Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,087 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:40 AM

When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. (53153 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Don't Have A Car In Lagos (Funny) / When You Don't Have Hope In NEPA Anymore (Hilarious Photo!) / When Your Parent Intend Not To Buy You A School Uniform For The Next 3yrs (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by 360jamng(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2015

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Immanueladebol(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
Its a family cloth passd on frm d eldest.Doesnt nid adjustmnt,gets to size/oversize eve'yone of 'em

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by miriamgroove: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
OK.... now
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by wise7(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lol
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by ademega(m): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
this kind uniform NA till ss3 lolzz
the colour of the uniform self no help matter

1 Like

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Titto93(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
With the shirt and shot this size, who knows how the sandals go oversized reach.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Deejavuu(f): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lmao

Naija my country grin cheesy

It's called, managing available resources.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by mystical109(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
K
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Computer6303(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin Bu
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by asumo12: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Old pinshur undecided

1 Like

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by ladyF(f): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lol. He will use this for years and pass to his younger brother....

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by lekjons(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
rememberin my childhd days alone alwys gat me smilin!
*dose days of drama btw me n ma mum
laff wit me

(after stealing mum's #3 coins)

Mum: lekan who took d #3 i put here?
Me: it's not me i swear, believ me, i only took it a while ago and i put it back
Mum: (smiles) it's not u abi?
Me: ehn.
Mum: oya jump up
Me: (jumps up) wain!(coins ringing in ma pocket)
Mum: Lekan, who took it(the coins)
Me: I told u it's not me
Mum: okay!, jump up again
Me: (jumps up) wain!!
Mum: is d money in ur pocket??
Me: no oo!!
Mum: good boi, jump up again
Me: (jumps up) wain!!! (a coin fell off ma pocket)
Mum: what's dat?!, a coin?, whr did it fell off?
Me: I dunno oo, it's not frm ma pocket i swear!
Mum: Ok i tink it fell from heaven, good boi, jump up again
Me: (jumps ups) waaiinn!! (everythn fell off) mum trust me it's not frm my pocket i swear
Mum: (grabs ma hears) BASTARRDD!! gringrin
*ma sch uniform colour when goin to sch (white), wen comin bck (drk brown) n it'll stil b white again whl goin bck

#KudostoallAfricanMothers

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Hysmady(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
So true grin
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by natas22: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin son of a stingy man wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Anolue53: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
No be small thing

1 Like

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Realone92(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
That's y I love naija
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Ideyontop: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chai
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by dave2meek(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Buhahahahagringringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by sanity12(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Na d boy wear d uniform abi na d uniform wear d boy grin

8 Likes

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by sigiyaya(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Atutu Boyoyooo.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by sandysprax(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
This uniform was constructed under the theme; "Built with you in mind" cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Iyke1998(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
:hmmm
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by efilefun(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Make una cover una nose ooo grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by allanphash7(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
LWKMD oooooo

8 Likes

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dot
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by seankay(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hehe school uniform dor turn agbada
Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Bonapart(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Many nairaland big boys and big girls today where once victim of this... like if you agree

15 Likes

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Fernandowski(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Those where the days hard work for ever pays

1 Like

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Fernandowski(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Those were the days hard work for ever pays

1 Like

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by activelyA(f): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Seen this pix several times but
Is it just me or the uniform is perfectly his size smiley

If its oversized, trying to figure out what his actual size is then

Its just simply okay smiley and not oversized undecided

3 Likes

Re: When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. by Holyfield1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chai!Ancestral uniform

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hmmmm I Wonder How 2025 Will Look Like. (PHOTO) / Pope Benedict XVI Resigns And Converted To Islam. / Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.