Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,461 members, 7,781,335 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. (16779 Views)

[photo]female Shoe Shiner Exposes Her 'thing', Nairobi Men Now Looking For Her / All Men Now Wear This To Look Hot - Pictures / Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I can only laugh I no get wetin to talk o
Na me dem cherish so? Don't make me blush grin

Yeah issorait no faint here tongue Remember I can wind for Africa so be wary. It's true sha u have a unique writing style that I loooiiike grin

Vitamin A supplements couldn't save me sha I think it's genetic in my case grin
I like to think angels are actually there to catch me when I'm bout to fall not their to be up all on everything bad thing I do

Wasn't trying to, well, sh*t hapinz grin

Hahahaha! So u won't gimme mouth-mouth resuscitation if I do mistake faint? Vexing up!
Again, merci beaucoup!

LoL, So, If God's busy and the angels have to do for you what Jesus didn't dare angels do when the devil was tempting him on one mountain like that, how will he make verdicts on the day of recompense?
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Wasn't trying to, well, sh*t hapinz grin

Hahahaha! So u won't gimme mouth-mouth resuscitation if I do mistake faint? Vexing up!
Again, merci beaucoup!

LoL, So, If God's busy and the angels have to do for you what Jesus didn't dare angels do when the devil was tempting him on one mountain like that, how will he make verdicts on the day of recompense?
Lol don't be proud of yourself, I blush easily cause I'm innocent grin

Suuuure I will. I can't let anything happen to you on my watch grin

So you sabi bible like this I'm watching u closely Mister. I meant it figuratively tongue I think Angels aren't as vindictive as all that
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol don't be proud of yourself, I blush easily cause I'm innocent grin

Suuuure I will. I can't let anything happen to you on my watch grin

So you sabi bible like this I'm watching u closely Mister. I meant it figuratively tongue I think Angels aren't as vindictive as all that
**eyes rolling** inno wetin ? Hmmm! When you're not an ingenuous adult ;P ? Or Are You The century's version af Mother Mary?

shocked, so you're telling me to keep dancing, you'll always be behind me ? Hmmmm! Maybe after I've learned all of MJ's dancing steps. grin

Hahahaha! Don't waste your time trying to watch or understand me, there are many sides to my being ....
LoL, Yh, Angels are not Vindictive cos its not in their dico, they're actually very faithful workers who are very task specific so they could be terrific if the instruction is that specific, I feel that's the absolute logistic. cool
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by sekzy99(m): 12:51am On Aug 19, 2015
I need sugar mummy. r u on or will u link me up? 08023373302. 2877565C
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

**eyes rolling** inno wetin ? Hmmm! When you're not an ingenuous adult ;P ? Or Are You The century's version af Mother Mary?

shocked, so you're telling me to keep dancing, you'll always be behind me ? Hmmmm! Maybe after I've learned all of MJ's dancing steps. grin

Hahahaha! Don't waste your time trying to watch or understand me, there are many sides to my being ....
LoL, Yh, Angels are not Vindictive cos its not in their dico, they're actually very faithful workers who are very task specific so they could be terrific if the instruction is that specific, I feel that's the absolute logistic. cool
Read this twice tongue U wan show off ni
Mmmm believe what u want or do I not look/act/seem like an innocent person grin

lol I didn't go that far o I said if ur with me I go take care of u. I'm kindhearted like that grin

Hmm I go make it my mission then. Just wait.

Yeah Angels are about as faithful as demons, they just have two polar opposite jobs grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Read this twice tongue U wan show off ni
Mmmm believe what u want or do I not look/act/seem like an innocent person grin

lol I didn't go that far o I said if ur with me I go take care of u. I'm kindhearted like that grin

Hmm I go make it my mission then. Just wait.

Yeah Angels are about as faithful as demons, they just have two polar opposite jobs grin

That's the way I write so I understood at first read tongue, that's a lie tho, seems you're blessed wd a magnetic mind then....
BTW, I can't just be too sure cos we're new chat mates . 'll know for sure in no time.

Hahahaha! Hmmm , you should tell me this in one of those 'toasting' thread tongue... I will believe you there! cheesy

LoL. You'll end up more confused.- It's not a threat tho wink

Absolutely absolute! And you said you dint go to church last Sunday? Hmmmm!
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

That's the way I write so I understood at first read tongue, that's a lie tho, seems you're blessed wd a magnetic mind then....
BTW, I can't just be too sure cos we're new chat mates . 'll know for sure in no time.

Hahahaha! Hmmm , you should tell me this in one of those 'toasting' thread tongue... I will believe you there! cheesy

LoL. You'll end up more confused.- It's not a threat tho wink

Absolutely absolute! And you said you dint go to church last Sunday? Hmmmm!
Ehhhh don't let it get to your head Yeye
Magnetic mind. Na compliment be dat cause I no know if u wan use style dig at me grin

Loooool those places are too public nah. Here it's just us grin Try believe am.

It's not a threat it's a promise?

I'm full of good analogies right. wink
I didn't go I'm just such a bible based gal dat I know it anywhere anytime any place grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Ehhhh don't let it get to your head Yeye
Magnetic mind. Na compliment be dat cause I no know if u wan use style dig at me grin

Loooool those places are too public nah. Here it's just us grin Try believe am.

It's not a threat it's a promise?

I'm full of good analogies right. wink
I didn't go I'm just such a bible based gal dat I know it anywhere anytime any place grin
Lool, Have fun! No diggings, that 'll be too much work for me! wink

Cared to check the total view for this very thread? I caught 4 people watching the drama going on her some 1hr ago. It was jez funny to me! Lol

Maybe Promise is also too daring. Give it your try and let's see what you got wink

Analogies? Hummmm, well, yes. You've been displaying that Lols
Now, she goes the Bey way again, Always feeling herself....
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lool, Have fun! No diggings, that 'll be too much work for me! wink

Cared to check the total view for this very thread? I caught 4 people watching the drama going on her some 1hr ago. It was jez funny to me! Lol

Maybe Promise is also too daring. Give it your try and let's see what you got wink

Analogies? Hummmm, well, yes. You've been displaying that Lols
Now, she goes the Bey way again, Always feeling herself....
Too much work ?
lipsrsealed grin

Odikwa serious, I checked for the first time it's somewhere in the thousands! honestly I wonder what people came here to read we're just being long-winded (especially u sha grin)

Hmm ur daring me now shey. Don't worry agamma eyes on u

Is that a compliment or not just say it and stop going around in circles grin
I no dey feel myself nah, just be 'yarning the truest tory'
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Too much work ?
lipsrsealed grin

Odikwa serious, I checked for the first time it's somewhere in the thousands! honestly I wonder what people came here to read we're just being long-winded (especially u sha grin)

Hmm ur daring me now shey. Don't worry agamma eyes on u

Is that a compliment or not just say it and stop going around in circles grin
I no dey feel myself nah, just be 'yarning the truest tory'

Ayam smelling dirty mind here lols .... But if na dat kind digging ehn, I'm verrrrrryyyy active 'anywhere anytime any place grin' ... Can assure u af 'no network failure hahahaha!

I'm not surprised jare, Ameboism also known as gbeborunism cum akprokoism is a way af live everybody displays once in a while, so, my dear don't let our peeping people worry our display af affections wink grin

Yeye dey smell ooo.... Y not eagle eye? Even at that, hmmmm, don't leh me brag sha grin

Hmmmm .... You sha want me to eulogize u abi? E go taya u ifa start walahi grin
U sef wan dey use style style quote me abi
Kai! I don become celebrity!!! grin

BTW, how's your day going?
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Ayam smelling dirty mind here lols .... But if na dat kind digging ehn, I'm verrrrrryyyy active 'anywhere anytime any place grin' ... Can assure u af 'no network failure hahahaha!

I'm not surprised jare, Ameboism also known as gbeborunism cum akprokoism is a way af live everybody displays once in a while, so, my dear don't let our peeping people worry our display af affections wink grin

Yeye dey smell ooo.... Y not eagle eye? Even at that, hmmmm, don't leh me brag sha grin

Hmmmm .... You sha want me to eulogize u abi? E go taya u ifa start walahi grin
U sef wan dey use style style quote me abi
Kai! I don become celebrity!!! grin

BTW, how's your day going?
Whadya mean my mind pure pass pure water
But your point is noted network dey abi grin

Hmm! See Oxford Pidgin Dictionary terms abeg. Lol yup I no mind maybe they wan come learn from the master, that being me of course grin

Wetin. U wan hide ni tongue

Just start I won't get tired I promise grin And yeah of course u think say na only u get good memory. Me self go quote jare

My day dey fine hope urs too wink
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Whadya mean my mind pure pass pure water
But your point is noted network dey abi grin

Hmm! See Oxford Pidgin Dictionary terms abeg. Lol yup I no mind maybe they wan come learn from the master, that being me of course grin

Wetin. U wan hide ni tongue

Just start I won't get tired I promise grin And yeah of course u think say na only u get good memory. Me self go quote jare

My day dey fine hope urs too wink
Thank God you dint say as pure as crystal ... Pure water can get contaminated we all know grin

All from my esteemed stable! I know I'm a genius, you don't hv to hail. grin
Mas wha ? You? Poo! You yourself know say I'm d driver here grin

Na outside my eagle dey fly nah ... U suppose don know dah one tey tey . Na u wey wan do private investigation on a ghost I dey pirry grin

Ok chop ds one

God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of
blessings on earth each day...and I just caught
one that's so nice and true... It's you! tongue

Oh! My day was basically a busy one, but I took vengeance on the football I played today. I kicked the hell out of it! cheesy
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Thank God you dint say as pure as crystal ... Pure water can get contaminated we all know grin

All from my esteemed stable! I know I'm a genius, you don't hv to hail. grin
Mas wha ? You? Poo! You yourself know say I'm d driver here grin

Na outside my eagle dey fly nah ... U suppose don know dah one tey tey . Na u wey wan do private investigation on a ghost I dey pirry grin

Ok chop ds one

God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of
blessings on earth each day...and I just caught
one that's so nice and true... It's you! tongue

Oh! My day was basically a busy one, but I took vengeance on the football I played today. I kicked the hell out of it! cheesy
I will ignore ur insinuations
U have no proof of my lack of purity so shhhh grin

Genius for ur yeye mind. what do u mean by esteemed stable like honestly dat one pass me by far grin

I be master, mistress all of them gan
No be by experience cause dat one would certainly go to u grin but by the natural skillzzz if u grab ma meaning

Investigation kor, I don't need all that I can read u from just a few conversations

Looool Na me u compare to seed? U no try abeg. And who talk say u don catch me tongue
Okay I don't want to discourage u nice one grin

What's ur EPL team
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I will ignore ur insinuations
U have no proof of my lack of purity so shhhh grin

Genius for ur yeye mind. what do u mean by esteemed stable like honestly dat one pass me by far grin

I be master, mistress all of them gan
No be by experience cause dat one would certainly go to u grin but by the natural skillzzz if u grab ma meaning

Investigation kor, I don't need all that I can read u from just a few conversations

Looool Na me u compare to seed? U no try abeg. And who talk say u don catch me tongue
Okay I don't want to discourage u nice one grin

What's ur EPL team

Hehe! I don suffa, na me ds one dey do shh for? Ok no problem.... Anyway sha me don say whata wan2 say. You're not virgin Mary, chikena!

Lie! White lie. I no go grab what's not real abeg tongue

Hahahahaha! Yeye yeye! .... Well, howfa so far?

shocked , are u sure you're a human being ? How come that sweet one no catch u ? Ok chop anoda one mk I see your rxn b4 final verdict ;
Eyes: To look at you, Hands: To pray for you,
Mind: To care for u, Heart: To love you and Legs:
To kick u if
u forget me. grin

Am actually not a fan af English Football but to answer your query; I never walk alone. U grab?
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Hehe! I don suffa, na me ds one dey do shh for? Ok no problem.... Anyway sha me don say whata wan2 say. You're not virgin Mary, chikena!

Lie! White lie. I no go grab what's not real abeg tongue

Hahahahaha! Yeye yeye! .... Well, howfa so far?

shocked , are u sure you're a human being ? How come that sweet one no catch u ? Ok chop anoda one mk I see your rxn b4 final verdict ;
Eyes: To look at you, Hands: To pray for you,
Mind: To care for u, Heart: To love you and Legs:
To kick u if
u forget me. grin

Am actually not a fan af English Football but to answer your query; I never walk alone. U grab?

Sorry I forgot ur an Alhaji in the making lemme be respectful just in case of incasity I need u to like me, Virgin Mary or not grin

Why do u think its not real it's as real as the price of fuel dese days. I hail ur experience u na boss

Howfa so far indeed. Do u have to think hard to make these things up or they just come to u angry grin

I don't grab ur riddle Oga sorry o. I'm not actually a fan either I just ask ppl which team they like so that when they've told me I repeat it back to them to make them like me
Shameless right grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Sorry I forgot ur an Alhaji in the making lemme be respectful just in case of incasity I need u to like me, Virgin Mary or not grin

Why do u think its not real it's as real as the price of fuel dese days. I hail ur experience u na boss

Howfa so far indeed. Do u have to think hard to make these things up or they just come to u angry grin

I don't grab ur riddle Oga sorry o. I'm not actually a fan either I just ask ppl which team they like so that when they've told me I repeat it back to them to make them like me
Shameless right grin
Good girl! You need me to like you? I already like u to an appreciable level. BTW, which kind help dey ur mind ?

Lol. But well, right. wink
Again, Good girl grin

Think hard ? Now, don't make me laugh.

Huh? Are u 4 real
LoL. Shameless indeed! grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Shameless right grin

BTW, to something quite important to all af us. Maybe you could create an awareness among other black Americans, iono.... You might have seen it too iono, somebody that might help broadcast and trigger up a good campaign might see this, iono tooo. Just in case here is a good submission from Uncle Pius;
Why Nigeria Must Save Hillary Clinton
By Pius Adesanmi
Emailgate is sinking the Hillary ship. It is now
looking like Africa must at least stop treating the
remote possibility of a President Trump like a
beer parlour joke.
With the American electorate, it could happen.
After driving Russia and China away from planet
earth and ordering Germany to rebuild Ukraine,
President Trump will then dip his hands into the
vault of the National Bank of Mexico to pay for his
Wall and drive all the Mexicans away. Then he will
create a great labour shortage that could threaten
Walmart, orange and tomato farms, and deprive
Hollywood of domestic staff.
This is where it could get tricky for Africa. The last
time there was a shortage of cheap labour
around here...
This is why Nigeria must lead Africa to save
Hillary. Her campaign is clueless. They don't know
jack about making her untouchable. Here is how
Nigerian - Americans can help with strategies
from their own homeland:
1. Depending on which European tribe Hillary
comes from, you start screaming tribalism and
holding every other European American tribe
responsible for "our daughter's " travails. If she is
of the Irish-American tribe, those envious
German- Americans, Italian -Americans, Jewish -
Americans, etc, are very wicked. It's all tribalism.
They are behind this. Be ready with a long list of
Irish Americans who have suffered from the
incurable tribalism of other European tribes.
2. Because Hillary is a Christian, start a campaign
blaming American Moslems for her plight. Identify
any Moslem -sounding names involved in the
investigation and make a lot of noise.
3. Get women's groups to claim that Hillary is
being harassed because she is a woman.
4. Get New Yorkers to claim that this is the
handiwork of Americans from the deep south
because of their pathological hatred of the north.
5. Get protesters to march daily on Congress
waiving "Leaf Ilary Haylone" banners. We will
correct the spelling later.
6. Get the Archbishop of New York, the Chief
Imam of Philadelphia, and the Mayor of Little
Rock, Arkansas, together in a Committee for
National Harmony and get them to appeal to
President Obama to sign an executive order
stopping the investigation in order to move the
country forward, seeing that the said investigation
is "heating the polity".
Repeat steps 1 - 6 until the investigation is
brushed under the carpet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Good girl! You need me to like you? I already like u to an appreciable level. BTW, which kind help dey ur mind ?

Lol. But well, right. wink
Again, Good girl grin

Think hard ? Now, don't make me laugh.

Huh? Are u 4 real
LoL. Shameless indeed! grin

I mayyyyy need u to like me. I like to keep my options open grin

So u self admit am. Diarisssssss God oooooo chai

Thanks i know im good. Your were the only one trying to protest that fact sir grin

Okay so ur brain jus dey on that level shey
I dey jealous small

Shameless but ingenious right grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

BTW, to something quite important to all af us. Maybe you could create an awareness among other black Americans, iono.... You might have seen it too iono, somebody that might help broadcast and trigger up a good campaign might see this, iono tooo. Just in case here is a good submission from Uncle Pius;
Why Nigeria Must Save Hillary Clinton
By Pius Adesanmi
Emailgate is sinking the Hillary ship. It is now
looking like Africa must at least stop treating the
remote possibility of a President Trump like a
beer parlour joke.
With the American electorate, it could happen.
After driving Russia and China away from planet
earth and ordering Germany to rebuild Ukraine,
President Trump will then dip his hands into the
vault of the National Bank of Mexico to pay for his
Wall and drive all the Mexicans away. Then he will
create a great labour shortage that could threaten
Walmart, orange and tomato farms, and deprive
Hollywood of domestic staff.
This is where it could get tricky for Africa. The last
time there was a shortage of cheap labour
around here...
This is why Nigeria must lead Africa to save
Hillary. Her campaign is clueless. They don't know
jack about making her untouchable. Here is how
Nigerian - Americans can help with strategies
from their own homeland:
1. Depending on which European tribe Hillary
comes from, you start screaming tribalism and
holding every other European American tribe
responsible for "our daughter's " travails. If she is
of the Irish-American tribe, those envious
German- Americans, Italian -Americans, Jewish -
Americans, etc, are very wicked. It's all tribalism.
They are behind this. Be ready with a long list of
Irish Americans who have suffered from the
incurable tribalism of other European tribes.
2. Because Hillary is a Christian, start a campaign
blaming American Moslems for her plight. Identify
any Moslem -sounding names involved in the
investigation and make a lot of noise.
3. Get women's groups to claim that Hillary is
being harassed because she is a woman.
4. Get New Yorkers to claim that this is the
handiwork of Americans from the deep south
because of their pathological hatred of the north.
5. Get protesters to march daily on Congress
waiving "Leaf Ilary Haylone" banners. We will
correct the spelling later.
6. Get the Archbishop of New York, the Chief
Imam of Philadelphia, and the Mayor of Little
Rock, Arkansas, together in a Committee for
National Harmony and get them to appeal to
President Obama to sign an executive order
stopping the investigation in order to move the
country forward, seeing that the said investigation
is "heating the polity".
Repeat steps 1 - 6 until the investigation is
brushed under the carpet.
Omfggg I have dieeee "Leaf Ilary Haylone" cry beht why nah grin

So ur a Hillary fan? More and more good taste don't make me trip for u sha
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I mayyyyy need u to like me. I like to keep my options open grin

So u self admit am. Diarisssssss God oooooo chai

Thanks i know im good. Your were the only one trying to protest that fact sir grin

Okay so ur brain jus dey on that level shey
I dey jealous small

Shameless but ingenious right grin
Ok, #may. Noted.

I no admit nathing. Just that I;
#let sleeping dogs lie wink

Dear God, gIve that one who is jealousing the jealousable in my life something not someone but people will want to have so that that something that person that is jealousing will not have time to jealous that jealousable something again. Amen.
As u can see from that praya, I like u more than I like myself. tongue

Lol. You and ds ur adjectives sha.... What if I say shameless, fullstop? tongue
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Omfggg I have dieeee "Leaf Ilary Haylone" cry beht why nah grin

So ur a Hillary fan? More and more good taste don't make me trip for u sha

Lols! But can you STOP talking to me like am a sheep pls?
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lols! But can you STOP talking to me like am a sheep pls?
Okay should I talk to u like your a ram or what exactly grin

I no grab sha I apologize if I was rude wetin u take mean by dat cry
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Okay should I talk to u like your a ram or what exactly grin
I no grab sha I apologize if I was rude wetin u take mean by dat cry
LoLs. Doubt cleared so Nvm.
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

LoLs. Doubt cleared so Nvm.
Why r u playing wit my feelings grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Why r u playing wit my feelings grin
Pseudo feelings? Trust me, I don't toy with real one's tongue
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Ok, #may. Noted.

I no admit nathing. Just that I;
#let sleeping dogs lie wink

Dear God, gIve that one who is jealousing the jealousable in my life something not someone but people will want to have so that that something that person that is jealousing will not have time to jealous that jealousable something again. Amen.
As u can see from that praya, I like u more than I like myself. tongue

Lol. You and ds ur adjectives sha.... What if I say shameless, fullstop? tongue

So neither of us admit anything. Das fair grin

This ur prayer get as e be sha
In the sense that I can't understand a bit of it and e be like say dat was ur intention......
Kontinu wit ur twists and turns

The adjectives dey on point right grin
I can't just be shameless na. Help me in my quest of fishing for compliments
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Pseudo feelings? Trust me, I don't toy with real one's tongue
dis man wetin do u dis night stop causing trouble grin

Abi u don tire for my matter
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

dis man wetin do u dis night stop causing trouble grin

Abi u don tire for my matter
LoLs, U dey mind me?
Iam currently in the study. Just waiting for you to say this so I can tell u I want to concentrate (lols)

Now, wish me an happy morning rest in advance wink
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

LoLs, U dey mind me?
Iam currently in the study. Just waiting for you to say this so I can tell u I want to concentrate (lols)

Now, wish me an happy morning rest in advance wink
Hmmmm I'm insulted a bit but I have a good heart so I'll get over it

Good night and sleep well and dream of me grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Hmmmm I'm insulted a bit but I have a good heart so I'll get over it
Good night and sleep well and dream of me grin
Oh! Been long I said sorry from d bottom af my heart , now, to you? Wow! I'm sorry for that. I dint mean to. Aiit! Fanks!!! #kisses...
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

So neither of us admit anything. Das fair grin

This ur prayer get as e be sha
In the sense that I can't understand a bit of it and e be like say dat was ur intention......
Kontinu wit ur twists and turns

The adjectives dey on point right grin
I can't just be shameless na. Help me in my quest of fishing for compliments

Well, I can allow you to feel like the Queen while I'll be 'god' wink

Cal me fox! grin
To be 'twisty' wasn't d intention sha, only if u'd choke on the chill pill and peruse those praya lines to understand whata mean. wink

You try small grin
LoLs , my philosophy no support this yo claim o... We could be shameless, it all depenDs on our individual beliefs ; what shames u in the face might just be a joke in my eyes wink

My sharp mind told me that u wan2 use me to do something grin, so, na to dey fish 4 compliments dey yur mind ? Well, I have my price tag. Promise you overwhelming compliments; they'll be second to none wink
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Oh! Been long I said sorry from d bottom af my heart , now, to you? Wow!
I'm sorry for that. I dint mean to.
Aiit! Fanks!!! #kisses...
Bottom of your heart kwa
Don't worry I am of the understanding breed is all good grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Miss Romanceland 2015- Day 2 / I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos / ooh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.