Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! (78484 Views)

Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day / Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos / Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by davidmoyes(m): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2015
I love it.. You can see but can't touch.. Really lucky man

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by NinaArsenal(f): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2015
I no see wetin dey rong ooo, na wetin she want nd her husband like am.

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by AreaFada2: 7:28am On Aug 16, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by emperorchedda(m): 7:29am On Aug 16, 2015
I wish my future wife will be as resource filled as that grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by khalhokage(m): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2015
Wetin concern you!

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by valdes00(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2015
People sabi talk

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by ibe9ja: 7:32am On Aug 16, 2015
Very booboolicious.

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by youngval1388(m): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2015
benedictnsi:
To me, it is not too bad.... It is just an advertisement of the real size of cucumber the hubby will devour @ the honeymoon....

Or, a proof that her mammalian glands is as round as a roundabout grin
Hmmmmmm I wanted to tell u to repent but I can't cus u are damn funnyyyyyy. round about keep hahahahaha
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by johnwell(m): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2015
wow, what an open invitation for investors and brokers
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by youngval1388(m): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2015
benedictnsi:
To me, it is not too bad.... It is just an advertisement of the real size of cucumber the hubby will devour @ the honeymoon....

Or, a proof that her mammalian glands is as round as a roundabout grin
Hmmmmmm I wanted to tell u to repent but I can't cus u are damn funnyyyyyy. round about ke?? hahahahaha
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Oyinayomi: 7:35am On Aug 16, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Life is coming to an end
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by naijaboiy: 7:35am On Aug 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lols!!! grin pastor go say "nna which kyn temptation be this"

buh on a serious note, Why on earth should she dress lyk that its so inappropriate and makes ppl see her as a whoreee
But it doesn't make her a whöre so what are you saying? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by ejyko4aek(m): 7:36am On Aug 16, 2015
It wouldn't: work for them, they want to be seducing our Pastors
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 16, 2015
Luv it, it's tasteful, moderately riskey; the husband will not be bored with this one
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Proffdada: 7:44am On Aug 16, 2015
if only I can find what's wrong with it? I was even thinking it's something like these

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 16, 2015
OP and MOD fit be virgin,cos this thing no move me at all

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Swaggzkid: 7:46am On Aug 16, 2015
I think the guy caused it all.... If I attend that wedding ehn , I for """"" lemme stop dia before I commit
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by oluwafemi113(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2015
That's not church... that's Ikoyi registry...

So no big deal.... she can put on what ever she want to Ikoyi.. but not to church
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by cactuscee(m): 7:48am On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
Some people are just fools e.g the OP and the person that did that picture.
congrats to the lady, ur gown is stunning, your boobs are firm something
thats rare in Nigeria... ur hubby hit a jackpot on u. HML
Epele e ku are, you need paracetamol sir.
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by damrmd02(f): 7:49am On Aug 16, 2015
Some brides still wear worst gown compare to what she's wearing...
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 16, 2015
Smh for nigerians still trapped in stone age ( 1800bc)
See beautiful wedding pic of person wey don marry oh .. Nah her boobs dey worry dem .. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by qtx(m): 7:52am On Aug 16, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
The most foolish set of people on earth are the Nigerians.
If you wear trouser, you will be labelled an ashawo.
If a female wears some shirts/dress that reveals your cleavages, They will say you dey look for guys wey go fucckk you.
This is the happiest day of her life, do you want her to dress like the Jehovah witness members or the Deeper Life sisters ??

brain-washed by westernization. You are lost in deceit. You cant be whiter than the whites mind you

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by goody1shoe73(m): 7:53am On Aug 16, 2015
Can't take my eyex off the dudes suit
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by streetzdreamz(m): 7:54am On Aug 16, 2015
She is beautiful,and with firm boobs that doesn't need extra package or help,there is still a covering o'er it albeit transparent,have seen worst wedding gowns with just the tip hidden,its her life and her wedding if she feels comfy going there stark naked,its a free world.

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by MizTyna(f): 7:54am On Aug 16, 2015
OP,this is beneath you and whoever it is who made that meme. What is your own? Why would you bring a woman,on probably the happiest day of her life into this forum on such bad publicity? At the mods too,this is shameful. I tire for this nairaland. So if I have an ish with anybody,I can do a meme with their picture,say something re.tarded and the mods would put it on frontpage while there are sensible threads being created by the minute. Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by ojnnaco(m): 7:56am On Aug 16, 2015
D girls be like ...Whats wrong with this gown sef ?
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by HirstMOG(m): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2015
Mere looking at the both of them, you should know that she is the head of the family.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by CommitteeMember(m): 8:00am On Aug 16, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
The most foolish set of people on earth are the Nigerians.
If you wear trouser, you will be labelled an ashawo.
If a female wears some shirts/dress that reveals your cleavages, They will say you dey look for guys wey go fucckk you.
This is the happiest day of her life, do you want her to dress like the Jehovah witness members or the Deeper Life sisters ??

Common shut up there.
That gown doesn't just expose her cleavage but it exposed her breast (except the nipples).
Who told you its the happiest day of her life? Why should you even wear cloth on your happiest day? Since happiness is expressed by exposing your private organs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by friendl: 8:01am On Aug 16, 2015
The wedding dress is not bad,so far her husband no complain
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by chagga(m): 8:03am On Aug 16, 2015
what's this smh?

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by SonOFaGun(m): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2015
sunerytech:
On your wedding day fa, No bra and you left everything open. For who? did you want to confuse the attendees or how on earth did she want the pastor to focus on the bible passage for the wedding ceremony?

http://9jainfonews..in/2015/08/pictures-how-can-she-put-on-this-on-her.html

Bro ! It doesn't matter wah she wear , u guys should atleast cut some slack d way u post here nw , this Is someone's day of joy , a day dah comes once in a life time , do u think she would be happy seeing her gist on Nairaland front page , this is too bad nw , if at all u were so keen on posting this atleast cover both their faces ..
Beauty lies in the hand of the beholder , when no be u marry am ,wetin consine u with wetin she wear ? Lol

Cc. Lalasticlala , seun , ishilove , ayandare2
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by CommitteeMember(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Smh for nigerians still trapped in stone age ( 1800bc)
See beautiful wedding pic of person wey don marry oh .. Nah her boobs dey worry dem .. Pathetic.

So when a lady is married her life becomes perfect? undecided
It's sad when ladies see marriage as the greatest accomplishment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here / ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ / "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.