Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) (4208 Views)

Forbidden Attraction / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story / The Forbidden Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by Ikdbabie(f): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nice story. Next plz.
Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by 0lushola(m): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
You kn0w am always with you.. so can u c0ntinue pls?
Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
go on sweetie
Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
continuation...
they run as fast as they can, but the snake had already killed a lot of student including the drivers
XAHNAB: (she look back ) stop stop stop..( they are still running)the snake has gone, it not chasing us any longer( they all stop)
MR RUFUS: this unbelievable, where are all the student, we are few in number,where are they
XAHNAB: they did not make it
MR Rufus was unconscious, he fell down and everybody rush to him
ABBEY: (with regret) oh my god, I should have followed the junior bus , oh mine, I shld..
TUNNEX: will you keep shut your mouth.. the only thing for us to do now is to find a way to get to our log. at least we should be able to stay there for a while
CALIPH: that not the solution ryt now, what we should be aiming now is out to get out of Here. is anybody having a phone here?
MR Rufus: am having but it low
RAYS: am having, but there is no service
SERAH: we are all dead
WALEX: let go back to the school bus
LANRE: padi e, so you get this kind of brain, I no no ooo
XAHNAB: it better for us to go now, before it is dawn
( they started going as light went off)
they have being working for more than an hour
XAHNAB: guys I fink we have passed through here the other tym
CALIPH: exactly! I think we are roaming about in a circle
TEMI: oh God, I knew it!
WALEX; am really tired men, am sure my dad will come here looking for me
SERAH: you better stop this spoilt altitude of your
ABBEY: this insect it ugly ( he stone the insect) is it dead? ( he use his hand to touch it, suddenly, the insect bit him and start piecing his hand) yeahhhh,( he shakes his hand but the insect begin to multiply, this cause more blood)
TEMI : oh my god! what have you done
RAYS: unbelievable ( he bring out his phone and begin to snap)
XAHNAB: c'mon stop that, this blood is becoming too much, he can pass out if the blood did not stop
MR Rufus: are are we going to do now, he can bleed to dead
MIE MIE: this is serious!
TEMI: what can we do( she remember the ring) exactly. ( thinking) I whish the blood stop and the wound should heal
immediately the insect disappear and the wound began to closeup, people stare with wonder
MR Rufus: this seems like a story to me,it shouldn't be real
TUNNEX: this is the first time am seeing this as a scientist
MIE MIE: this land is full of wonders
( the ground begin to shake)
BOLA: it the snake
they were about running when they saw a beautiful girl, dressed in white attire, everything she wear was shinning and pure
ALL: wow!
LANRE: an Angel on earth
EWA: why are you following them oh evil spirit ! what have you done? we are all doom. we shall all perish. no living being shall survive! the destruction had been created ! alas ! few shall be saved. except the choosing one kill snake. only the princess can safe us all! so go back from the devil and save man kind. the princess should be careful. ur power must be hidden unless it will leads to your dead. I am here on b'av of the good spirit..I will take my leave
XAHNAB: thank you good spirit. but can you pls let us know the person, at least we will protect the princesses a
EWA: like I said, it should remain secret. the good spirit will protect her.... to the princess be careful ( she bow and disappear. light off
Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
2 b continue
Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by 0lushola(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Swithrt.. continue.
Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by Mopricelezz(f): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Pls go on dear
Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by Ikdbabie(f): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2015
Next plz
Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
keep it on sweetie
Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by Gifted18(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Kisses 4 U Dear! Imma follow til the end. Continue
Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
continuation...
at d school, alot of people have surrand the place, including the reporters . they are anticipating to ser the school bus. after waiting for Long, the bus finally appear, they all stand up, eagerly.
principal: thank God
driver: ( surprise) what happened
principal: what of the second bus?
Driver: i left them, they r still...
( a lot of people start crying, they all gaze at the school bus, finally, they alight from the bus, some parent are fl with joy, cause there children came back alive)
principal: I want you to calm down... the government is aware of this. and he promised to act fastly
( a car drive into d school premises, a young man come out of the car, the police surround the man and )
p- representative: good day all ( no response) I was here on behaves of the government. he greatly shows his concern and pity to all the parent of the victim for which is a great dilemma . the government promise to send a helping hand, to aid the rescue of the children. so please, be rest asure that they will be safe. good day...
light off...
( they have being walking for some minute)
XAHNAB: am thristy
bola: same here
XAHNAB: a river is not far to this place, pls let branch
MR Rufus: k...let be fast, the snake might be following us
(***
they finally gt to d river after some minute
XAHNAB: here we are
LANRE: is it clean?
XAHNAB: sure
TEMI: if u say so( she dip her hands inside the water,she was about to drink it when she saw the water turn to blood) yeeeeh( she scream Lou's and move away from the water)
XAHNAB: what happen?
TEMI: nothing
bola: are u sure?
TEMI: sure
( bola dip her hand inside the water, she was about drinking it when TEMI push her away,she fall into the river)
TEMI: am sorry...something is wrong about this river.
bola standup
XAHNAB: nothing is wrong( she dip her hand inside the river and drink) u c it OK
bola do likewise,TEMI sit down, starring at the river
LANRE: I CNT drink this water,am having typhoid ...
abbey: let go wash yourself
( they all follow him, except XAHNAB n TEMI)
XAHNAB: what of u sweathrt, are u not tasty
TEMI: am OK
XAHNAB: or u r afraid of something... tell Me, am a frnd, do you something?
TEMI: something like what?
XAHNAB: like, goat,snake, even blood...anything
TEMIsad she gazed when,XAHNAB mentioned blood) no...I .I...it dirty things
XAHNAB: OK..you can tell me anything... OK, ( she stand up) let go guys
they start going as ligh
Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by africanqueeny: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2015
Am bck again
Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by africanqueeny: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2015
In the bush
Xaynab stop walking rays was the first person to notice this so he ask her
Xaynab: am scared .
Caliphs: we are all scared
Xaynab: am talkinng about bola,she had been acting weird
Bola pick up a very big rod
Lanre: wow! Here comed the superhuman... So you are this powerful
Bola turn and face temi, she is still starring at her

Temi: what wrong bola,why looking like that ( she notice bola eyes, it all read,she was frighten ) bola what happend to your eyes. Are you ok ?( Without replying ,bola try to smash temi with the stick, temi manage to escape it narrowly ) jesus!!! What the hell was that
Bola hit her again, she escape it again. The others run to her, they manage to collect the rod from her but she push them away. Suddenly, there was a strong wind... Bola body begin to transform to a pretty lady,except for her fang and long nailsm

Lanre: wow!!! Omo yi o bad
Bola: (her voice change)come to me wale. We can stay here and abode here forever... Pls my love( she stretch her hands)
Temi: don't listen to her, she is no longer your gf..
Wale: but you told me u don't love me... You cheat on Me
Bola: I always love you, and I will always do... Just take my hand n I will be your forever.
Temi: don't listen to her , she cheat on you remember, she won't hesitate to do it again. You have a new girlfriend now
Bola: mary also date you cause of your money remember, don't listen to her
Wale: I no u love me( he stretch out his hand but stop )you mean it ryt (bola nod)
Temi: don't listen to her... That not hEr(it was too late,bola catch hold of his hand and it turn to the snake, the snake swallow him and change back to bola . She fall down looking tired)
Bola :{her voice}why are you starring at me(she look at herself and see blood all around her)no,no,no...I didn't do that.it wasn't me... No...no
Temi move closer to her
Xaynab: move away don't touch her...she has been possessed
Tunnex: let kill her before she changes again
Bola: please don't. I beg of you. I don't no what happened. I swear, it wasn't me
Temi: {she bend down and touch her}I understand you dear. It not you, but the spirit in you... I won't let them kill you. I will protect you.
Xaynab: temi move away from her
Sera : she is my frnd, I can't let you kill her
Mr rufus: let take thing easy here
Lanre: I won't allow you to kill her
Xaynab: she just kill her ex . She won't hesitate to kill any of us
Abbey: she can't
Xaynab: ok.sult yourself
Suddenly, bola turn, she grab hold of temis neck . Her legs was not touching the ground again. xaynab bring out a knife from her pocket and stab the her, bola groan loud. She use her hand to smash her chest, bola fall down. Mr rufus move forward to attack her...she push him away too. The rest run to save her,bola stretch out her long tongue and smash it on them, they all fall on the ground. Then bola turn to the snake again
Temi: thinking* I wish the snake is dead{nothing happens. She manage to speak}don't forsake me now, please. Help me{the snake opens it mouth it was about to swallow her when the tree stretch out there branches, the wrap it on the snake and it release temi...temi fall down and gasp for air...everybody stares in wonder while the tree started fighting wiith the snake. One of the tree fell down. But the rest continue...after some minute, the snake disappear but some of the fruit has spoilt. temi move closer to them.
1 tree: princess {they bow}
Temi: thanks for saving me
2 tree: it our honor to save you my princess
Temi: what happens to the cut tree n fruit
Cut tree: it alright my princess, the snake just broke my root. I will be alryt my princess
1 tree: the wicked prince killed our baby frult during the fight
Temi: am very sorry, I can restore them back to life
1 tree: you must keep your power my princess . And also, whenever you use your power, the snake will be notified. So be careful
The rest manage to stand up,temi heard there footstep so she change the topic
Temi: we need to rest, can u help us
1 tree: yes... I no a place nAme holy place. No evil spirit can enter the temple. And be careful of temptation.
Temi: tnk u ma
Light off
2 b continue

1 Like

Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by africanqueeny: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
Continuation...
At the sound of the helicopter,temi and the rest were so glad and happy
Temi: yeah!I knew it
Serah: thank God .at last
Mr rufussadwavering his hand in d air)hey! Hey
The rest join him
One of the soldier notices it,he calls out to the others
Soldier 1: (pointing his finger)there they are
Soldier2: wow!!!...(bringing out his. phone)hello,we saw the kid..over
Jet 2: good news .over
Jet 1:we r heading towards the place over.
Jet 1: we will follow .over
The two jet move towards the place,the pilot drop the rope and the two soldier went down)
Serah: thank god
Soldier 1: are you all ok?
Mr rufus: we are ok but...
Suddenly,the whole place begin to shake,everybody was frighten n d ssnake appear again.it use it mouth to wing the plane by force ,he throw it away and the jet hit the tree and it clash.the two soldiers bring out there guns and begin to shoot the snake but the snake disappears. The 2nd jet move higher and it fly back home
Soldier : can someone tell us what the Bleep is going on?
Light off

At the school
Principal: (receiving a call)what! ......o m g! ....how many?......few.....kkk
(The principal was speechless,the reporters surround him,asking him various question as light went off)

Iya temi was watching the news.when suddenly she saw the headline
Iya temi: godwin comprehensive high school in dilemma ke!
She pays move attention to it,she was shocked when she heard what happened...she start crying as light went off.

1 Like

Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2015
i love wild adventures! nice story you got here grin
please, can you try to proofread before posting?
Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by africanqueeny: 8:00am On Oct 10, 2015
aduragbemisteve:
i love wild adventures! nice story you got here grin

please, can you try to proofread before posting?

Tnks dear...gonna go tro it
Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2015
africanqueeny:

Tnks dear...gonna go tro it
thumbs up
Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by africanqueeny: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2015
Continuation...
After explaining everything they went tro in d forest to d soldiers,they find it hard to believe,but what they saw early makes them believe part of it
They Proceed with there journey and as they were going they heard people shouting with merriment,it seems like a party
Serah"do you hear that,it a party"she said and begin to dance"I love beanos.let us walk fast"
They all run as fast as they can,at last they get to the end of the road,but it has two path.the first one was silent,but the second one was lively ,it a big party indeed,everybody in the party was enjoying themselves, some are dancing,some are swimming while some are sitting down.
"Wow,this place is damn cool"miemie said and she begins to dance
The rest of them join her.the music itself is luring them to join the party,talk less of the big party
As they are dancing,two girls suddenly appears at the entrance,one at the party entrance,the other at the silent entrance.both of them are comely and attractive.at the sight of them,they all stop dancing at once
"Welcome to the silent place.if you join us you will be safe" said the girl in the silent gate
"Join us and have fun"said the other gal
"Here is peaceful"
"Here is save"
"Here is damn lovely"
They were all confuse on which way to go.temi was also confuse to,but she remember what the tree told her
"I do better go to the silent place,save place is better than fun place.or what is your say to this"temi ask them.they all agree to follow her since they believe her word is always true. On there way going to the silent gate,serah stop and look back,mie mie notice this and ask her confusedly"serah why looking back?"
"Am sorry, but I can't miss a place like this.I do better have fun before the snake kill me"said sarah
"Don't be deceive by what you see"said temi
"Am sorry,but I make my choice,I will be back to meet you guys" serah went in to the party, immediately she stepped in, everything became blank,all what she saw was a scam,she knew this but it was too late,she tryed to run out but she was been pull by an invisible rope,before she knew it the snake appears and swallow her,the rest watch her being swallowed,they cry out bitterly as they continue there journey
Light off
2 b continue
Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by africanqueeny: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2015
Am sorry I have to chance it to prose cos it tym consuming,I hope u guys understand that
Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by africanqueeny: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2015
On there way to the silent road. They enter a very big gate which was made up of gold. As they enter,they saw a lot of cute and cunning people lining up as if they are expecting them to come. .the silent girl leads the way and the others followed her. They pave way for them and they went in.each of the people bow down as they enter
"They are bowing for the princess not any of us"said the silient girl"
"But who is the princess,we need to know"xaynab asked with concern
"I think I know the princess"said abbey
They all stop at once to hear what he want to said.finally he said"it temi"
"That ridiculous"said mr rufus
Everybody stares at temi,it written all over her face,she seems frighten and afraid
"Why do you said that abbey"ask lanre
"Temi is always leading in the class.apart from that,look at what we have pass tro? Do you remember the stream,the talking tree ,and the silent road. How did she knows all that?
On hearing this,temis heart jump to her mouth,she was speechless. This a catch 22 and she knew it.what she as being keeping is finally expose . She was lost in thought ,thinking of a lie,but she can't find any.she was still thinking when she heard "she is not the princess,the princess knows herself."She was happy to hear this.it was the silent girl.she was glad she came to her rescue.
"We r about to get there,let be fast"said the silent girl
They continue as light went off
Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by africanqueeny: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2015
They were about to enter a very big castle called the holy temple when xaynab,caliph,tunnex and ray stop
"Why are you not going inside"lanre ask
"We will stay guide,in case the scare re-appear"caliph said
they all look at each other. They r all thinking the same thing,why will they stay behind? they are all eager to find a safe place,why will they stay outside
"Will need to find out some things.it our job and we need to do it"
"Ok"said mr rufus"Be careful"
They went inside the castle
2 b contine
Re: The Forbidden Land...(a.k.a The Treasure) by africanqueeny: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Continuation...
As they enter the castle,they were amazed with what they saw,everything inside was madeup of diamond,including the carpet,the chairs,cloak,wall and the castle itself,they all gazed with wonder
"This house is 100 years old"said the silent girl
"Wow.this place is cool"said the soldier
"We don't even know your name soldiers"ask mr rufus
"My name is ada"said one of d soldier
"My name is ayo" d other soldier reply
They walk out of the hall and enter a big hall.this hall was made up of silver
"This the best place have ever seen in my life. Wow"bola exclaimed with surprise
Abbey was very excited,he can't believe his eyes. "This silver"he said with joy
"You have started again"said mr rufus
They heard a foot step. Suddenly,a young girl appears to them,she look pret. they were afraid at first when they saw her,but she seems family,they move closer be be sure,but they all cannot recall.
"Thank goodness you r alive"she bow her head
Lanre seems to remember her voice" you r the girl we saw in the bush"
"Exactly"said ewa" am so happy that you r alive. You all must be hungry. Please have your seat." They all obey. Ewa command the table and it move to there front."You can order anything you want"
"Who will attend to us"mie mie asked
Ewa smile and reply"Just say the word then it will be on your table"
Mie mie was having a doubt .since there is no sin in trying,she want to give it a trt"I want jollof rice and fried rice "
Within a minute a plate of rice was in her front"is this real"she touch it to be such.
"Wow!,this is getting more interesting.I do better live to tell the story."Lanre said.
They all order what they wish to eat.
" When you are through just say the word 'done',the plate and the table will clear itself.and when you want to sleep just say 'sleep'" said ewa
They were all happy,and they all hope that they are safe from the snake .

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nice Collection Of Love Poems / : Writers Only: / How My Husband Became A Vegetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.