Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Poem Titled Shechem's Desire - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Poem Titled Shechem's Desire (397 Views)

Pls Rate My First Poem Titled( Ladies Gate..) / Please Rate My New Poem Titled "Ice Cube Of Fire" / A Poem Titled, The Delightful Party (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poem Titled Shechem's Desire by khuja: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
SHECHEM'S DESIRE(Gen:34)

Dangling waist of Dinah,

goddess of Cleo patran beauty,

invention of Leah,sent from Jupiter,

brilliant curves of bethsheba and fragrance of myrrh and frankincense adoring her body formula.

quench this fire within my thighs oh ye daughter of Leah.
let me unwrap thy twin tower from thy garment as we lament in ecstasy.

For thy temple is comely as pomegranate and thy two breast are like two young roes which feed among the lilies.
For your seductive teasing,leaves me spellbound and barely pleasing.
Oh if only Shechem could tame his wandering 3rd leg.
For his countless x-rays only seeks to UnCloth her and his desires are trails to the hallway of shame.

Just as his preying eyes travels the road of frivolities,
His manliness is not for the wild beast,but for the forbidden feast of Dinah,as he craves for a chance to savour her embodiment with the brutality of an hungry lion.

Invoke not,the spirit of the devil in her,for the wreckage of horror litters her senses as she builds her fences of strong revenge.

Raise up thy head oh ye scavengers,carry your cross,dance to your drumbeat as the jeering market women hail thee.
Here comes the old slimy serpent in sag cloths as he claps to the melodious combo of shechem's desire.

Wailing at Kirikiri awaits brother Shechem as he forward match in chains.
Face of sorrow,fear of tomorrow weakens his born marrow and sorry na him name.

Rape is barbaric
If you can't woo her,please don't be her greatest woe.
STOP RAPE TODAY.
Poem written by Jesam Eko.

(1) (Reply)

To Reply To Poems With Poetry Parlance.. / Publish Your Short Stories & Articles For Free! / Friend In Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.