Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

B. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / B. (5545 Views)

Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted / Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa / E-Waste Dumped In Ghana By USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B. by worksmart(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Today we hear of Atiku's daughter being appointed Health commissioner in Adamawa state, one of the states being targeted by USA hired thugs Boko Haram.
Atiku is a USA / CIA stooge.

Buhari was toppled before 9th of June 2015, as this was the date
his absence was noticed because he didn't make an appearance to inaugurate his own National Assembly.

Any photos and video recording of the president we have seen since 9th June were actually taken prior to 9th June including all his foreign trips and summits.

I have searched extensively for any single irrevocable evidence that Buhari attended any of these summits after the 9th June but US and their stooges in Nigeria (especially within APC) and other countries visited have successfully hidden any information that would allow us to independently determine dates of his meetings, trips interviews with the president.

This is why despite the president attending many summits, we have not been shown one single press conference that the president had. Not a single press conference .

The two so called live interviews one with CNN and other by NTA were both pre-recorded, both interviews had the president supposedly being via a video link in the studio.

None of the interviews asked about any current events such as his failure to appoint ministers or the so called NAss crisis.

What I am still puzzling over is; why the US commanded secret coupist have continued to deceive us.

We could only speculate as to what they are planning.

All we know is the coupist must be exhausting all their archives of old photos of the president which is why they may be about to come out with a story to explain the president's absence.

After all they would have to at very least invent an excuse to explain reason that the president would be absent from the upcoming UN General Assembly scheduled for 25th September.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
So what could the US be planning?

We know their secret plan to Balkanise Nigeria perhaps they may choose to never explain Buhari's absence as Nigeria would soon fail to exist.

On the other hand they may choose to promote their stooge Osinbajo to help them realise their objectives of breaking up Nigeria and making huge economic profit from so doing.
Re: B. by kayodefam(m): 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
...na wa o...hmm...
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 6:41am On Sep 01, 2015
Have got any thoughts on this matter?
kayodefam:
...na wa o...hmm...
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2015
Pastor Bakare's daughter's (allegedly) wedding.
Again the president is absent as are any of his family or loyalists.

Can anybody confirm :

1. Whether the bride reported as Bakare's daughter is indeed his daughter or whether Bakare played any role in organizing the wedding reception.

2. If the bride is his daughter, Can anyone confirm date this wedding reception occurred did it take place before the 9th June.

Because I consider Bakare a Buhari loyalists, I suspect the only way Osinbajo would attend and not Buhari, is if the wedding occurred after 9th June 2015 by which date Buhari was toppled, that is if the bride is Bakare's daughter.

My view is that Bakare is a true Buhari loyalist, ( I may be wrong)
If he's a loyalist, then the chances are that he has also been removed like all other Buhari loyalists. Which would indicate that this event occurred before June 9th

1 Like

Re: B. by worksmart(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Today Osinbajo attends Ivory Coast to attend inauguration of a former minister from a former PDP minister who is a US stooge, that would assist American corporations to take over and exploit Africa's agricultural land, dangerous genetically engineered crops.

Buhari's absence is obvious, have you noticed that Osinbajo is attending all live and current events?

Osinbajo is having press conferences and Buhari has not had a single press conference despite attend so many international summits. Buhari's press conferences at these summits are not being shown as it would expose the fact that the summits took place before 9th June 2015.

9th June was in the date that Buhari's absence was first noticed as it was the date he was absent from the opening of National Assembly which he was expected to inaugurate.

Buhari was toppled by America's stooges within the APC, PDP and the Nigerian military.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
Today we learnt that NNPC are using drones.

It is likely those same drone belong to US and would used to bomb Nigerians when America is ready to commence the final push to break up Nigeria.
Re: B. by kayodefam(m): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
worksmart:
Have got any thoughts on this matter?

...lets wait till d D-day in sept & Oct 1st...then we'll know wether Buhari is still in power or not...wait sef...how are we sure that even you gan wey dey talk sef...how are we sure you are not one of america's stooges?...ehn...
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
If you need to wait till Buhari fails to attend the UN Assembly in the face of all other evidence, to be convinced, I fear nothing can convince you.
kayodefam:

...lets wait till d D-day in sept & Oct 1st...then we'll know wether Buhari is still in power or not...wait sef...how are we sure that even you gan wey dey talk sef...how are we sure you are not one of america's stooges?...ehn...
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
For me, the simple irrevocable evidence that President Buhari was overthrown was his absence at the opening of NASS which he was expected to inaugurate.

The evidence was further compounded by the fact it was claimed the president wrote to NASS allow them to be Inaugurated in his absence.

Till this day that absence remains unexplained.
Re: B. by kayodefam(m): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hmmm...if all these you are saying is actually true...hmm...i fear for Nigeria.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 12:14am On Sep 02, 2015
Everything I said is true oo.

Yes fear for Nigeria and start making plans to keep yourself safe as it seems very likely US will use UN to gain permission to use military force to break up Nigeria.
kayodefam:
Hmmm...if all these you are saying is actually true...hmm...i fear for Nigeria.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2015
The secret coupist running Nigeria have control of the press and news media.

They ensure that we are constantly fed news that mention Buhari's name and show old photos of him, with headline that usually says (dishonestly) that he photos was taken "today".

They even control NL and I have been banned from the politics section simply for trying to expose the secret coup.
Re: B. by kayodefam(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
worksmart:
The secret coupist running Nigeria have control of the press and news media.

They ensure that we are constantly fed news that mention Buhari's name and show old photos of him, with headline that usually says (dishonestly) that he photos was taken "today".

They even control NL and I have been banned from the politics section simply for trying to expose the secret coup.
loool...omo...i dey enjoy ds movie...so dem don unsit u sef 4 nairaland...oga...wu go com dey upload ds tori na?...
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nigerians need to wake up to what is happening, our press and news media is used solely for misinformation, mis-education and to control us.

You are here calling information given to you a movie.

And your response has been one of the more enlightened of responses , so what that say about the enlightenment of Nigerians.

Only Devine intervention can saves us now.

1 Like

Re: B. by worksmart(m): 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
Today we hear from our secret coupists' controlled misinformation news media that Amaechi is to be probed.

Amaechi who was the defacto media officer for APC up until Buhari's inauguration has not been seen video or audio talking to the media since Buhari's inauguration, the last time a videoed interview by Amaechi was shown was on the day of the inauguration over 3 months ago.

Amaechi is a member of the Buhari's hand-picked transition committee, yet we are meant to believe that the president will probe him without holding a televised press conference to explain.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
Today Osinbajo attended 50th anniversary of ICAN.

Buhari of course was absent.
Re: B. by kayodefam(m): 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hmmm..really it all seem 2 be making sense & true...but i know say what come what may...God is on our side!
Re: B. by Appleyard(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
worksmart:
Today the Nigerian Ambassador to USA who met with president Buhari during his visit to Washington has suddenly died.

Has anybody else noticed the sharp rise in death of politicians and public officials since 9th June?
I am beginning to ask questions my self. Even when the muslims hold their prayers during the last fast, Buhari was nowhere to be seen. Why is that for a core muslim?

I smell something roten in the refigarator.

Cc: Nairaminted, Cyprus000, the Truckpusher, Tkester,Sirshymexx, Underground, Missy89, Castrogee

What do you think?

We all know the elites could be tricky. So?

2 Likes

Re: B. by Appleyard(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
If they ever come out with any such excuse that would borther on the president missing the september 25 UN meeting, then it would no longer be in doubt that something realy happened. I am watching and waiting with bated breath!

worksmart:
Today we hear of Atiku's daughter being appointed Health commissioner in Adamawa state, one of the states being targeted by USA hired thugs Boko Haram.
Atiku is a USA / CIA stooge.

Buhari was toppled before 9th of June 2015, as this was the date
his absence was noticed because he didn't make an appearance to inaugurate his own National Assembly.

Any photos and video recording of the president we have seen since 9th June were actually taken prior to 9th June including all his foreign trips and summits.

I have searched extensively for any single irrevocable evidence that Buhari attended any of these summits after the 9th June but US and their stooges in Nigeria (especially within APC) and other countries visited have successfully hidden any information that would allow us to independently determine dates of his meetings, trips interviews with the president.

This is why despite the president attending many summits, we have not been shown one single press conference that the president had. Not a single press conference .

The two so called live interviews one with CNN and other by NTA were both pre-recorded, both interviews had the president supposedly being via a video link in the studio.

None of the interviews asked about any current events such as his failure to appoint ministers or the so called NAss crisis.

What I am still puzzling over is; why the US commanded secret coupist have continued to deceive us.

We could only speculate as to what they are planning.

All we know is the coupist must be exhausting all their archives of old photos of the president which is why they may be about to come out with a story to explain the president's absence.

After all they would have to at very least invent an excuse to explain reason that the president would be absent from the upcoming UN General Assembly scheduled for 25th September.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: B. by worksmart(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Thank you for your comment.

If you review all the available clues you would quickly conclude something has happened without having to wait till September 25th.
The absence at the opening of NAss should be enough clue by itself.
No president in the history of the world has ever failed to inaugurate his parliament / National Assembly.

The coupists keeps giving us new images of Buhari which they must have recorded before the 9th June, to trick us into believing he is still in power.

But after every new image I ask myself does this image or video clip explain Buhari's absence at the opening of NAss on 9th June 2015?
If not, does this or video provide any clues that it was filmed after the 9th June 2015 or on the date the news story is claiming it was recorded.

So far for the last 3 months all evidence is pointing to the fact that Buhari is not in power.

Appleyard:
If they ever come out with any such excuse that would borther on the president missing the september 25 UN meeting, then it would no longer be in doubt that something realy happened. I am watching and waiting with bated breath!

Re: B. by Appleyard(m): 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
worksmart:
Thank you for your comment.

If you review all the available clues you would quickly conclude something has happened without having to wait till September 25th.
The absence at the opening of NAss should be enough clue by itself.
No president in the history of the world has ever failed to inaugurate his parliament / National Assembly.

The coupists keeps giving us new images of Buhari which they must have recorded before the 9th June, to trick us into believing he is still in power.

But after every new image I ask myself does this image or video clip explain Buhari's absence at the opening of NAss on 9th June 2015?
If not, does this or video provide any clues that it was filmed after the 9th June 2015 or on the date the news story is claiming it was recorded.

So far for the last 3 months all evidence is pointing to the fact that Buhari is not in power.

Well...Since the Elites are grandeur in evil doing, i am henceforth keeping close tabs on this. All avenues must now be seriously considered and scrutinized; including the news, every move of the VP, the First Lady, and high dignitaries that will vdisit the country, who will recieve them, etc.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 3:36am On Sep 05, 2015
The chief evil doer is USA, in co-operation with key members of the previous PDP government and also key leaders within the APC.

Of course Buhari's wife and children are not at liberty and as is the case with Buhari and his staunchest loyalists ; you can not see them at any live public where they attendance or absence could be verified by ordinary Nigerians.

The interesting thing is that once you have assumed that PMB has been secretly toppled , the conspirators are then very easy to identify.
Appleyard:
Well...Since the Elites are grandeur in evil doing, i am henceforth keeping close tabs on this. All avenues must now be seriously considered and scrutinized; including the news, every move of the VP, the First Lady, and high dignitaries that will vdisit the country, who will recieve them, etc.

Re: B. by worksmart(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
Have you noticed how Buhari appears to be only visiting countries that can be influenced and controlled by USA to play along with the deception?
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
September is going to be an eventful month, we are less of than 3 weeks away d-day that the coupists would have to come up with an excuse to explain why Buhari would be absent from the UN General Assembly.

We can only speculate USA's plan. It won't surprise me Osinbajo becomes President tomorrow or before the General Assembly .
Re: B. by kayodefam(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
I think i'm beggining to reason with this...
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 6:03am On Sep 08, 2015
Good.

Yesterday, we were told that president Buhari was in Ghana, however, again there's no press conference or any means of determining whether the trip occurred after 9th June or not.

The USA led coupist controlling Nigeria's media and the media of all the countries that Buhari had visited have ensured none of Buhari's press conferences have been shown.

Any press conference would enable the public to quickly determine the approximate date of the event. The journalists would likely ask about delay in appointing ministers, NAss crisis and current hot topics in the news.
kayodefam:
I think i'm beginning to reason with this...
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 6:17am On Sep 08, 2015
Yesterday , Buhari was absent at another public event, where his attendance could have been verified by ordinary members of the public.
The Ghana trip conveniently used to explain his absence on this occasion.

https://www.nairaland.com/2583632/civil-servants-corrupt-lazy-says
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Buhari's government is being called a photographic government by some people .

the coupists (America ) knows that releasing lots of previously unseen photos of Buhari will deceive Nigeria into believing that he remains in power.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
What is the fate of those known to be most loyal to Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blasts Reported In Two Kenyan Churches Near Somalia Border / Devastating Scenes From The War In Sudan / Thousands In Senegal Protest As Court Grant Wade Right To Seek 3rd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.