Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels (15210 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi / Radio Biafra Director Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To #calabarbombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 6:26am On Aug 15, 2015
Buhari don't underestimate our madness- Nnamdi Kanu

The director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi
Kanu has reacted to the visit to his
house yesterday of five State Security
Service personnel sent by president-
elect Muhammadu Buhari.
Speaking during today’s morning
program on Radio Biafra, the director
of Radio Biafra Mr. Nnamdi Kanu,
ridiculed the attempt by Buhari to
coerce him into abandoning the
Biafran restoration project.
“I thought they would have come with
armoured cars and tanks. Only five of
them came. They make me laugh.”
– I will give everything to make
sure Biafra comes.
On a more serious note, the leader of
the Indigenous People Of Biafra
(IPOB) and the Commander of her
Loyal Forces, issued a stern and
unequivocal warning to Buhari and
the Nigerian government.
“Buhari if you send people to my
house again, I will mention their
names live on air. Don’t try that
nonsense with us. I have not sent
anybody to your daughter. I know her
hostel – where she is staying. Because
I believe in an eye for an eye, a tooth
for a tooth. I’ve told you that before. If
you like you can try. I will sacrifice
everything I have to get Biafra. I don’t
think you can do that to sustain “one
Nigeria”, can you? Don’t
underestimate our madness. I need
you to understand that. I will give
everything to make sure Biafra comes.
Will you sacrifice your family for “One
Nigeria”? Ask yourself that question
before you send other idiots to my
place. Because if they come again,
they may not go back. I am telling you
that.”

www.codewit.com/nigeria-news/25884-buhari-don-t-underestimate-our-madness-nnamdi-kanu

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by DeNoble1(m): 6:27am On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 6:28am On Aug 15, 2015
"I can sacrifice my life and family for Biafra, Buhari can you sacrifice your family for one Nigeria?"- Nnamdi Kanu 2015

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by PassingShot(m): 6:28am On Aug 15, 2015
Let the coward come to Naija nah!

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by Udmaster(m): 6:30am On Aug 15, 2015
There was a Country- Chinua Achebe

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 6:32am On Aug 15, 2015
PassingShot:
Let the coward come to Naija nah!

He was in Aba, few months ago, before that, he has been arrested at the airport by DSS operatives with Biafran souvenoirs and materials, when IPOB in 88 countries threatened the zoo, they hurriedly released him. Stop foaming in the mouth mr agbabiaka.You think it's Yoruba Mko, Giwa and others that can be killed by fulani as easily as drinking fura de nunu.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by jammani(m): 6:32am On Aug 15, 2015
See source!!!! Oh my God

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by PassingShot(m): 6:33am On Aug 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

He was in Aba, few months ago, before that, he has been at the airport by DSS operatives, when IPOB in 88 countries threatened the zoo, they hurriedly released him. Stop foaming in the mouth mr agbabiaka.
Prove your claim. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by DuchessLily(f): 6:34am On Aug 15, 2015
Serious
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by M4gunners: 6:35am On Aug 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
"I can sacrifice my life and family for Biafra, Buhari can you sacrifice your family for one Nigeria?"- Nnamdi Kanu 2015
That is a heavy question.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 6:37am On Aug 15, 2015
PassingShot:

Prove your claim. grin

The news was on a radio station in California while he was granting an interview on Biafra. Always listen to RadioBiafra, We don't lie on radioBiafra, we are not Uwazurike, the freedom fighter cum hotelier. The records are there.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 6:38am On Aug 15, 2015
Cc: Easternlion, Buchukwu, Anambradota, IgbobuIgbo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 6:41am On Aug 15, 2015
jammani:
See source!!!! Oh my God

If you are waiting for osundefender or Oshogboattacker as a source. You will wither.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ionsman: 6:43am On Aug 15, 2015
If Ojukwu failed, this mofo will fail monumentally.

17 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 6:47am On Aug 15, 2015
ionsman:

Game don change. You can't win an intellectual war with an idea whose time has come. Hope you are listening to truths on radioBiafra. The number one radio station in world. Even more popular than BBC radio. Wait till BiafraTV hits your terrestial airways.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ichidodo: 6:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Dullardinio should be very careful as soft targets have been made out of VIP dependents especially those overseas for lot less.... Nigeria can not post bodyguards outside her shores.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 6:54am On Aug 15, 2015
ichidodo:
Dullardinio should be very careful as soft targets have been made out of VIP dependents especially those overseas for lot less.... Nigeria can not post bodyguards outside her shores.

They think Biafrans are just placard-carriers and owambe-dancers like yolobas.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
then why is he in london and not in biagra or Viafra?

Scammer.

Biagra threads don't last beyond 2 pages these days. 5mins fame is over.
ArodewilliamsT:

The news was on a radio station in California while he was granting an interview on Biafra. Always listen to RadioBiafra, We don't lie on radioBiafra, we are not Uwazurike, the freedom fighter cum hotelier. The records are there.
did you listen to the radio station in California or you just listened to the news s told to you by Nnamdi Kunnu?

Nnamdi be feeding his gullible people junks.

Don't quote me abeg.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by after1: 7:00am On Aug 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

They think Biafran are just placard-carriers and owambe-dancers like yolobas.

Amadi, You will cry on this your thread. I can help you derail it if you dont stick to the topic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ionsman: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Game don change. You can't win an intellectual war with an idea whose time has come. Hope you are listening to truths on radioBiafra. The number one radio station in world. Even more popular than BBC radio. Wait till BiafraTV hits your terrestial airways.

Okay o.I am waiting.

I like the way you answered me maturely. Some people would have resorted to insults.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by prof17(m): 7:04am On Aug 15, 2015
grin grin ;DEKOLI EDDA WILL BE A STATE OF ITS OWN AND WILL CONTEST FOR GOVERNOR[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 15, 2015
after1:

Amadi, You will cry on this your thread. I can help you derail it if you dont stick to the topic.
so, that is amadi collins aka collynzo. He has changed his moniker to arodewilliamsT since GEJ lost. GEJ's loss has made him dump one nigeria to support biagra or viafra. grin

Read this:

When a lying in state is done during the burial of a person, notable or not, the casket is left open for people to have a last view of the person they are paying a last respect and saying goodbye to. This also gives the family members the opportunity to know that it is their beloved's body that is placed in the casket about to be buried. Without that, most people might think the body has been changed or certain parts removed by ritualists.

When a casket is kept closed, the main reasons might be due to the fact that the person's body got badly burnt or destroyed in an accident or the illness that killed such a fellow made the body look horrible to view.

Below are pictures from the burial of Emeka Ojukwu and also Benjamin Adekunle. Both men fell sick before their death. Ojukwu was hospitalised abroad where he died while Adekunle died in Nigeria.

Why was Ojukwu's casket kept close all through the burial ceremony even when people were going round it to pay him their last respect?

OJUKWU

ADEKUNLE

[img]http://4.bp..com/-iLLx1U-JAnw/VC_bPnD6JDI/AAAAAAAA_uI/qIsdw5wuu3E/s1600/ade.jpg[/img]

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by after1: 7:08am On Aug 15, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
so, that is amadi collins aka collynzo. He has changed his moniker to arodewilliamsT since GEJ lost. GEJ's loss has made him dump one nigeria to support biagra or viafra. grin

The coward is using another nairalander's name. The Arode Williams is a nairalander's full name, he is hiding behind it just to post trash. Dont mind the large head coward.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by vayne(m): 7:08am On Aug 15, 2015
You guyz need to listen to radio Biafra,very eye opening.

Yesterday a caller from India said the Nigerian/zoo's embassy in India is being used as a mosque.

A failed state.

30 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 7:09am On Aug 15, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
then why is he in london and not in biagra or Viafra?

Scammer.

Biagra threads don't last beyond 2 pages these days. 5mins fame is over.

The question should be, Why did you release him the last time he was arrested in Zoogeria? The zoo DSS know his address, why didn't they arrest his family members to force him to come back as they usually do. Radio Biafra is in london because transmission of facts must go on and he is there to not only ensure that but to look the British in the face and say " YOU CREATED A BIG MESS IN AFRICA AND NAMED IT ZOOGERIA"

Who created the British- Nobody knows,
Who created US- No single person did.
Who created Biafra 5,000 years ago?- Nobody knows, only Chukwu Abiama

Who created Nigeria the zoo- A whiskey-drunk lord luggard while on top of his mistress. lmao!

Name one succesful country that was created by one man?- Nnamdi kanu 2015.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by samtol4(m): 7:09am On Aug 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

"The number one radio station and even popular than BBC"U SABI LIE !

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ichidodo: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

They think Biafran are just placard-carriers and owambe-dancers like yolobas.
This is an intellectual war that goes beyond sabre-rattling(something our zoo brethren are quite familiar and well known for) Just a surgical strike at some important dignitary, his family member, critical infrastructure on an auspicious moment of the zoo's life could just spark a series of domino-event effects that could spell the end of zoogerier..... How the ensuing chaos will pattern out is beyond us at this moment but IPOB seemed to be a thoroughly well organised outfit. That is Why dullardinio should be urged not to rock the boat and enjoy his rubbish one term presidency in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by Laitesmart(m): 7:13am On Aug 15, 2015
Kasala go burst!!!! Until u get the perfect antiseptic, a itching anus may lead to series of bad date
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 7:18am On Aug 15, 2015
samtol4:
"The number one radio station and even popular than BBC"U SABI LIE !

We don't lie on RadioBiafra, We trend on Tunein as No 1 above BBC radio and we trend on twitter.

A black man's mentality is to believe he can never prosper better than the white but Biafrans believe they can do anything.

We don't lie, ask your yoruba brothers who hide under the bed to listen to RadioBiafra everynight here in Igweocha.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2015
When you are ready to actualize Biafra,the world will know.As for now,we are just noise makers.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by ArodewilliamsT: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2015
after1:

You make a lot of noise Mr man.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels by anachy: 7:21am On Aug 15, 2015
ionsman:
exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States / Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities / Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.