Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing (46523 Views)

Body Part Commonly Neglected While Bathing. / Kwara Govt Donates N1m To Student With Spinal Cord Injury / Itching After Bathing - I Need Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by kennynelcon(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
rawpadgin:
Why will a 26 year man still be a house boy

peeps ain't got ambition
Everyone doesn't have the same opportunity you have.
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by rawpadgin(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
kennynelcon:

Everyone doesn't have the same opportunity you have.
u have no idea
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Pamelayoung: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
rhema4u:
I've been here for 15 minutes... How many hours the woman dey take baff?

Guy are u 4 real?
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Pamelayoung: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
Serves him rite
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Cityguy: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
This is swift justice. This peeping could be a prelude to actual rape. The boss needs to fire him right there on the hospital bed if she doesn't want story that touches later on. Let him return to his village and continue his voyeurism at that level. He even get mind fa undecided!
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
ahnie:
Imagine the rubbish.peeping at another man's property?when he can easily go and cucumBate outside.

If he had approached you who is single like him, wouldnt you play hard to get with him?
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by EzzyAB: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Which is grin grin
ahnie:
Op,tell me the ward where he's admitted.i have a gift for him.
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by ahnie: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hmmm
RedBenson:

If he had approached you who is single like him, wouldnt you play hard to get with him?
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by ahnie: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
Best known to the culprit only.
EzzyAB:
Which is grin grin
haapi sunday
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
Pamelayoung:

Guy are u 4 real?

Just curious though. I know some women take long....but in my own opinion, he would go there after she had entered like 5 minutes after and have been peeping for 15 minutes. That's much na
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Fess: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
cccxxiii:

For real Mehn?

Everything na devil. Even the devil trembles at the works of humans

Devil is now afraid of human beings. Human beings are now more devilish than devil

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Missmossy(f): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chai!!!!

The guy though cheesy
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Pamelayoung: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
rhema4u:

Just curious though. I know some women take long....but in my own opinion, he would go there after she had entered like 5 minutes after and have been peeping for 15 minutes. That's much na

I was actually referring to the food u hv on ur table.
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
Pamelayoung:

I was actually referring to the food u hv on ur table.

Oh, abeg the guy dey rock life cheesy
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by Fess: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
House boy @ 26? Why madam no marry for am? NA the boss fault keeping a 26 year old man as houseboy and she's just 30 Maybe madam loves being peeped at. Otherwise she would have noticed the holes. She saw those holes but ignored them because she always wanted the house man to peep at her while she was serving herself. The intruder is a killjoy.
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by jack00000: 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
ahnie:
Imagine the rubbish.peeping at another man's property?when he can easily go and cucumBate outside.

U fit help na
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by marv1: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
brainpower:
I refuse to believe this story is as true as it was reported. First of all, telling us the boss is in her 30s is to make it look appealing but forgetting that at her 30s she can't be a "top federal civil servant". Govt work no be bank or self-employed. Before you become a senior staff, you must have worked for some years. Even if it's true, how did the floor outside the room get wet? Was to bathroom door not properly closed? The eye witness said she stood there for about 15minutes, how long did the boss spend in the bathroom? You watched someone for 15monutes without the person noticing? How did you get into the house?

Anyway, the story could be true but not this straightforward.
Moreover he bored holes through. Is the bathroom wall made of metal (zinc) sheets or light plywoods? Is the Boss living in a face-me-i-slap duplex . Fake story.
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by daslad(f): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
brainpower:
I refuse to believe this story is as true as it was reported. First of all, telling us the boss is in her 30s is to make it look appealing but forgetting that at her 30s she can't be a "top federal civil servant". Govt work no be bank or self-employed. Before you become a senior staff, you must have worked for some years. Even if it's true, how did the floor outside the room get wet? Was to bathroom door not properly closed? The eye witness said she stood there for about 15minutes, how long did the boss spend in the bathroom? You watched someone for 15monutes without the person noticing? How did you get into the house?

Anyway, the story could be true but not this straightforward.
Continuing, what relationship has OP's story and this his/her link ( http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari- owes-igbos-nothing-junaid-tells-ezeife/ ).
I conclude the the story is ..... Thanks
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lol.
Why are nairalanders bashing d lady for bathing for 15 minutes, i do bathe for 30 minutes...
Dont judge me.
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by mekybabe1: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin. This is one of the funniest stuff I have read in recent times. That houseboy should be sent back to his place with a canoe..
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by xtervaganza(m): 5:21am On Aug 17, 2015
this story is cooked up
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by DedeNkem: 6:07am On Aug 17, 2015
His madam is so hot that he broke his spinal cord.
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by soonest(f): 6:23am On Aug 17, 2015
Na so rape dey happen! May God save us from familiar and unfamiliar evils
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by chachanga: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2015
kuuljay:
senior staff starts from level 8 i.e graduate if you graduated at 22 then you can actually make an assistant director at 37year.besides if you join civil service as a medical doctor with level 12 you can become a director in just six years grin grin grin

Leave the Otondos!
When i know lady wey enter with her ICAN + HND into Paramilitary setting and they knack her GL10 straight
Go Civil Defence, Immigration, Customs, FRSC with ur Medicine, whether na VET or not, and see if u don't get your GL11 straight.
By GL13, u don become Mgt staff, Assistant Commandant/Comptroller etc in all those settings be dat
That's part of why some sharp folks went all the way [kworruption though] and bought the appointments even when they were disenfranchised by all other normal channels
While, some other otondos wey nor see front don become Occupational JobSeekers here!

other parts of the story seem fishy though
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by zynzyn(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing by jbblues24(m): 6:39am On May 31, 2019
I want to learn this kind of boldness! Teach me. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister / Nigerian Nursing Assistant Breaks Leg Of 98-year-old Patient, Leading To Death / Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.