Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) (65595 Views)

Ikorodu Houses Marked For Demolition By LASG; The Residents React / Flooding: Lagos Govt. Marks 7 Highbrow Estates For Demolition / Check Out Pictures From Mass Demolition In Aba By State Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by Ninilowo(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hell Rufai demolishing since 1880 BC
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by otedola1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
OMG
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by lomprico(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
HopeAtHand:
If El-rufai was to ve Governor in Rivers State, he'll literally demolish the whole of Port Harcourt.

If you wanted to see disorganised and indiscriminate building plan, PH is number 1 in Nigeria.

My brothers dey sell land according to how the family shared to them without thinking organised town planning.
As in eh! Dem dey sell road join as land for ph. Thats why the state have a very poor road network.
Ikwerre man n land? Tufiakwa!
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by emeka2847: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
I think you're silly for fanning ethnic sentiment. Do you know that the building are inside a school?

Johnpaul2k2:

[size=16pt]Who owns them

IGBOS

Apc agenda to humiliate the South East has just got Started[/size]
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by lomprico(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=16pt]Who owns them

IGBOS

Nwanne! Do u live or stay in kd? Which kain hand falling is this kwa? Igbos or christians generally dont own properties in that part of kd, those that do have sold theirs because whenever there ia any religious crisis, they are targets. This is what too much radio biafra causes. angry

1 Like

Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by Popemax(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Now ur bringing GEJ name into this...nawaooh
agarawu23:
the ones more powerful than this were demolished in Lagos state.

don't tell me they were blind when buying/building government properties.

this are actions of PDP, they share govt property among their families thinking gej will be re elected.

if you want to buy a land or house, go to your local government and check if the property you are buying isn't for govt. there is a map showing it in their office.
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by Rexology: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
agarawu23:
the ones more powerful than this were demolished in Lagos state.

don't tell me they were blind when buying/building government properties.

this are actions of PDP, they share govt property among their families thinking gej will be re elected.

if you want to buy a land or house, go to your local government and check if the property you are buying isn't for govt. there is a map showing it in their office.
But you acknowledged that "the ones more powerful than this were demolished in LAGOS STATE"
Was it GEJ of PDP led federal government that allocated the lands were the demolished buildings were built in Lagos State?
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
handie:
El'Rufai and demolition. I can bet this guy will be demolishing things even in his sleep. While growing up, El'Rufai was very fond of demolishing the sand houses of his playmates. Infact, d only thing he loves more than demolition is demolition. Well, one thing I know for sure is at the end of all d demolitions, Kaduna will be a better place.... Abuja comes to mind. This guy is a very brilliant technocrat/administrator o..... But he too like demolitions

Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by Harmvirus(f): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
El-Rufai, the demolition man has started again. Too bad people's hard earn money will just waste again... Smh
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by emerich(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
tchidi:
embarassed

Here in zaria, they say they regret voting him!! He has marked so many places for demolition. embarassed

Da Demolition Man!! angry angry
Are U 4 real! I stay in Zaria too but haven't heard anything about that, where precisely if i may ask?
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
distinguished1:
How many homes have you built before you demolish illegal ones?
Is this fairness?
Is there any joy derived from making people homeless?

A very fundamental problem of Nigeria and Nigerians is impunity/disregard of the law by the rich and influential. If it is established that laws have been broken and that these buildings are illegal then they should be demolished. This will not only correct wrongs but also teach that no one is above the law. To decide to negotiate and buy these structures from their owners will absolutely be the wrong precedent.

The message should be sent: If you build illegal structures on government land and this is established by due legal process then these structures will be demolished and you will not be entitled to compensation.

It happens everywhere. I refer you to this case in the United Kingdom: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3186107/Businessman-transformed-bungalow-2m-three-storey-mansion-ordered-demolish-return-original-size.html

1 Like

Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
tchidi:
embarassed

Here in zaria, they say they regret voting him!! He has marked so many places for demolition. embarassed

Da Demolition Man!! angry angry
There was a time i warned them about voting elrufai u need to see how they were barking at me. What they told me was ' a rusa a gyara ba barna bane'. They have not seen anything yet.
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
emerich:

Are U 4 real! I stay in Zaria too but haven't heard anything about that, where precisely if i may ask?

Behind Al Uddah college.... embarassed embarassed
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
melya:
Everyone can say what he want, freedom of speech, but sincerely those building erected there where build bye big men, that land belongs to a school which I attended in 90,s all the school premises was sold to big men and build there houses just for them to stop the poorly going to school, cos who knows if one day they said the schools are making noise, so they can get to remove it, you see in Nigeria we need somebody like elrufai ,please let's be honest and said the truth even once in our lyf
If that's the case, I say carry go. The masses need to take back what belongs to them that have been conner ed by few thieves
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by klodike(m): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bro you make sense here
daveP:
since these are illegal, cant he just kinda reach an agreement with the owners and use these properties for the school that the land originally belongs to?

Demolition of this =5,000,000+cost of fuel for caterpillars+waste of focus and time total=10million worth

cost of now setting new foundation+school or hospital structure=100million

reach formal agreement and place a warning to these owners, now they know its on govt land, these should just give them something and leave d structures=5million

zealous fire, hope it burns still.

Holiday tinz! smiley

Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:

There was a time i warned them about voting elrufai u need to see how they were barking at me. What they told me was ' a rusa a gyara ba barna bane'. They have not seen anything yet.
I can vividly recall. I was even surprised at that moment, now i get it.
Mutumin na da rigima.
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by egobetatoday: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:
If na for private individual, make dem temper mercies, mayb he pays fine.

But if na govt official or an ex- public officer/ politicians...no turning back!

considering the properties he demolished in Abuja these are like ant hills to him.
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by egobetatoday: 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
Halimi24:
The unruly niggers shldn't have Built illegal structures on D lands in d 1st place El-rufai is good 4 KD
yes he is good for KD...since ur fathers property isnt marked for demolition.
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by odejayi200(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
he did it in abuja while he held sway as fct minister and ended up selling d choice lands to his family.this is old news pls.what is he trying to prove? Nigerians be wise.y demolish when d houses can easily be acquired by d gov for public use? Nigerian gov as usual.
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by lastpage: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Same manner El-Rufai destroyed people's property in Abuja (when he was FCT Minister under Obasanjo) using the guise of "Green Area" ... only to allocate same land to his cronies, family members and Girl friends!

God wey make that man "very, very short", will eventually make him blind and impotent.

Lastpage!

No need to destroy the buildings, that is if El Rufai himself is not targeting the land for his personal use..... just seize them and give them to the same school that owns the land, to be used as STUDENT HOSTELS!

End of story.
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by persius555(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
MissEse:
Crave to own a property. People don't go to the right source when acquiring a land. What a big loss.
Seriously, nigerians are very funny people. Why should anyone invest his or her hard earned money on govt property, only to start wailing and crying and claiming witchhunt when demolition exercise begins. In most cases, the monies are sourced through fraudulent means if not its just pure stupidity.
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by lastpage: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
lomprico:

Nwanne! Do u live or stay in kd? Which kain hand falling is this kwa? Igbos or christians generally dont own properties in that part of kd, those that do have sold theirs because whenever there ia any religious crisis, they are targets. This is what too much radio biafra causes. angry

Its turning to a "mental problem" for some guys!

They need to see a shrinkhead!
grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by Richiy(f): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
This guy can like to destroy buildings eh. What did he do with the land he reclaimed in Abuja?
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by daveP(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
klodike:
Bro you make sense here
Gracias! Too much waste of time and other resources.

Funny enough, i expect the owners of the structures to say who and who sold the land to them so they can be used as example (at least the thought of 'no be only me go go down, i gats carry them too') Its something we dont always hear.

1 Like

Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by jerrymej(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chiiiisusss! What happened?

Reclamation? Chai.

Less concern jor o.
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by toltee4real: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
Where in the write up do they mention the owner of the property?
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=16pt]Who owns them

IGBOS

Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
if its illegal, demolish all.
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by emerich(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
tchidi:

Behind Al Uddah college.... embarassed embarassed
Na wa o! Was told some shops in sabon gari market wld be demolished too...... So sad.
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by ColeworldMD(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
metorichmond:
Why is el rufai so in love with demolition, the one he did in abj is not enough abi. My uncle is yet to recover from what el rufai did to him in abuja.

Pele.. Such are the price we must pay for devt.
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by authority2006(m): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=16pt]Who owns them

IGBOS

some tribes naturally like to play the victims game.
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by Abelmoscus(m): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
handie:
El'Rufai and demolition. I can bet this guy will be demolishing things even in his sleep. While growing up, El'Rufai was very fond of demolishing the sand houses of his playmates. Infact, d only thing he loves more than demolition is demolition. Well, one thing I know for sure is at the end of all d demolitions, Kaduna will be a better place.... Abuja comes to mind. This guy is a very brilliant technocrat/administrator o..... But he too like demolitions
lol... U make me laugh, Infact I am still laughing. U'll make it in comedy.
Re: Expensive Property Marked For Demolition In Kaduna (photos) by Xano(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nice spin. As it was coined during demolition of structures in Abuja, later given to friends and some used for business.
Interesting.
Hired lawyers of affected clients should prepare enough documents and pursue any claim if those lawfully moved(demolished) be compensated.
There may terrible news about this in days to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Enugu Church Building’s Collapse Imminent As Flood Wreaks Havoc / Legal Rights Of A Rent Tenants And Some Unlawful Acts Often Done By Landlords / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.