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 15, 2015
Athletes experience a fair amount of injuries during their careers. Some injuries are minor, others can be career threatening or even life threatening. The following sportsmen experienced the most extreme pain you could ever think of. We are glad they all recovered. Warning: this is not for the faint-hearted.

1. Djibril Cisse
The French striker suffered an open fracture on his right tibia during a international game versus China.

2. Kevin Ware
During an NCAA tournament game against Duke, the Louisville guard suffered a compound fracture to his right leg.

3. Haseem Rahman
The numerous headbutts he received during a fight against Evander Holyfield caused this huge hematoma

4. Eduardo Da Silva
He opened his fibula and dislocated his ankle after a tough defensive challenge. The injury was so graphic that the replay was never broadcasted.

http://www.afrizap.com/en/9-horrifying-sports-injuries-you-have-to-see-to-believe/10

Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 15, 2015
5. Bull fighter
He had some balls to fight a bull…he probably lost them afterwards.

6. Jaehyouk Sa
The South Korean weight lifter dislocated his elbow after attempting a 162 Kg (357 pounds) lift at the 2012 Olympics.

7. Anderson Silva
The Brazilian MMA champion suffered one of the most gruesome leg breaks in the sport’s history.

8. Evander Holyfield
The Evander Holyfield vs Mike Tyson was one of the biggest rivalry in Heavyweight boxing history, and yet the most bizarre. A frustrated Mike Tyson bit part of Evander Holyfield’s ear.

Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by Adamsdelrio(m): 3:43am On Aug 15, 2015
This is one of the reasons we shouldn't blame them for the huge amount of money they collect. More risk, more money. undecided
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by EddyNumerouno(m): 4:06am On Aug 15, 2015
I've witnessed two terrible injuries on a football pitch. The first was so horrific some people started running away

1 Like

Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by Pinkiedearie(f): 4:40am On Aug 15, 2015
OMG!!
shocked..
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by ORACLE1975(m): 6:24am On Aug 15, 2015
Gooooshhh
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by espn(m): 6:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Horrible..
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2015
Olorun oba o..
This is serious.
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2015
My friend once had penile fracture on his pen1s during a hot bl0wjob session with one Ekiti woman like that during our Service year. The Unfortunate injury has left his bandooky permanently Bent like a bow arrow till today . grin

Errrrrrm, are we discussing sports or sex here? Sorry wrong thread. sad

3 Likes

Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 15, 2015
Please are these guys still in sports? i mean the footballers. shocked shocked
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by adeniyi00(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2015
That is why daddy stoped me from doing sport since my young age, he hate injuries.
sport is fun, d fun could be spoilt by injuries
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2015
mcchaka:
Yes, they are still very active in the sport as at today though their career took a serious nosedive after that career - threatening injury.

1 Like

Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Yes, they are still very active in the sports as at today though their career took a serious nosedive after that career - threatening injury.

these injuries are serious..
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by boman2014: 8:09am On Aug 15, 2015
yike!!!!
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by dridowu: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2015
mcchaka:
i can say for Eduardo Da Silva, he still plays for Shaktar Donestk in Ukraine, i remember that very day he was injured, that game cost Arsenal the title.
Djibril Cisse injury cost him the France world team
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by omowolewa: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Maka'gini?!
Injury at work.
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 15, 2015
dridowu:
i can say for Eduardo Da Silva, he still plays for Shaktar Donestk in Ukraine, i remember that very day he was injured, that game cost Arsenal the title.
Djibril Cisse injury cost him the France world team
What title? undecided The season had just started and most teams had barely played up to ten matches. Arsenal won't have won _shit regardless of Eduardo 's gruesome injury.
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by kevoh(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2015
I have no pity for the Bull fighter. That ''thing'' is not a sport jare. I don't know what kind of thrills those spanish fellas derive from it. Bull wey dem for slaughter take do Suya Night Party tongue for awon boys with Orijin overflowing.
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by Haywhymido(m): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2015
It only a matter of time b4 dis reach frontpage
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by Hammefeez: 8:37am On Aug 15, 2015
Why those legs that breaks on football pitches never had blood to stain their socks. (photoshop)
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by dridowu: 8:44am On Aug 15, 2015
FriedPlantain:
What title? undecided The season had just started and most teams had barely played up to ten matches. Arsenal won't have won _shit regardless of Eduardo 's gruesome injury.
read match report here
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/7248309.stm
that was in February 2008
that particular match cost arsenal the title
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by seankay(m): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2015
What was d fate of dat guy dat was attacked by Bull? shocked
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2015
Gosh! Feeling chills all over. I remember a team mate breaking an opponent's leg as a teenager.

It was just like that cisse's injury. That was the last time I played football.
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by nsiazu: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2015
Aaron Ramsey, Arsenal vs Stoke (2010) was when I cried for the first time when watching football. It was so horrible.

Marcin Wasilewski, Anderlecht vs Standard Liege
(2009) Another disastrous one for Marcin which ended his fine form.

Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by weyreypey: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2015
Lalasticlala ishilove FP things here
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by kenedy175(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2015
This images are horrible! See people's legs bending like rubber. I doubt they returned to sports after such injuries
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by Ladybianca(f): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2015
Jeez, they re all gross, just mare looking at dem ve got goose pimples all over me, I can imagine d pain they felt that moment, praying for my younger brodas that like playing football like kilode never to encounter dislocation nt to talk of major fracture like dis in jesus name.....Amen
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2015
Chillssss shocked shocked embarassed
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 15, 2015
Hammefeez:
Why those legs that breaks on football pitches never had blood to stain their socks. (photoshop)
Are you really dumb or you are just acting dumb? undecided Do you know what a fracture means?
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by ramdris(m): 10:14am On Aug 15, 2015
These got me puking all over the place.
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by SkinnyDude(m): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2015
i had this kind of injury last two years while playing..
i fell down, with my hands behind me. one wicked guy, jumped with his two legs high, and landed on my left wrist. omo, the wrist bent like rubber. i rolled, and cried bitterly.. the ediot only said sorry.
and since then, even after treating it. the wrist still disturbs. i cant lift heavy thing or do 'press up' with it..
Re: 8 Horrifying Sports Injuries You've To See To Believe (warning Disturbing Pics) by Youngsage: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2015
op that picture up there does not belong to Prince Rahman. Take note!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Amount Professional Footballers, Pay For Receiving Yellow Or Red Cards / BREAKING: Kwara United Unveil Brazilian Winger Lucas Alves (photos) / Why I Stop Football Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.