Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) (66239 Views)

Anambra Man Builds House For Poor Widow, Dedicates It After Completion. Photos / 3 Bedroom Flat With BQ Attached In Jabi, Abuja For Sale / Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by tollytexy(m): 7:15am On Aug 16, 2015
Liar!! Thats South Africa Mall.. try another story
Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by phrezzz: 7:16am On Aug 16, 2015
Another view

Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by NinaArsenal(f): 7:16am On Aug 16, 2015
Beautiful..
Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 16, 2015
tollytexy:

Proof ??
Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by phrezzz: 7:17am On Aug 16, 2015
tollytexy:
Shut up. i was at that side yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by onadana: 7:17am On Aug 16, 2015
How it will look i thought it already look like that?
Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by Viktor1983(m): 7:18am On Aug 16, 2015
tollytexy:

Do u have google maps? Try satelite mode on jabi lake ,you"ll see the mall coming thru.....

1 Like

Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by phrezzz: 7:18am On Aug 16, 2015
Another great view

Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 16, 2015
Very nice! smiley
Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by HirstMOG(m): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2015
lmm4real:
putting a mall in that location was a very bad idea, I think a high rise five star hotel would have been better. And maybe a beautiful high rise condominium apartment. Not a mall.

I disagree...prove me wrong
Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by kevinkod(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2015
That mall is SHOPRITE. I know of d engineer that's building it. If they decided to name it jabi mall its because of d geogahpical location of it. Besides, from d pix u showed up there shoprite is written on it. grin tongue
Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by olajorn(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2015
apcmustwin:
Is it shoprite?
YES...when You can See The name,You still asking if Its shopprite
Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by dejavski(m): 7:25am On Aug 16, 2015
canalily:
Who built this? Is GEJ OR GMBundecided

Obviously not the Latter
Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by ednut1(m): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2015
shoprite is jst a tenant in those malls. yet pple will call malls shoprite.every SUV is a jeep in nigeria too, wen jeep is jst a manufacturer like toyota kikikikiji nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by nzeobi(m): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2015
Who said my country is not developing.
Enterprenuership at its peak grin
Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by Richiy(f): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2015
lmm4real:
putting a mall in that location was a very bad idea, I think a high rise five star hotel would have been better. And maybe a beautiful high rise condominium apartment. Not a mall.

Its not true. That lake alone attracts a lot of visitors on its own. Have you ever been there during any major holidays? You will see how packed the place usually is. Now, imagine a mall added. Amazing right?

1 Like

Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by Orikinla(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2015
Great developments for residents of Abuja. But only God can make the location safe. The future is bright. The Eko Atlantic Mall will be bigger, larger and safer than the Jabi Lake Mall. The mall will even have a hotel. It will be an international tourist attraction.

1 Like

Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by Iamsolslim(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2015
apcmustwin:
Is it shoprite?

No, shopleft!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by Splashme: 7:33am On Aug 16, 2015
tollytexy:

I told you, leave that Mushin where you live and travel out to see Nigeria, you won't listen.

Anyway, weldone GEJ.
Your giant strides live on

2 Likes

Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by Kelvinpam(m): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2015
What is the essence of building an exotic mall and filling it up with South african retailers. Where are our indigenous manufacturers? Later we will complain they hiked the prices of their goods. Look at what happen with dstv, we gave them total freedom to monopolize that industry.
Before completion of any mall, they are already there and it disgust me when pple refer to a shopping mall consisting of other retailers as SHOPRITE. Dont you read the names on each shops there?
Festac mall soon to be opened : shoprite has booked already
Jade mall abuja: shoprite booked
Awka ibom mall : shoprite booked

They will monopolize this market soon and y'all will start lamenting for no reason whereas our indigenous retailers and top manufacturers has refused to grasp this opportunity.
Thank GOD for silverbird group still pulling their weight if not all the malls in Nigeria will be dominated by southafrican firms whereas the opposite is the case in their country.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by Afromalaika(m): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2015
himkers:

It's an artificial (man-made) lake
Whether man made or Angel made, water na water.
Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by phrezzz: 7:39am On Aug 16, 2015
Orikinla:
Great developments for residents of Abuja. But only God can make the location safe. The future is bright. The Eko Atlantic Mall will be bigger, larger and safer than the Jabi Lake Mall. The mall will even have a hotel. It will be an international tourist attraction.
AND TO CROWN IT ALL, THE ABUJA CENTENARY CITY.
Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by fragrant(f): 7:41am On Aug 16, 2015
Its beautiful, would love to shop here.
Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by naijaboiy: 7:41am On Aug 16, 2015
lmm4real:
There are so many hotels in abuja.

Nicon and sheraton are also doing very great.

Abuja needs more shopping centres like this.
Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by grandstar(m): 7:42am On Aug 16, 2015
apcmustwin:
Is it shoprite?

Its actaully a shopping mall. Shoprite is the anchor tenant.

There is no shopping mall called shoprite. You either have Ikeja Mall or the Palms at Oniru. Those are their names.

Shoprite is however the anchor tenant, the main tenant that attracts people to the mall.

2 Likes

Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by naijaboiy: 7:42am On Aug 16, 2015
Kelvinpam:
What is the essence of building an exotic mall and filling it up with South african retailers. Where are our indigenous manufacturers? Later we will complain they hiked the prices of their goods. Look at what happen with dstv, we gave them total freedom to monopolize that industry.
Before completion of any mall, they are already there and it disgust me when pple refer to a shopping mall consisting of other retailers as SHOPRITE. Dont you read the names on each shops there?
Festac mall soon to be opened : shoprite has booked already
Jade mall abuja: shoprite booked
Awka ibom mall : shoprite booked

They will monopolize this market soon and y'all will start lamenting for no reason whereas our indigenous retailers and top manufacturers has refused to grasp this opportunity.
Thank GOD for silverbird group still pulling their weight if not all the malls in Nigeria will be dominated by southafrican firms whereas the opposite is the case in their country.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
ShopRite is still in silverbird galleria Abuja. embarassed
Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by naijaboiy: 7:43am On Aug 16, 2015
Iamsolslim:

No, shopleft!!!
Guy e too early abeg gringringrin
Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by olumalcolm(m): 7:44am On Aug 16, 2015
Splendid
Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by naijaboiy: 7:44am On Aug 16, 2015
tollytexy:
Do you live in Abuja? undecided
Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by grandstar(m): 7:46am On Aug 16, 2015
lmm4real:

Those two you mentioned are actually fantastic ideas.

The shopping mall is a fantastic idea and will attract others there such as the 5 start hotel you mentioned and luxury apartments. Its a win win
Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by naijaboiy: 7:46am On Aug 16, 2015
kevinkod:
That mall is SHOPRITE. I know of d engineer that's building it. If they decided to name it jabi mall its because of d geogahpical location of it. Besides, from d pix u showed up there shoprite is written on it. grin tongue
Its Jabi Mall and not ShopRite.

ShopRite have their own mall at Apo area of Abuja. undecided
Re: Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) by phrezzz: 7:47am On Aug 16, 2015
Kelvinpam lol. we also have great retail outlets like justrite, globus,etc plus walmart will drag competition. already dstv are loosing ground. startimes NG has already gotton bundesliga, seria a, all fifa competitions, Ligue1, only epl and la liga. though they are just waiting for dstv rights to expire on those 1's

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kitchen Built Inside Toilet In A Self-Contained Apartment In Ibadan (Photos) / Oba Lateef Atanda Adams To Seize 300 Houses In Surulere, Lagos / A-4 Storey Building Collapsed At Itafaaji, Lagos Island, Children Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.