Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:27 PM

Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing (46436 Views)

Body Part Commonly Neglected While Bathing. / Kwara Govt Donates N1m To Student With Spinal Cord Injury / Itching After Bathing - I Need Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by systemz(m): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2015
God go punish konji
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2015
nikkiking:
some women last upto an hour in the bathroom.

Adobelifit warra dey washing?

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by socialmediaman: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2015
ahnie:
Op,tell me the ward where he's admitted. i have a gift for him.

A hot slap? Or a job as your new houseboy?
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Teejaykary: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2015
cccxxiii:

For real Mehn?

Everything na devil. Even the devil trembles at the works of humans
Good for him,that's the reward for his work,no judgment in heaven.
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by brainpower(m): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2015
docadams:

The present generation and their mentality. With one mouth you complain the younger generation are not given opportunity and with same you're doubting the veracity of a female being a senior staff in her 30's. Senior staff starts at GL 13.

Chief Oyegun, the present APC chairman, was a permanent secretary at 37 years.

Before the civil service was bastardized, you should become a senior staff in your 30's if you pursued your career diligently.

You refused to address the issue on ground. You don't even know how old I am or my generation. You talked about oyegun when Nigeria was just starting. Even Gowon led Nigerian to war when he was just 32years. Yet you still confirmed it that currently in Nigeria it is almost impossible. Except you graduated very early and got the job early too. I still said even if it was true. So pleade address the topic. Thanks.
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by noblegrex: 10:33am On Aug 16, 2015
I'm confused here o, I don't know which one to believe,the devils work or his madam beauty.post like this shoul have pics to confirm, atleast to knw if she's such an angel to get him so confused,or probably its indeed the devils' hand work.
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2015
IdiAmin1:

By the way, did I read his lady boss in her 30s and also a TOP federal civil servant? She also has a driver? All these at 30?
C'mon, something is missing here. undecided

I was about to ask same question.

And maybe not yet married.
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by ojnnaco(m): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2015
Reference:

I spend that much time inthe bathroom. What is the big deal. 15 minutes, haba.

hmmmmmm .... I hail thee
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by eightsin(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2015
Lmfao.

Too bad for him but I smell lies. Someone must have hit him with something that broke his spinal cord.
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2015
A 26-year-old domestic worker, Ubong Etu Nbomang, has injured his spinal cord while peeping at his female boss while she was having her bath.

He has been hospitalised at the Federal Medical Centre, Asaba, Delta State, after falling and breaking his spine.

His boss is a top federal civil servant in one of the neighbouring states. The houseboy was alleged to have made holes around the bathroom door, through which he peeped at his boss whenever she was having a shower.

Our correspondent learnt that Nbomang had climbed on a platform to have a vantage view of his boss who is in her 30s.

A female friend to Nbomang’s boss, was said to have walked in and met nobody in the sitting room.

On hearing the sound of dropping water, she approached her friend’s bathroom out of curiosity, only to find the young man peeping.

The boss’s friend, (name withheld), who spoke to our correspondent after the incident, said as Nbomang was peeping, he held his private organ.

The guest, who trades in cooking utensils at the Ogbeogonogo Modern Market, said she shouted at him: “Nbomang, are you peeping at your madam?”

Nbomang, jumped off where he was and slipped on the wet tiled floor when he heard the visitor’s voice.

The unsuspecting boss, who was shocked by her worker’s groans, was said to have rushed out of the bathroom half-Unclad.

Her friend, while speaking to our correspondent, said, “I said to her: ‘So, you are not aware he has been here watching you as you were busy having your bath? I met him peeping, after asking for who was in the house without any response. I have been here for more than 15 minutes now without him knowing.”’

As she was telling her friend all these, Nbomang, still groaning in pains, asked his boss to forgive him and take him to hospital.

“Out of pity, the madam called her driver to take Nbomang to a hospital, while s[b]he later joined them at the hospital,[/b]” her friend added.

Speaking with our correspondent at the FMC, the boss, who spoke to our correspondent on condition of anonymity, said she was going to sack him.

She said, “Before now, I used to see him looking at me but I didn’t think otherwise because I saw it as nothing. It was when he was confessing that I got to know that he was the one that bore tiny holes on my door, which until this incident I never knew of.”

Nbomang, who also spoke to our correspondent from his hospital bed, pleaded, “Help me beg my madam, na devil work. Na my madam beauty deceive me.”

[size=8pt]
Pardon me for copying and pasting the whole thing. It is necessary for us to critically evaluate this interesting tale. I believe the story is true and all i would like to point out is that this Oga MAdam is merely pretending to be angry and indeed actually enjoyed the attention of the houseboy. analysis of the bolded extracts will reveal the following:

1. the man is alleged to have climbed on a platform outside the bathroom door to obtain a vantage point. What sort of platform was this? a table? a chair? i cant think of any platform that is usually found outside a bathroom door so i'm going to guess he moved a table or a chair to the door in order to accomplish his goal. the story alleges that this has been a usual practice for the young man so my question is, is it really possible for you move an ostensibly large object to someones bathroom door and to return it to its usual position without being somehow noticed especially if you're in a rush?

2. this is confirmed by the third bolded when the friend expresses surprise that the madam is not aware of the young man peeping

3. she rushed out half naked. so your first reaction upon hearing that someone is peeping at you is to rush out half naked thus providing a clearer view to the person? if she had time to cover up half she certainly had time to cover all.

4. she later joined them at the hospital. means she somehow cares for this young man. she didn't have to go the hospital even if she wanted to be merciful... she could just sent the driver to pay the bill

5. on condition of anonymity, she sad she would sack him. why the condition of anonymity? its not like she's a whistle-blower n some corrupt government official or that she has done something shameful. i believe the condition of anonymity is there so that when she doesn't sack the guy no one would ask her why.

6. she acknowledges the fact that she has noticed his looks but thought it was nothing. a thirty something year old women claiming to not know how to interpret the looks of a 26 year old man?? please

and wasn't her bathroom in her bedroom? it probably was. so how then does mr houseboy always know when his madam is taking a bath? perhaps madam leaves her bedroom door open for him to notice?

7. extenuating circumstances. going from the story this is a single lady in her 30's, either unattractive to men of her class or not ready to settle down. probably the former, which might imply some desperation on her part.

madam i dey suspect you ma. wink
[/size][/size][size=8pt]

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by bmos(m): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2015
ahnie:
Op,tell me the ward where he's admitted.i have a gift for him.
They say the boy eon break his spijap cord yet you wan go offer yourself?

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by lovely17(m): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2015
but why 26 years house boy nigga ain't have an ambition ain't buying these bullshitundecided
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by mbulela: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2015
rhema4u:
I've been here for 15 minutes... How many hours the woman dey take baff?
May be the woman was self-serving
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by M4gunners: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Shey dem swear for the guy? @26 you are still doing house boy why?Anyway conji na bastard.
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by nefertitiram: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
nerfetiti:
We wish him quick recovery

Why did you borrow my moniker? angry

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
ahnie:
Imagine the rubbish.peeping at another man's property?when he can easily go and cucumBate outside.
guys don't cucubate. Its for girls and gays.

Guys lubricate or vaselinate.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Bsc(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
A disgrace to my tribe..unam- ikot!!!
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by christinie(f): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
sukkot:
so women poo too ? shocked
No, you poo for us.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by ahnie: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
bmos:

They say the boy eon break his spijap cord yet you wan go offer yourself?
SpiJap cord...smh
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Bimbomartins(m): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
ahnie:
Imagine the rubbish.peeping at another man's property?when he can easily go and cucumBate outside.
Wat is NW the regular excuse is blame it on d imaginery devil, am sure the devil go dey wonder how humans don beat him record wey him set 2oooys ago con give am d award.
But HW madam go hire 26yr old man and she is in her 3o's??
D story seemed cooked
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Bimbomartins(m): 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
brainpower:
I refuse to believe this story is as true as it was reported. First of all, telling us the boss is in her 30s is to make it look appealing but forgetting that at her 30s she can't be a "top federal civil servant". Govt work no be bank or self-employed. Before you become a senior staff, you must have worked for some years. Even if it's true, how did the floor outside the room get wet? Was to bathroom door not properly closed? The eye witness said she stood there for about 15minutes, how long did the boss spend in the bathroom? You watched someone for 15monutes without the person noticing? How did you get into the house?

Anyway, the story could be true but not this straightforward.
Bros u sabi reason. Plus how hole for door take hang for air wey he gats climb up? Plus u dey sell tins u wan go meet d woman for bathroom sell am dere??
Boss b 3o n houseman b 26 and he never rape am considering d age bracket n polluted mind dey drafted here?? D story no pure

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by agoadiv(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Lol. Na devil push his eyes to the door and hold his pr1ck for him abi? Afoanu.

By the way, did I read his lady boss in her 30s and also a TOP federal civil servant? She also has a driver? All these at 30?
idiot they said de ladies husband is de top civil servantundecided
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Spybradd: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
What did he see while peeping? He shud complete his confession
grin grin
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by 9inches(m): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
By some comments I have seen above, it seems some people are defending the devil on this matter.
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by savodway(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
Good for him
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Mcaise: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
Vicky72:

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-owes-igbos-nothing-junaid-tells-ezeife/

An so..your bathroom door na tissue paper dem use make am.

How can u have holes in ur door without observing it..r u living in a worn out apartment?

There's also the possibility that she knew all this while and was waiting and praying for Ubong to pounce..lols.

E be like say dis boss lady been need the 'Ubong Fvck'
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Bowaley17(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
hahahaha... i don't even know what to say... IamBOWALEY
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Pain(m): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Calabar boys..
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
mbulela:

May be the woman was self-serving

Hmmmm
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by ogundeleai(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Lol. Na devil push his eyes to the door and hold his pr1ck for him abi? Afoanu.

Its not misery! That tells you few people can be so fortunate in live. And more importantly the age range from 30-39. That's enough to make it big in live.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich / Rate My Gym Body (Picture) / Nigerian Nursing Assistant Breaks Leg Of 98-year-old Patient, Leading To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.