Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

List The Craziest Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / List The Craziest Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten. (2527 Views)

Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! / Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List The Craziest Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten. by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
charijee:
Pancakes(diet) with pap(custard) grin grin

I Just puked!
Re: List The Craziest Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten. by charijee(f): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I Just puked!
hahahaha grin grin....see you grin...you no sabi nutritious food tongue
Re: List The Craziest Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten. by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
charijee:
hahahaha grin grin....see you grin...you no sabi nutritious food tongue

You wey sabi, cook gimme na grin
Re: List The Craziest Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten. by charijee(f): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You wey sabi, cook gimme na grin
you go gree chop? grin
Re: List The Craziest Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten. by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
charijee:
you go gree chop? grin

Why I no go chop? cheesy
Re: List The Craziest Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten. by charijee(f): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Why I no go chop? cheesy
Oya na, come house this minute smiley
Re: List The Craziest Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten. by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
charijee:
Oya na, come house this minute smiley

On my way grin
Re: List The Craziest Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten. by Methylblack(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
fufu with beans

1 Like

Re: List The Craziest Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten. by TimothyNkenu: 9:06am On Aug 20, 2015
jashar:

you be correct child of your parents.
I love indomie with nchanwu. kiss I even put a drop of palm oil in it sef. grin then eat with beans.

Oh Lord
Re: List The Craziest Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten. by Allwility: 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
Bread and suya. Tastes like burger!
Re: List The Craziest Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten. by Angelou(m): 7:04am On Aug 21, 2015
gqrri and fried yam...................... Rice and cabin biscuit..................yam and okro soup..................... Finally Beans and Boiled Egg ( d mess dat day no be here) grin grin
Re: List The Craziest Food Combinations You Have Ever Eaten. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
yaaaaaa i love it, if u once tasted it i wonder if you will taste anoda combinatiom
vfactor:
Coconut and bread. Hmmmmm very sweet!

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Of My Favourite Date/hangout Spots In Lagos / Introducing Ikoko Asun / The Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos, Nigeria!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.