Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse (3969 Views)

7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys / What Is Something You Never Refuse? / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by bilulu(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
The female folks jux invented new way of begging money from d male folk.......
I was home few days ago when my phone rang lo and behold it was one of my lady's friend. she said Charles pls I need some help. she said can u pls help me with d some of 1k or 2k cuz am broke........ I later realized she needed 10k n if she tell one guy it will b difficult for she to get d moni so she decided to share it among d guys........
I believe wen u receive such message u will say it's jus 1k n u dash it out......... I'll say kudos to d female folks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by Bacteriocin(m): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hmm
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by amofah1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
saaaaa
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by sirnature: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Doing wat de kno best.....using our head since 19bc
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by divinehand2003(m): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
There is love in sharing the burden.
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by Cutehector(m): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lol one of d disadvantages of bein frndzoned.. She knws u like her, so u can spare her 1k....

Dats if her main boyfrnd tells her he doesn't hav... And she tells him he shouldn't worry dat she knws whr to get from

3 Likes

Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by bilulu(m): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
divinehand2003:
There is love in sharing the burden.
that's wat dey now do
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by TRADELYN: 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin
You be pro shocked
Cutehector:
Lol one of d disadvantages of bein frndzoned.. She knws u like her, so u can spare her 1k....

Dats if her main boyfrnd tells her he doesn't hav... And she tells him he shouldn't worry dat she knws whr to get from
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by Cutehector(m): 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
TRADELYN:
grin
You be pro shocked
lol... Its just dah I'v been frndzoned so I got to knw all these tricks... Ladies are heartless

2 Likes

Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by falconey(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
why are the beggers not posting?
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by TRADELYN: 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Cutehector:
lol... Its just dah I'v been frndzoned so I got to knw all these tricks... Ladies are heartless
Men make them so.
Trust me, ladies always react to the deeds of men.
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by redgem(f): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mtcheeeeewwww
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by bilulu(m): 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
I taya...... they re jux viewing n running
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by bilulu(m): 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
redgem:
Mtcheeeeewwww
u re guilty I bet
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by misspicy(f): 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hahahaha,OP
In Beyonce's voice: you're feeling your self...feeling your self
Abiundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by redgem(f): 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
bilulu:

u re guilty I bet

I don't even ask my man for money..... And its no big deal for a lady to ask a guy for a loan.... Guys ask ladies also

2 Likes

Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by somez(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Girls? Greatest inventors
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by falconey(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Cutehector:

no

Girls are heartless (between 16-25 ) they have nothing to loose than their virginity which most trade for money.

Ladies are semi-heartless ( between 25-35) they drop shakara small and tricks because they are probably loosing their prime and they need a husband desperately.

Women- you know that one.
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by falconey(m): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
redgem:

I don't even ask my man for money..... And its no big deal for a lady to ask a guy for a loan.... Guys ask ladies also

loan with interest or no interest?.........giving a girl money is the worse investment ever!

A man can give his wife normal!

1 Like

Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by Cutehector(m): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
TRADELYN:

Men make them so.
Trust me, ladies always react to the deeds of men.
wat concerns deeds of men.. Am talkn abt a guy who is bein frndzoned by a guy and she uses that as an advantage to extort money from him because she knws very well he will gv her.. I dnt see anythn abd d frndzoned dude has done to d lady abeg!
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by Cutehector(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]√
loool... True that
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by bilulu(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
misspicy:
Hahahaha,OP
In Beyonce's voice: you're feeling your self...feeling your self
Abiundecided
not feeling anything jux want my guys to b aware of d new thread in town
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by bilulu(m): 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
somez:
Girls? Greatest inventors
u neva see anything
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by tintingz(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Some girls will tell you they are having stomach pain and tell you to send a recharge card.

Like WTF!!
undecided

3 Likes

Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
Smart ass dirt rotten old scoundrels embarassed
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by bilulu(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
tintingz:
Some girls will tell you they are having stomach pain and tell you to send a recharge card.

Like WTF!!
undecided
as if say card na flagyl
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
I don't see what the problem is. U said she is ur friend..she asked for 1k and u gave it. Did she steal from u? And is it ur business that she asks from others?
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by bilulu(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
ahsekeena:
I don't see what the problem is. U said she is ur friend..she asked for 1k and u gave it. Did she steal from u? And is it ur business that she asks from others?
just letting my guys no d new thread
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by Aristotle96(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Op done blow fowl yansh open cheesy...
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by GeneralQuamdeen: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Even as a man.. I do this.. When i'm need to acquire a phone that cost #27000... I tell my mum ''i want to buy a phone that costs me just 16000. I have already saved 12000, can you help me with the remaining?'' tell that also to my dad, uncle, aunts and other significants
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by Sexcellency(f): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lol. Its called hustling. Everybody does it
Re: New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse by Adesiji77: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ok, noted tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 10 Nairaland Virgins. / When Your Boyfriend Does Not Like To Sleep With You Again / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.