Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,116 members, 7,807,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Help Help Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Help Help (1207 Views)

Help!!!! Help!!!help!!! / Help! Help! Help! / Help,help, Am In Seriouse Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Help Help by 2sex(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2015
Hello

My PC is malfunctioning. When I scroll down, it scrolls up and when I type, the mouse cursor or pointer rapidly moves to the left instead of staying on the right thereby making what I type laterally inverted

How can I stop this from happening? I use a windows 8 PC.
Re: Help Help Help by Donald3d(m): 7:56am On Aug 15, 2015
2sex:
Hello

My PC is malfunctioning. When I scroll down, it scrolls up and when I type, the mouse cursor or pointer rapidly moves to the left instead of staying on the right thereby making what I type laterally inverted

Hmmm as for the scrolling down its a spiritual problem ,and for the lateral inversion just use a mirror(naaa still won't be readable) *just kidding*

Seriously now HERE IS the problem : your arrow key on the keyboard is pressed down (faulty)

HERE IS THE SOLUTION : tap the arrow key continuously with a considerable amonut of force ,also try to pull it up(but gently so u won't yank it out ) .try that and let's get a feedback for further recommendations if it doesn't work.Deep Regards Donald.
Re: Help Help Help by 2sex(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2015
Donald3d:
Hmmm as for the scrolling down its a spiritual problem ,and for the lateral inversion just use a mirror(naaa still won't be readable) *just kidding*

Seriously now HERE IS the problem : your arrow key on the keyboard is pressed down (faulty)

HERE IS THE SOLUTION : tap the arrow key continuously with a considerable amonut of force ,also try to pull it up(but gently so u won't yank it
out ) .try that and let's get a feedback for further recommendations if it doesn't work.Deep Regards Donald.

Which is the arrow key? this seem like a software problem. i had to hold down the right key while typing to prevent the cursor from moving left
Re: Help Help Help by 2sex(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
Help. I am still having issues with the scrolling oooo. Someone should please come to my aid . It's frustrating cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Help Help Help by Donald3d(m): 3:13am On Aug 16, 2015
2sex:
Help. I am still having issues with the scrolling oooo. Someone should please come to my aid . It's frustrating cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
since you hold the button down for you to be able to type then its a hardware problem (keyboard),kindly try the method I told u about in my first reply.
Re: Help Help Help by 2sex(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2015
Donald3d:

HERE IS THE SOLUTION : tap the arrow key continuously with a considerable amonut of force ,also try to pull it up(but gently so u won't yank it out ) .try that and let's get a feedback for further recommendations if it doesn't work.Deep Regards Donald.

it didnt work. I have also noticed that it stops for sometime and starts again. That's how I was able to post this but minutes ago, it messed up the quote. I had to go back and requote you
Re: Help Help Help by horllamy(m): 7:12am On Sep 30, 2016
2sex:
Hello

I think u have to replace ur keyboard

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Laptop Is Developing Issues!!! / How To Restore The Life Of Your Dying Laptop Battery / Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.