Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

[HELP] Which Type Of Website Do I Create, That Brings Money? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [HELP] Which Type Of Website Do I Create, That Brings Money? (1029 Views)

I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field / Topbuzz Content Publish. This Is The Fastest Growing Business That Brings Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[HELP] Which Type Of Website Do I Create, That Brings Money? by 360jamng(m): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
Talk of Blogging, linda ikeji no go give me chance.
Forum, nairaland no go gree

Music, tooxclusive no gree me
image, instagram no gree

classifieds OLX no gree

Search engine Google no gree
I'm tired!!! Please help out.

Which type should I create?

Any one that gives me a great idea, I'm ready to show love....

Please nairaLanders, Help!!!
Re: [HELP] Which Type Of Website Do I Create, That Brings Money? by Ayofresh4u(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dating site
Re: [HELP] Which Type Of Website Do I Create, That Brings Money? by 360jamng(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ayofresh4u:
Dating site
Bobo, them plenty!!!

Badoo, eskimi, even Facebook follow
Re: [HELP] Which Type Of Website Do I Create, That Brings Money? by georgen2u(m): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
just go offline lol cheesy
Re: [HELP] Which Type Of Website Do I Create, That Brings Money? by Donald3d(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
360jamng:

image, instagram no gree

classifieds OLX no gree

Rule number 1 of success dont be afraid of competition,the fact that they started before you,doesnt mean that they will be better,so pick yourself up,think positive and soar.KMF.Donald

2 Likes

Re: [HELP] Which Type Of Website Do I Create, That Brings Money? by PulseWeb: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
if i were u...i wont waste my time with those you have mention...... i will advise you to offer a service(bulksms, webhosting, web design, online vendor store, something that can fetch you money)

blogging.... some people jumb into it thinking adsense is the only way to earn. but gets frustrated wen google keep kicking dem. so try to offer a service.

360jamng:

image, instagram no gree

classifieds OLX no gree

Re: [HELP] Which Type Of Website Do I Create, That Brings Money? by 360jamng(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
PulseWeb:
if i were u...i wont wait my time with those you have mention...... i will advise you to offer a service(bulksms, webhosting, web design, online vendor store, something that can fetch you money)

blogging.... some people jumb into it thing adsense is the only way to earn. but gets frustrated wen google keep kicking dem. so try to offer a service.

So, please drop you number, let's talk
Re: [HELP] Which Type Of Website Do I Create, That Brings Money? by wx9Z: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bros na ur pocket e dey..

Choose d one u like.. Then use money promote am everywhere possible. U no go dey complain.
Re: [HELP] Which Type Of Website Do I Create, That Brings Money? by kingstylo01(m): 1:04am On Aug 16, 2015
georgen2u:
just go offline lol cheesy
cheesy wicked! grin
Re: [HELP] Which Type Of Website Do I Create, That Brings Money? by akintayo1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
360jamng:

image, instagram no gree

classifieds OLX no gree

Before Google there is Yahoo and before Facebook there is MySpace. and lots of them.

My brother, if you believe in your dream........start taking actions on it immediately.

No one can hold you back, the only person who can do that to you is "YOU".

(1) (Reply)

Menu Tab On Blogger Site / Advance Website Redesign With Mobile Applications / Afforable Joomla Quick Start Template Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.