Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 (63507 Views)

Champions League Group Stage Draw On 27th August 2015 / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 / Barcelona Vs Sevilla: UEFA Super Cup (5 - 4) On 11th August 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by Bowaley17(m): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
Our starting eleven is predictable. Same thing week in,week out. Ivanovic is tired,needs replacement.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by Walelavender(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Go back to drawing board
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by malonephill(m): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
If I were a Chelsea fan I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide. embarassed
I know you werre going to be here during here during match, anyways I missed it, I didn't Watch guess that's what gave man city edge cheesy but na serious killing nor be defeating oh embarassed
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by Shymm3x: 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
staymore:

Lets see how it goes, Remy preferably cos he is more flexible than Falcao. Costa too is loosing it and I wonder if Terry was ever sighted on the pitch.

Big mou definitely got a lot of work.

John Terry needs to retire - he's past it. Or maybe he just needs some rest till we hit top gear.

I believe Big Mou is just trying to send a message to those in charge of the club's transfer policy. Even the way we played freely, without being ultra defensive against a team as potent in attack, and solid defensively, especially with two top-class defensive midfielders like Citeh, is a testament to that. In Big Mou we trust - and hopefully, we'll ship both Cuadrado and Ramirez out, for two decent players that can contribute. And find a way to sign John Stones - since he doesn't think Christensen is experienced enough to play at the top level yet.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by Bollove: 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
meforyou1:
check goal.com again and see a result worse than 2-0
a don hear na .... our time dey come but not just today !!
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by kliq(m): 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
ColeworldMD:

Holy shit! U got d prediction right bruh shocked

Lol I didn't even see the game shocked

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by kliq(m): 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
ibolomo:
i see a prophetic call upon your life. How you take predict accurately self. These are the people that who 10 million naira on nairabet.

cheesy didn't even watch the match
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by Dindondin(m): 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you no get gun to shoot the people?
I no get naa.
do you have?
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by Trut(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hahahahaha grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by RaeMystix: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
I'm not happy i missed this game. cry
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by ebukaOtika(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
THAT IS JUST IT ,,,,,,,,,,,as peple BETS CASTMENT na so many other peple own CLICKMENT.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Chelsing i hope una done sabi say NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT especially for football just ask ur coach and he will reveal it to YOU.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Shymm3x:
Decent game - the 3-0 scoreline didn't paint the real picture of the game. Just basically three goals a top-rated team like Chelsea shouldn't concede at this level. If Ramirez hadn't been a d1ckhead and converted the easy chance he had, or Hazard scored the easy goal he ought to placed to the side, rather than shoot directly at Hart - it would have been a different game.

Our team is yet to hit full stride, but they were decent today, despite the result - apart from central defenders and Ivanonic. Both Hazard and Fab are also yet to hit top gear. We should get there as the season progresses and hopefully we should be able sign 2 or 3 more players before the end of the transfer window. And those against signing players can see how unbalanced the team is

My only fear is about how thin the squad is, especially in vital areas. Cuadrado has shown once again that he doesn't have what it takes to play in the EPL and we'll know as the season progresses if the Falcao experiment will work or not.

We're just two games in and the other teams should drop points next week, based on their fixtures. Nothing to fear and it's still very early in the season. Dammit!
my chairman if u like talk story from now till eternity d koko be say chelsae were beaten Black&blue.
Jose mourinho 3rd season is always like dis so plz take heart.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by HopeAtHand: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
pazienza:

Lol!
Terry and Ivanovic seem to be aging fast,
Fabregas in bad form,
Too much Reliance on Hazard to provide the creative spark.

Chelsea problem is complicated. *grins

And Costa is miles behind Aguero, Azpilicueta should play his normal RB position and Ramires should be sold..

They should dash Falcao to Dolphins of Port Harcourt free of charge and Cuadrado....that one should go for confidence training.

Chelsea will end up third at best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by Shymm3x: 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
onyeomaonyeoma:
my chairman if u like talk story from now till eternity d koko be say chelsae were beaten Black&blue.
Jose mourinho 3rd season is always like dis so plz take heart.

I don't believe in the 3rd season syndrome/myth. We had long spells today in which we played decently, albeit we lacked the cutting edge in the final third due lack of creativity, largely cos our two most creative players - Fab and Hazard - haven't reached top gear yet. And we conceded three horrendous goals we should never concede at this level.

Also, when you look at how Big Mou threw caution in the wind, with his tactics (he doesn't play free attacking football away to teams like Citeh, especially with how utter poor we have been defensively thus far) - he might be trying to send a message. We need to sign at least 2 or 3 players.

Two games in and 5 points from the top - nothing to fear. In as much as playing away at West Brom hasn't been favourable to us in recent years, I believe we should be able to nick a victory there next. And that should get us going. All the other contenders should start dropping points from next week, and by week 10, we should know what the season would look like.

We're still the champions! Dammit! grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mourinhos third season drama has started. The third season is always the season when he starts starts picking fights with everyone including his own staff and players. This season is not going to be pretty for chelsea
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by Ghiwahs: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
It’s young john the wicked producer
#Yasuseful
Eyin omo Chelsea(Chelsea)
Eyin omo Chelsea(Chelsea)
Mo gbo information(mation)
Ninu radio(dio)
Ninu Tele(tele)
Won ni e je (iya)
E u n je(iya)
Ta lo n je (Chelsea)
Ta lo n je (Chelsea).
Chorus
Wo Chelsea, Iya lobade.
Gbogbo Hazard pelu William yi Iya lobade
wo Chelsea, Iya lobade
Gbogbo enu tenja Iya lobade
Oya Aguero Bobo
One sile Bobo
Ogbasile bobo
Otun ge Cahill bobo
Oya Kompany Bobo.......
#Smiles......Help me complete d rest. I go soon enter studio=)) =))

6 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
Spray me the money.....
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by IYANGBALI: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
Dindondin:
I no get naa.
do you have?
I no get gun,na bomb and drone I get
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by Odibaeche: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
chai.... nawao
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
I just love it when Chelsea loses their game..! grin and Kompany's goal weakened them tongue

I'm a proudly United cus I bleed Reeeeeed! grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
tommysparks:
mobdro
Which channel? I can't seem to find any channel on mobdro that streams EPL matches.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by eyoniggar(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chelski aka Padaanu FC grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by francizy(m): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
The comments here tho.. Hahahahaha!! grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
I assimilate better whenever Chelsea loses a game, because the streets become quiet!
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by chiedu7: 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
[size=14pt]THE CHILDREN OF CHELSEA[/size]

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by khattab02: 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
chukkiephil:
u mean this craze man?? grin
grin grin grin

lol....... Guy you funny ooooo.....
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
francizy:
The comments here tho.. Hahahahaha!! grin

Bro,Chelsea was chastised this evening. The streets are silent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by francizy(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro,Chelsea was chastised this evening. The streets are silent.

Their mouth action is actually the reason people torment them when they loose a match. Liverpool looses and you have 3 pages of comments, Man U - 9 pages, Arsenal - 8 pages, Man City - 4 pages, Real Madrid - 7 pages, Barcelona - 8 pages.. But once it's Chelsea, then expect the number of pages to get to 78... grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by Segadem(m): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Shymm3x:
Decent game - the 3-0 scoreline didn't paint the real picture of the game. Just basically three goals a top-rated team like Chelsea shouldn't concede at this level. If Ramirez hadn't been a d1ckhead and converted the easy chance he had, or Hazard scored the easy goal he ought to placed to the side, rather than shoot directly at Hart - it would have been a different game.

Our team is yet to hit full stride, but they were decent today, despite the result - apart from central defenders and Ivanonic. Both Hazard and Fab are also yet to hit top gear. We should get there as the season progresses and hopefully we should be able sign 2 or 3 more players before the end of the transfer window. And those against signing players can see how unbalanced the team is

My only fear is about how thin the squad is, especially in vital areas. Cuadrado has shown once again that he doesn't have what it takes to play in the EPL and we'll know as the season progresses if the Falcao experiment will work or not.

We're just two games in and the other teams should drop points next week, based on their fixtures. Nothing to fear and it's still very early in the season. Dammit!
I like your spirit.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by wengerly(m): 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
Na PMB cause am

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 by Segadem(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
francizy:

Their mouth action is actually the reason people torment them when they loose a match. Liverpool looses and you have 3 pages of comments, Man U - 9 pages, Arsenal - 8 pages, Man City - 4 pages, Real Madrid - 7 pages, Barcelona - 8 pages.. But once it's Chelsea, then expect the number of pages to get to 78... grin cheesy
so u are comparing those yeye clubs with Chelsea?
Success attracts both love and hate, we are hated just because we are the the of the moment and no team I repeat no team can catch up with us for the next six years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th February 2017 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.