Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! (78482 Views)

Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day / Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos / Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by sunerytech(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
On your wedding day fa, No bra and you left everything open. For who? did you want to confuse the attendees or how on earth did she want the pastor to focus on the bible passage for the wedding ceremony?

http://9jainfonews..in/2015/08/pictures-how-can-she-put-on-this-on-her.html

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Na wao!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by eleko1: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
sad shey d husband complain to U?It is IF U HAVE IT,FLAUNT iT.It is in her like peak milk

173 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by benedictnsi(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
To me, it is not too bad.... It is just an advertisement of the real size of cucumber the hubby will devour @ the honeymoon....

Or, a proof that her mammalian glands is as round as a roundabout grin

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
lols!!! grin pastor go say "nna which kyn temptation be this"

buh on a serious note, Why on earth should she dress lyk that its so inappropriate and makes ppl see her as a whoreee

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by jamex93(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
See fyn gown na

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by kristen12(f): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
What is wrong with it? Is her husband complaining? What is your business sef?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Krystalzkris(f): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
haters gonna hate.... For me,d only thing i can see is a gorgeous woman in a wonderful wedding dress..

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by DonX001: 1:49am On Aug 16, 2015
I really don't see anything wrong in this. Kini big deal??

17 Likes

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 16, 2015
Wooooo, let everyone do whatever he or she deems fit. Whether wrong or right, good or bad. Of late, The world seems to appreciate bad/inappropriate things more. So whether she naked sef( her n1pples are almost visible), some peeps go still call op HATER. So if she like make she no wear cloth go wedding, its still ok.
Some said her hubby no complain, and others wished her happy married life. Me too no go complain,.........madam happy married life grin

11 Likes

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Exponental(m): 5:28am On Aug 16, 2015
who says she's braless?

9 Likes

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by AdeniyiA(m): 5:37am On Aug 16, 2015
Na summer we dey ni...
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Bollove: 6:16am On Aug 16, 2015
This our planet has gone so bad !!!

Imagine how many guys would have lust over her boobs in church while some desperate ones would want to take it to the next level ......

6 Likes

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by heykims(m): 6:17am On Aug 16, 2015
Smh, many of the Caucasians they are trying to emulate don't even display their assets like this on this kind of occasions. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by heykims(m): 6:19am On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
we have Whores that dress like deeper life members. i dont know why NIGERIANS too get bad belle. go and marry and stop hating a sister.
So because some whores dress in the Deeper life way, Deep life sisters also have to dress like sluts?

12 Likes

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by kuuljay(m): 6:43am On Aug 16, 2015
let's tell ourselves the truth freedom does not mean we cannot be moderate.we are gradually loosing it in the name of freedom, I see young women in my quarters now walking about in underwears very soon they will start going to church in bumshorts.whats your motive in over exposing your sensitive parts in the first place even on your wedding day

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Cutehector(m): 6:52am On Aug 16, 2015
Lord knws my bride can't wear such gown...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by therealdeal10: 7:12am On Aug 16, 2015
There's notin wrong wit it

4 Likes

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Sommyangel(f): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2015
It's fine na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2015
The most foolish set of people on earth are the Nigerians.
If you wear trouser, you will be labelled an ashawo.
If a female wears some shirts/dress that reveals your cleavages, They will say you dey look for guys wey go fucckk you.
This is the happiest day of her life, do you want her to dress like the Jehovah witness members or the Deeper Life sisters ??

16 Likes

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by DeHero1: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2015
The fact that a question is raised if the dressing is proper or not means it's improper.

If it's OK, no one would bother.

Anyway, I know what I want for my wife!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by natas22: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2015
To me its because she bent to write that her boobs started showing like that the problem is with the pervert called photographer he took the pics that way to just get the full pics of her breast.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by WhatDoYouMean: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2015
An advert
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by valdes00(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
Some people are just fools e.g the OP and the person that did that picture.
congrats to the lady, ur gown is stunning, your boobs are firm something
thats rare in Nigeria... ur hubby hit a jackpot on u. HML
Experience is d best teacher, bros I hail thee..... mere looking at d boobs, u av concluded dat its firm.... Badoosneh
Back to d topic..... Even Kafaya will not want to think of wearing this at home, talk more on our wedding day..

3 Likes

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by strawb(f): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2015
Op na your weeding
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by priscaoge(f): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2015
What is wrong with the wedding dress? People are really jobless these days Maka Chukwu angry angry angry angry The only thing I see is a beautiful bride and her handsome hubby!

[size=18pt]I LOVE THE WEDDING DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

People should learn how to MIND THEIR BLEEPING BUSINESS undecided undecided

13 Likes

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by devigblegble: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2015
The Bobbi is a center of attraction

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 16, 2015
it seems they were forced to marry each other, I love the sight of does boobs it will be hypothetical of me to complain

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Zehner(f): 7:25am On Aug 16, 2015
It's not that bad!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here / ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ / "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.