Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing (46519 Views)

Body Part Commonly Neglected While Bathing. / Kwara Govt Donates N1m To Student With Spinal Cord Injury / Itching After Bathing - I Need Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Vicky72(m): 4:05am On Aug 16, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ym_LTeY8M1I/Vc_1GR6mmoI/AAAAAAACImU/2Y6MOCh0mAQ/s400/National-Orthopaedic-Hospital-Igbobi-360x240.jpg[/img]

A 26-year-old domestic worker, Ubong Etu Nbomang, has injured his spinal cord while peeping at his female boss while she was having her bath.

He has been hospitalised at the Federal Medical Centre, Asaba, Delta State, after falling and breaking his spine.

His boss is a top federal civil servant in one of the neighbouring states. The houseboy was alleged to have made holes around the bathroom door, through which he peeped at his boss whenever she was having a shower.

Our correspondent learnt that Nbomang had climbed on a platform to have a vantage view of his boss who is in her 30s.

A female friend to Nbomang’s boss, was said to have walked in and met nobody in the sitting room.

On hearing the sound of dropping water, she approached her friend’s bathroom out of curiosity, only to find the young man peeping.

The boss’s friend, (name withheld), who spoke to our correspondent after the incident, said as Nbomang was peeping, he held his private organ.

The guest, who trades in cooking utensils at the Ogbeogonogo Modern Market, said she shouted at him: “Nbomang, are you peeping at your madam?”

Nbomang, jumped off where he was and slipped on the wet tiled floor when he heard the visitor’s voice.

The unsuspecting boss, who was shocked by her worker’s groans, was said to have rushed out of the bathroom half-naked.

Her friend, while speaking to our correspondent, said, “I said to her: ‘So, you are not aware he has been here watching you as you were busy having your bath? I met him peeping, after asking for who was in the house without any response. I have been here for more than 15 minutes now without him knowing.”’

As she was telling her friend all these, Nbomang, still groaning in pains, asked his boss to forgive him and take him to hospital.

“Out of pity, the madam called her driver to take Nbomang to a hospital, while she later joined them at the hospital,” her friend added.

Speaking with our correspondent at the FMC, the boss, who spoke to our correspondent on condition of anonymity, said she was going to sack him.

She said, “Before now, I used to see him looking at me but I didn’t think otherwise because I saw it as nothing. It was when he was confessing that I got to know that he was the one that bore tiny holes on my door, which until this incident I never knew of.”

Nbomang, who also spoke to our correspondent from his hospital bed, pleaded, “Help me beg my madam, na devil work. Na my madam beauty deceive me.”

Authorities of the hospital told our correspondent that the injury could be treated.

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-owes-igbos-nothing-junaid-tells-ezeife/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by cccxxiii: 4:06am On Aug 16, 2015
post=37002357:
Help me beg my madam, na devil work. Na my madam beauty deceive me.”

For real Mehn?

Everything na devil. Even the devil trembles at the works of humans

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by alienvirus: 4:08am On Aug 16, 2015
Phoolish boy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 16, 2015
Hmm
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by ahnie: 4:13am On Aug 16, 2015
Op,tell me the ward where he's admitted.i have a gift for him.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by ahnie: 4:17am On Aug 16, 2015
Imagine the rubbish.peeping at another man's property?when he can easily go and cucumBate outside.

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 16, 2015
Lol. Na devil push his eyes to the door and hold his pr1ck for him abi? Afoanu.

By the way, did I read his lady boss in her 30s and also a TOP federal civil servant? She also has a driver? All these at 30?
C'mon, something is missing here. undecided

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 16, 2015
A story is always a story undecided

Naija sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by rawpadgin(m): 5:02am On Aug 16, 2015
Why will a 26 year man still be a house boy

peeps ain't got ambition

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Cutehector(m): 5:12am On Aug 16, 2015
I wonder which forces cursed him like dis....

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Cutehector(m): 5:12am On Aug 16, 2015
ahnie:
herodias

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by brainpower(m): 5:13am On Aug 16, 2015
I refuse to believe this story is as true as it was reported. First of all, telling us the boss is in her 30s is to make it look appealing but forgetting that at her 30s she can't be a "top federal civil servant". Govt work no be bank or self-employed. Before you become a senior staff, you must have worked for some years. Even if it's true, how did the floor outside the room get wet? Was to bathroom door not properly closed? The eye witness said she stood there for about 15minutes, how long did the boss spend in the bathroom? You watched someone for 15monutes without the person noticing? How did you get into the house?

Anyway, the story could be true but not this straightforward.

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Tapout(m): 5:15am On Aug 16, 2015
a lady in her 30s having a 26 year old male domestic worker?? undecided but y??

how did her friend gain entrance into the house?? shey Dem no dey lock door again??
and y did she approach the bathroom door out of curiosity?? she sef wan go peep ni..
15mins?? undecided shey she dey pray b4 she baff

is the bathroom door that high that he had to climb a platform??

this story screams lies...ain't buying this shi"t

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 16, 2015
I've been here for 15 minutes... How many hours the woman dey take baff?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Asuokaa: 5:30am On Aug 16, 2015
Lobatan...

Serves him right

Want to feature Your property on the homepage of http://evilla.com.ng message us for a discount! Global audience +even more exposure
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by SouthernBreeze(m): 5:50am On Aug 16, 2015
This gbege
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by kuuljay(m): 6:01am On Aug 16, 2015
brainpower:
I refuse to believe this story is as true as it was reported. First of all, telling us the boss is in her 30s is to make it look appealing but forgetting that at her 30s she can't be a "top federal civil servant". Govt work no be bank or self-employed. Before you become a senior staff, you must have worked for some years. Even if it's true, how did the floor outside the room get wet? Was to bathroom door not properly closed? The eye witness said she stood there for about 15minutes, how long did the boss spend in the bathroom? You watched someone for 15monutes without the person noticing? How did you get into the house?

senior staff starts from level 8 i.e graduate if you graduated at 22 then you can actually make an assistant director at 37year.besides if you join civil service as a medical doctor with level 12 you can become a director in just six years grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by blessedvisky(m): 6:30am On Aug 16, 2015
lol
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by richyfunky(m): 6:40am On Aug 16, 2015
Breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Adesiji77: 6:58am On Aug 16, 2015
ahnie:

Like seriously? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by ogunwalea(m): 7:16am On Aug 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by optimistmos123: 7:17am On Aug 16, 2015
Wat a pay back
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 16, 2015
He would have humbly asked his madam for one round of sex.
I bet the woman would have granted his wish.
Or he for kukuma go buy 20 naira Vaseline use am cool body.

3 Likes

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by beycity(m): 7:18am On Aug 16, 2015
Hehehehehe....... I know he would blame the devil. Nah devil help you put the hole abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by natas22: 7:18am On Aug 16, 2015
brainpower:

I said the same thing the story is cooked it when we hear from the house boy then the whole truth will come out. Hearing from both sides will give you the fu details of the matter
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 16, 2015
Hmm calabar boy ..na only hin cord injure??

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by kliq(m): 7:18am On Aug 16, 2015
rawpadgin:
Why will a 26 year man still be a house boy

peeps ain't got ambition

They meant house-man cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by yungest(m): 7:18am On Aug 16, 2015
OK ooooo
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by NinaArsenal(f): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2015
Lolz.. Sorry dear house boy. Buh no b today u don dey peep her.. Na God catch you.
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by tollytexy(m): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2015
ahnie:
Imagine the rubbish.peeping at another man's property?when he can easily go and cucumBate outside.

How u take know say madam get husband ?

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by nerfetiti: 7:19am On Aug 16, 2015
We wish him quick recovery

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by dOnLarich: 7:19am On Aug 16, 2015
Wlcm to ma sunny day .. On da judgment day SATAN himself will give some ppl petrol n matches to start their own hell fire... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) / Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister / Nigerian Nursing Assistant Breaks Leg Of 98-year-old Patient, Leading To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.