Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Usman Danfodio University UDUS Pume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Usman Danfodio University UDUS Pume (5282 Views)

♨ UDUSOK (Usman Danfodio University Sokoto) Direct Entry Admission 2016/2017 / Stella Chinelo Emelife: UDUS Best Graduating Student And Injustice / Student Wins Hyundai I10 Car In Raffle Draw In Uthman Danfodio University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usman Danfodio University UDUS Pume by Obinnau(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
POST UTME & D.E Screening exercise for 2015/2016 Admission This is to invite all candidate (UTME and DIRECT ENTRY) who chose the Usmanu Danfodiyo University,SOKOTO, as their first choice Most preferred 2015/2016 admission, to register on-line for a screening exercise scheduled to hold from Tuesday 8/september to Thursday,10/September,2015, at 8:am daily. The UTME applicants must have scored 180 and above in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination. Direct Entry candidates must have at least lower Credit at Diploma and minimum of Six (6) points at NCE/IJMB. How ever,Direct Entry application for Medicine, Medical laboratory sciences,pharmacy,Nursing,Radiography and law should not register for the screening. METHOD OF APPLICATION a) Applicant are required to go on-line at http://putme.udusok.ng.edu and fill their details by supplying their Jamb numbers. b)Print the form that bears your Transaction I'd (invoice) that you will present at the bank for payment; c)Proceed to any branch of te designated banks to pay a non- refundable fee of two thousand naira (2000.00)only. (This is exclusive of the transaction fees). The designated banks are: 1). First bank 2). Zenith Bank 3). Access Bank 4). Skye Bank. Visit the same portal ( http://putme.udusok.ng.edu ) and log-in with your Number and the transaction I'd to print your Application Form. SCREENING EXERCISE DAY1 Tuesday 8 september 2015. Direct entry applicants for all programme (excluding medicine,medical laboratory science,pharmacy,nursing,radiography and Law. DAY2 WEDNEDAY 9 September 2015 (UTME ONLY) Morning -8:00am. GROUP A -collage of health sciences -Faculty of Medical Laboratory Sciences -Faculty of veterinay Medicine. -Faculty of pharmaceutical Sciences. Afternoon - 3:00pm - GROUP B -Faculty of Social Sciences -Faculty of Management Science -Faculty of Education(Edu/Social sciences) DAY 3 Thursday 10 september 2015 (UTME ONLY) Morning 8:00am GROUP C -Faculty of Sciences. -Faculty of Agriculture -Faculty of Education(Educ/Scinces) Aftenoon GROUP D -Faculty of art and islamic sciences -Faculty of Law -Faculty of Education (Educ/art) All eligible candidate are advise to visit Putme.udusok.ng.edu to start registration on 18, august 2015 and the registration will close on 7 september 2015 @ 12:00noon.
Re: Usman Danfodio University UDUS Pume by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gearing up for my exam on the 9th of sept.
Re: Usman Danfodio University UDUS Pume by Obinnau(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2015
Shekstatari:
Gearing up for my exam on the 9th of sept.
which dept?
Re: Usman Danfodio University UDUS Pume by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Obinnau:
which dept?
MBBS sire.
Re: Usman Danfodio University UDUS Pume by Obinnau(m): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
its ok. if u can be able to get up to 72 in your pume. and if ur jamb score is ok also they will admit you.
Re: Usman Danfodio University UDUS Pume by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Obinnau:
its ok. if u can be able to get up to 72 in your pume. and if ur jamb score is ok also they will admit you.
wow! Thank you very much sire.
Re: Usman Danfodio University UDUS Pume by Obinnau(m): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
if anybody is having problem, they can call my attention.
Re: Usman Danfodio University UDUS Pume by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Result is out! 72% hoping to get admitted
Re: Usman Danfodio University UDUS Pume by Obinnau(m): 12:36am On Sep 17, 2015
you will surely be admitted

1 Like

Re: Usman Danfodio University UDUS Pume by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 17, 2015
I'll get to meet you then.

1 Like

Re: Usman Danfodio University UDUS Pume by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2015
Is it true that Udus is going to admit only 20 to 30 MBBS aspirant?
Re: Usman Danfodio University UDUS Pume by Obinnau(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
Shekstatari:
Is it true that Udus is going to admit only 20 to 30 MBBS aspirant?
not sure but it might be true.those that were admitted the same year as i are still at home. They are going to start their 200 level 2nd semester exams by nov. the reason was because their numbers are too much.
Re: Usman Danfodio University UDUS Pume by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
Menh... God help me

(1) (Reply)

These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures) / Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This / 2015 Nigerian Navy List Of Successful Candidates Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.