Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,947 members, 7,803,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. (16908 Views)

[photo]female Shoe Shiner Exposes Her 'thing', Nairobi Men Now Looking For Her / All Men Now Wear This To Look Hot - Pictures / Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

dat is just a bunch of crap.....

men dont gossip, we discuss.....

and the ones who want their girlfriends to demand things from them are just insecure in their r/ships and are in desperate need to feel needed.

nagging guys?

Nah, there is a difference between coming online to bítch and whíne about trivial things on a faceless forum and actually doing that in real life...

materialistic guys?

i no get anything to talk about this one
Discuss kwa?
Yeah, we discuss ou real babes, football, soccer, autos, celebs and our cheap whorl'ols and what we are up to wv em hahahaha! Discuss indeed
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

How do u know my lips tastes like bitter leaf, u be winch?

Yh, 3 months is a long time , maybe you should find one with a very large congregation this time around so that even if you don't go for a year nobody go know or feel yo absence. You might even decide not to give your pastor any tip (tithe), He's a big man anyway.....

Leader? Elucidate.
My washing and setting no get second place just say ur touched grin

Lol stop calling it tip jor we give to God nor be the pastor

Leader as in. We go to church and we have a pastor and he preaches. In mosque u just go and pray by urself?
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

My washing and setting no get second place just say ur touched grin

Lol stop calling it tip jor we give to God nor be the pastor

Leader as in. We go to church and we have a pastor and he preaches. In mosque u just go and pray by urself?
Hahaha! For u 2 be able to 'touch' (my heart), u gatu withstand verrrry long set af things over even longer period of tym tongue

Ok, I have hia. To God? Which currency is spent in heaven now?

Oh that! The system in the mosque is quite different from what happens in our diversified churches but I will have to write a long story for the ancestors if iam to explain. But right now, I don't feel like writing to the ancestors.
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Hahaha! For u 2 be able to 'touch' (my heart), u gatu withstand verrrry long set af things over even longer period of tym tongue

Ok, I have hia. To God? Which currency is spent in heaven now?

Oh that! The system in the mosque is quite different from what happens in our diversified churches but I will have to write a long story for the ancestors if iam to explain. But right now, I don't feel like writing to the ancestors.
I can withstand anything grin

It's a sign to God. It's more about the meaning behind it than the actual money. Yeye tongue

Okay so just write to me then u know say na only us dey awake for this whole nairaland grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I can withstand anything grin

It's a sign to God. It's more about the meaning behind it than the actual money. Yeye tongue

Okay so just write to me then u know say na only us dey awake for this whole nairaland grin
shocked, really?? I wish this were a position where I could boldly say let's wait and see after a romp tomorrow. grin

LoL, That's fantastic. By fattening the pastor's acct you're indirectly gratifying God. Yeye tongue

If you really mean to understand, visit http://www.masjidtucson.org/submission/practices/salat/howtoperformsalat.html
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

shocked, really?? I wish this were a position where I could boldly say let's wait and see after a romp tomorrow. grin

LoL, That's fantastic. By fattening the pastor's acct you're indirectly gratifying God. Yeye tongue

If you really mean to understand, visit http://www.masjidtucson.org/submission/practices/salat/howtoperformsalat.html
Loooool drink peak milk mixed with alomo bitters grin
That's just what I learned on NL o I no sabi dis kain tin

Its split amongst the church staff jare they need it to keep the building running grin

Ok thanks for the notes teacher I go read am
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Loooool drink peak milk mixed with alomo bitters grin
That's just what I learned on NL o I no sabi dis kain tin

Its split amongst the church staff jare they need it to keep the building running grin

Ok thanks for the notes teacher I go read am
Hehe, Na u go teach me my job? ,,, I no go wan fall my own hand nah grin

Tor, do you have an idea of the ratio wey dem dey share the donation? I think that needs to be checked cos hmmm... Story for another time sha lol

You? I no believe u o
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Hehe, Na u go teach me my job? ,,, I no go wan fall my own hand nah grin

Tor, do you have an idea of the ratio wey dem dey share the donation? I think that needs to be checked cos hmmm... Story for another time sha lol

You? I no believe u o
I no need teach u sha I believe u sabi the tin wellar grin

My church no dey do donations/offering like dat they don't obsess about it like some other churches. Church get levels nah grin

E go shock u grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I no need teach u sha I believe u sabi the tin wellar grin

My church no dey do donations/offering like dat they don't obsess about it like some other churches. Church get levels nah grin

E go shock u grin

Infact, this Sunday is dry no be small, all em babes don turn born again overnight #sad

Chai! Church sef get level he no go beta for the life of d fada and moda of poverty combined togeda.

Eeeey! Just make sure na shoki you wan use shock me. I fear anything electrical no be small.

BTW, how's been ya Sunday?
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Infact, this Sunday is dry no be small, all em babes don turn born again overnight #sad

Chai! Church sef get level he no go beta for the life of d fada and moda of poverty combined togeda.

Eeeey! Just make sure na shoki you wan use shock me. I fear anything electrical no be small.

BTW, how's been ya Sunday?
On Sunday ur thinking of babes? I just pirry you grin You neva see anything them go turn Deeper Life self.

Thunda fiya poverty grin

If u fear electric something u no go handle me o I dey spark grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

On Sunday ur thinking of babes? I just pirry you grin You neva see anything them go turn Deeper Life self.

Thunda fiya poverty grin

If u fear electric something u no go handle me o I dey spark grin

It's not funny at all sweet.

Amen to that intelligent praya!

Humm! God created insulators cos af ya types, I will just insulate you and suppress all your shocker waves hahahaha! That's why am the man! Hehehehe
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

It's not funny at all sweet.

Amen to that intelligent praya!

Humm! God created insulators cos af ya types, I will just insulate you and suppress all your shocker waves hahahaha! That's why am the man! Hehehehe
Lerra u people will come and complain that women are too loose tongue which one is it grin

U no fit grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lerra u people will come and complain that women are too loose tongue which one is it grin

U no fit grin

One's jez got to flow with what's up shey you get save you wanna risk bashing from fellow niggas lol

Ehnehn, you're beginning to tempt me ooh
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

One's jez got to flow with what's up shey you get save you wanna risk bashing from fellow niggas lol

Ehnehn, you're beginning to tempt me ooh
Lubbishhhh
Men always backing each other up since Noah was a sailor

Be tempted but sin not grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by sweetboy25(m): 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
cant find myself among those folks coz am real man
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lubbishhhh
Men always backing each other up since Noah was a sailor

Be tempted but sin not grin
You will soon see Noah the tailor, yeye gyal. Life is lyk the d*ck that women can turn up to make hard at anytym if care is not taken ... Am beginning to talk too much sha, which magic u dey use?

'sin' ? I have a plan. We can marry for 6hrs and when we done we'll sort the marriage out and when we need to meet we redo the marriage. So, no sin! grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

You will soon see Noah the tailor, yeye gyal. Life is lyk the d*ck that women can turn up to make hard at anytym if care is not taken ... Am beginning to talk too much sha, which magic u dey use?

'sin' ? I have a plan. We can marry for 6hrs and when we done we'll sort the marriage out and when we need to meet we redo the marriage. So, no sin! grin
Don't blame yourself I have that effect just continue babbling I understand grin

Chaiii na me u wan take use so?
When we're done abi. See your mouth. It's Sunday abeg grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Don't blame yourself I have that effect just continue babbling I understand grin

Chaiii na me u wan take use so?
When we're done abi. See your mouth. It's Sunday abeg grin

Me? Blabbing? You're wikend ooo

Don't get it twisted nah, just not to offend God shey u get?
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Me? Blabbing? You're wikend ooo

Don't get it twisted nah, just not to offend God shey u get?
No be wickedness, nah 'failed attempt at humour' grin

My Sunday has been good. I no go church as usual......

Not to offend God... What about offending me grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:
No be wickedness, nah 'failed attempt at humour' grin
My Sunday has been good. I no go church as usual......
Not to offend God... What about offending me grin
shocked, failed attempt at humor? That's gross gee
I know that already
Sebi all nah to enjoi awa selves?
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

shocked, failed attempt at humor? That's gross gee

I know that already

Sebi all nah to enjoi awa selves?
Life isn't about enjoyment it's about struggle grin
das what they preach in all these MFM churches

can u guess my kind of church
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Life isn't about enjoyment it's about struggle grin das what they preach in all these MFM churches
can u guess my kind of church
Catholic?
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Catholic?
Looool
Why would u think so
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Looool Why would u think so
First, am I right?
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

First, am I right?
First you are wrong

Now tell me why u thought so grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by olajorn(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
I am materialistic oo...Is there anything bad in that? I guess no
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

First you are wrong

Now tell me why u thought so grin

Me I just say the thing wey come mind ni o. I'm not educated about the xteristics of variant Churches...
Leh me give it my last shot though, Christ Embassy?
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by AfroKnight: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
Baseless. Not entirely pointless though. I think you are trying too hard to be ingenious. These behaviours are not widespread enough to be thus considered.
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Gurgle(f): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:
grin grin grin
Gu rgle

IA mL ege nd1

wink wink
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Me I just say the thing wey come mind ni o. I'm not educated about the xteristics of variant Churches...
Leh me give it my last shot though, Christ Embassy?
Lol yeah I don't really consider Catholics as Christians it's almost a different religion lmao

No.... Idk really what I am sha. Sorry I can't answer u grin

are u a Sunni or Shia Muslim?

Lol how did we start talking about religion....
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol yeah I don't really consider Catholics as Christians it's almost a different religion lmao

No.... Idk really what I am sha. Sorry I can't answer u grin

are u a Sunni or Shia Muslim?

Lol how did we start talking about religion....
Hehe, Me, you and Gurgle are plainly the same thing mystic-wise.

Me sef, Iam just there! A Muslim that performs the basics and belongs to nobody grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of Billboard On Sugar Daddies Destroy Lives / 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.