Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Twitter Finally Remove 140-character Limit From Direct Messages - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Twitter Finally Remove 140-character Limit From Direct Messages (825 Views)

Haha: Say Goodbye To Twitter's 140-character Limit For Direct Messages / Twitter Removes 140-character Limit From Direct Messages (dms) / Twitter Cancels 140 Character Limit In Direct Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Finally Remove 140-character Limit From Direct Messages by TechLector: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
It is now official that twitter 140 character limits in direct message (DM) has been removed. If you are regular user on twitter, you may have noticed that something is gone, and what is that? It is the limitation of 140 characters. Check your Direct Messages now to see the great change. You can now chat on (and on) in a single Direct Message, and likely still have some characters space left over.

The extension of the Direct Messages character will let you have unlimited private conversations about the memes, news, movements, and events that unfold on Twitter. Each of the hundreds of millions of Tweets sent across Twitter every day is an opportunity for you to spark a conversation about what’s happening in your world. That’s why we’ve made a number of changes to Direct Messages over the last few months. Today’s change is another big step towards making the private side of Twitter even more powerful and fun.

http://techlector.com/twitter-finally-remove-140-character-limit-from-direct-messages/
Re: Twitter Finally Remove 140-character Limit From Direct Messages by Billyzone4: 12:39am On Aug 20, 2015
OP@ TechLector Pls I Know This Is Not The Right Place, I Just Wanted To Avoid Preying eyes. you see i like the infinix hot 2 but i dont have money neither am i workin and my parents wont give me the money Any Time Soon Might Even Be Till October. And I DoNt want it to increase by then. is there a way you can help me all i got is a phone if sold will not fetch 4k. i dont want you to think it a cry story i will pay you back in anyway. i await you reply.

(1) (Reply)

Aspire Odyssey Kit With Aspire Pegasus And Aspire Triton Tank Review / Order for Original Mac Book Charger@ very afforable price(s)... / NASA Successfully Landed A Landmark Probe On Jupiter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.