Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car (41610 Views)

Blood In Semen, Please Help / 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others / Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by persius555(m): 9:41am On Aug 16, 2015
Nigerians, what have we become. Life means nothing to us these days. Another person's misfortune is now an opportunity to gain cheap publicity. Totally pathetic.
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by somez(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2015
And where the he'll is that Linda Ikeji of a woman?
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by theplushist: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2015
crisycent:
I knew she wasn't a runs girl judging by what she wore and I knew she was still a small girl because she wore tight underneath. I wonder what kind of ailment makes someone vomit blood.
tehehe so big girls don't wear "tight"? Lecture me some...!
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by bigiyaro(m): 9:47am On Aug 16, 2015
i never belived dat 'runs girl' story cos i don't belive all dis money ritual shi.t. Buh wat kind of disease does dis kind of bloody vomitin to victims?
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by Generalkorex(m): 9:48am On Aug 16, 2015
I was telling a friend that the girl face look familiar
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by somez(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2015
Know what really freaks me out about this tragic incidence is the fact that she would have survived if the mentally retarded (no regrets) individuals standing at her side rushed her to the nearby hospital or even chemist. This country is so messed!! Where are we going! Can't somebody lend a helping hand even at death? May GOD accept your soul JUMMIE....

1 Like

Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by funkybully(f): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2015
The emergence of Lie muhammed and apc have given birth to lieing media and silly bloggers Who stay in their rooms and manufacture lies and paint it to be truth.

God is really merciful.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by FrontPageLawyer(m): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2015
I was in PHC when I read the news, but I ever believed the story because it is almost impossible for a car to drive at 40KM/Hr within Ikorodu let alone Benson bus-stop that is associated with incessant traffic gridlock. I began to wonder how the driver zoomed off and was never caught. RIP to the girl.
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by itsMrIke(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2015
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hematemesis

This can actually be a cause of what happened to the girl. The thing is, she could have been saved if people had left their phones and tried to help her.

It is a shame what humanity is turning into...SMH
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by francizy(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2015
Trust Nigerians believing craps. Fools who should have rushed the girl to a nearby hospital were busy taking pictures in order to make front page on Nairaland and hence draw traffic to their pathetic blogs filled with lies (just like the party APC)...

1 Like

Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by francizy(m): 10:08am On Aug 16, 2015
funkybully:
The emergence of Lie muhammed and apc have given birth to lieing media and silly bloggers Who stay in their rooms and manufacture lies and paint it to be truth.

God is really merciful.

Exactly!!! Senseless bloggers everywhere. Just like the news website wanna be blogs called sahara reporters and osun defender.

1 Like

Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by Archie30: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2015
They stood, took photos and watched her bleed to death. They too ve blood in them hands. God bless the dead. RIP
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by otiigba1(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2015
So were is the "ALFA" who confirmed that it was a ritual, it's obvious he is a FAKE ALFA. And should be arrested angry

And all those gullible Nairalanders who believed it, i say
BITE MY A'SS tongue
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2015
I always knew she wasn't a runs gal. And I already said it long ago

Since Nigeria went into the social media era, They have become very wicked set of people. Someone will have an accident n be dying.......All Nigerians can do is snap pictures.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by theunusualmoon(m): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2015
It is not about bloggers but about you.How do you react to the rumours you hear in your neighbourhood? Do you question every information that comes in contact with your ears or do you believe evrything hook,line and sinker? The same way many people read this girl's story and believed it is the same way they hear rumours and gossips about their neighbours and believe it.on daily basis a lot of false information is peddled it is left for you to decide which to believe and which to disregard after adequate reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by otiigba1(m): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2015
chuna1985:
I always knew she wasn't a runs gal. And I already said it long ago

Since Nigeria went into the social media era, They have become very wicked set of people. Someone will have an accident n be dying.......All Nigerians can do is snap pictures.

Tufiakwa.
not just in nigeria people do that here in the UK, America and europe, this case is notthing compare to what folks post on youtube. Sometimes one wonders what has happened to humanity and how did humans exist before social media? Social media has only been 10 years old undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by olaola1777(m): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2015
Its so pathetic that the internet has been turned to a rumour mill in this country!!!! The craze to always be the first to break the news is gradually turning this society into something else!!!! Probably,if the people standing by were more humane and assisted the lady to get access to medical attention immediately, she may still be alive now!!! May the departed soul rest in peace!!!!
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by ebogab(f): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2015
donholy28:
I saw d post and also saw d pix...but what kind of sickness will make someone vomit such a pool of blooded that drenched her and even soaked d ground she was sitting on?...there's more to this matter…excessive vomiting of blood is present when the person has been poisoned
vomiting of blood is not only poison linked. it could be due to inflammation(gastritis etc), infection, ulcers,, cancers,ruptured blood vessels etc. in her case, it could likely be due to cancer. suggesting tho. RIP to ha
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by bigtt76(f): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2015
Have you read the disclaimer on the footer of Nairaland so? grin just before you begin get false hope... members and NOT Seun or Nairaland are solely responsible for whatever they post on the forum.

DavidEsq:
There's no need for all this talk. Sue Naira land for the trauma caused by the publication to you family. 08060732283.
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by slimfresh(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2015
Ok! Am not saying she's a runs girl or not but there is more to that story than that which meets the eyes...."she slump and died in a pool of blood" how did the blood get there? Or let me rephrase my question as how did she get into the pool of blood?.....my heartfelt condolences to the family of the demised may her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2015
Houseofglam7:
May her soul find rest.
If you cannot recognize a runs girl when you see one, you need to get your head examined.
Poor girl suffered so much in the hands of the public.
Ha! cry
One of d bad aspect of camera phones.. d girl was in need of help nd d idiots around there were busy snapping... Nigerians nd their despicable attitude... Even d mods gon sef just dey move anything to FrontPage.. D dude even knew dat d story was making waves on Nairaland... Chai...nd d bloggers Dats how dey insulted,dehumanized d image of d girl.. It z well . all for d sake of money..
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by FunnyDude(m): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by lepasharon(f): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2015
Pls what does a runs girl look like ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by falekeokeowo(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2015
Call 08101314255 if you looking for husband/wife,promotion of work,low sperm count,diabetes/stroke/looking for a child/spiritual attacks/Contact baba line for spiritual healing home,ifa agbe wa oo
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by Houseofglam7(f): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
One of d bad aspect of camera phones.. d girl was in need of help nd d idiots around there were busy snapping... Nigerians nd their despicable attitude... Even d mods gon sef just dey move anything to FrontPage.. D dude even knew dat d story was making waves on Nairaland... Chai...nd d bloggers Dats how dey insulted,dehumanized d image of d girl.. It z well . all for d sake of money..

Really heartbreaking
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2015
donholy28:
I saw d post and also saw d pix...but what kind of sickness will make someone vomit such a pool of blooded that drenched her and even soaked d ground she was sitting on?...there's more to this matter…excessive vomiting of blood is present when the person has been poisoned

another stubborn foool on d prowl...why don't you seek a medics advise. that's massive haematemesis which has many causes.
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by dickoflife(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Na so different diferent news go dey fly up and down. What killed her? D family should stop hydn secrets.. For someone to vomit such kind of blood is very questionable
the family should stop hiding sdecrets? Guy if ur father killed ur mother would u want d whole world to know? Abeg mind ur business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by Dexema(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2015
Useless bloggers metrocity blog indeed,hungry pple,rip lady.

NB: hope this occurrence was reported to the govt health agencies,just incase.....
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by crisycent: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
theplushist:
tehehe so big girls don't wear "tight"? Lecture me some...!

They don't unless you are from ondo or ekiti state. They only reason a "big girl" is to "pack" her yansh and from the pic, the girl is tinny with no yansh.
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by guiddoti: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
contactmorak:
Without beating around the bush, she was not a runs-girl and she was not dropped from any vehicle. Her real name is Jummie and she is the sister of a friend and old school mate name Samuel Abayomi living in Ikorodu Lagos. The family is devastated by the loss of this young girl. More saddning is the fact that the social media and especially bloggers have capitalised on her picture to get traffic to their blogs by decieving the public that she was a runs girl. This is adding to the sadness of the family. Fellow bloggers please, have the fear of God and delete this fake story from your blogs.

Here is how my friend Samuel narrated what happed on his Facebook page:

For confirmation, here is the guy's facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10207575783382878&id=1539065585&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10207575783382878&__tn__=%2As

Bloggers, once again on behalf of my friend kindly delete this false story. Let's respect the dead. MAY WE NOT BE VICTIMS OF CIRCUMSTANCES. AMEN!
Tell us what happened.
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by Tycike: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
Who was the so called eye witness that give the false report?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent / I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) / Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.