Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu (36298 Views)

Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian / Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Jman06(m): 7:37am On Aug 16, 2015
Mchteeeew..who takes obasanjo seriously nowadays The man is suffering from chronic senile dementia just like the daura dull.ard.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by kliq(m): 7:44am On Aug 16, 2015
chukwudi44:

Mumu Janja.weed
lol what's janja-weed?

Idiat
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by AlPeter: 7:47am On Aug 16, 2015
Of course OBJ is a thief I don't think anyone can defend that not even the Old man himself. But no matter what his contributions are still needed as a former Leader. Orji himself his no saint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Lawsimon(m): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2015
My political friend always addresses OBJ as late Gen. Obasanjo...and i will burst into laughter.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 16, 2015
AlPeter:
Of course OBJ is a thief I don't think anyone can defend that not even the Old man himself. But no matter what his contributions are still needed as a former Leader. Orji himself his no saint

What contribution can we as a nation get from a thief and inbreeding old fool

16 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2015
Mods front page. People need to see Obasanjo for his hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2015
Lawsimon:
My political friend always addresses OBJ as late Gen. Obasanjo...and i will burst into laughter.

Obasanjo died ages ago

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Trut(m): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2015
Only Babo0ns and M0nkeys take the words of OBJ serious.

15 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
Trut:
Only Babo0ns and M0nkeys take the words of OBJ serious.
Some morons actually beleive he is the best thing ever to have happened in this country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by NDPVF(m): 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Passingshot,Ibedun,etc,will hide their witchcraft face from this thread.

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Candyrain(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
chukwudi44:

That man is a cancer to this country

A cancer that should be cut off asap. His antics is boring. He should just retire back to his Ota (Operation Feed the Nation) farm and never comment on national issue again.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
NDPVF:
Don't blame Obasanjo,he is a Yoruba man.

Kalu wa simply reminding Nigerians and the world at large,what it means to be a yoruba.
Just go through those hard facts again.

What it means to be Yoruba especially to retarded ibos like you is an insurmountable obstacle. An obstacle to your rapacious greediness and cunning disposition.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Zeus777: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
NDPVF:
Don't blame Obasanjo,he is a Yoruba man.

Kalu wa simply reminding Nigerians and the world at large,what it means to be a yoruba.
Just go through those hard facts again.
u see y they say some of u guys can REALY be uncouth? I agree with mr kalu about obasanjo but see how u ruined common sense by factoring in his ethnicity

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Zeus777: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
chukwudi44:

So where did Saint Obasanjo aquire his billions from?
so where did mr kalu get 500milion naira to hand out to PDP in a poor nation like Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
nerodenero:
All I see is "thieves calling thieves thieves"

One thing is certain, probe all Nigerian leaders both past and present, none would escape Kuje or Kirikiri.

orji uzo kalu was a billionaire before he became governor. I mean a multi billionaire.

18 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by osile2012: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
Interesting. Rate Obasanjo and other Nigeria politicians. Click the link on my signature to start rating. .

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by NDPVF(m): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
[s]
Zeus777:
u see y they say some of u guys can REALY be uncouth? I agree with mr kalu about obasanjo but see how u ruined common sense by factoring in his ethnicity
[/s]what you think about me is grossly inconsequential.BTW,what do you mean by "some of you"?.I still maintain my stand.Obj depicts everything yoruba.Kalu was rightly defining a yoruba,in the presence of yorubas.

When 80% of a basket of orange is bad,it won't be wrong if i say that those oranges(pointing at the basket of that contains oranges) are bad.

11 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by NDPVF(m): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
[s]
Aigbofa:

What it means to be Yoruba especially to retarded ibos like you is an insurmountable obstacle. An obstacle to your rapacious greediness and cunning disposition.
[/s]Shebi i don become Igbo,by pointing out what defines a typical yoruba man?.Thunder fire me if i am Igbo,but if am not,thunder will disembowl you a55 hole.

13 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Shebi i don become Igbo,by pointing out what defines a typical yoruba man?.Thunder fire me if i am Igbo,but if am not,thunder will disembowl you a55 hole.

Whatever you are, you are a brainless dolt. Define Yoruba? When you come across like a fool who can only define a bowl of akpu.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by NDPVF(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
[s]
Zeus777:
so where did mr kalu get 500milion naira to hand out to PDP in a poor nation like Nigeria ?
[/s]Kalu was an already made man,before delving into the dirty water of Nigerian politics.Not saying he didn't touch Abia state money,but unlike 'saint' Obj,than doesn't worth 20,000 but now a multi billionaire.

13 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Kalu was an already made man,before delving into the dirty water of Nigerian politics.Not saying he didn't touch Abia state money,but unlike 'saint' Obj,than doesn't worth 20,000 but now a multi billionaire.

Kalu stole Abia money but in your bigotry clouded lenses he is morally justified to criticize Obasanjo for being a thief?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by NDPVF(m): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
[s]
Aigbofa:

Whatever you are, you are a brainless dolt. Define Yoruba? When you come across like a fool who can only define a bowl of akpu.
[/s]Aigbofa,your tears and painment won't stop me from telling the world what you and your people truly are.
You can allow Atlantic ocean flow through your eyes,i won't stop.

11 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Ojiofor: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
Only Orji Uzor Kalu can look at OBJ eye ball to eyeball and tell him the simple truth that he is a very UGLY man.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Aigbofa,your tears and painment won't stop me from telling the world what you and your people truly are.
You can allow Atlantic ocean flow through your eyes,i won't stop.

Then you drown in the Atlantic when you realize all your efforts are futile.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by NDPVF(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
[s]
Aigbofa:

Kalu stole Abia money but in your bigotry clouded lenses he is morally justified to criticize Obasanjo for being a thief?
[/s]Now i see Aigbofa trying Yoruba method on me.Hahahahahahahahaha.
Aigbofa stop forming a slowpoke.your assertion is the other way round.Read the article you are commenting on again,unless you re' brain dead.

Its Obj,the commander in chief of all corrupt Nigerians,in other words,he is father of corruption,that always go about accusing people of corruption.shm.

15 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by owobokiri(m): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
Obasanjo should just go and die. .

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Now i see Aigbofa trying Yoruba method on me.Hahahahahahahahaha.
Aigbofa stop forming a slowpoke.your assertion is the other way round.Read the article you are commenting on again,unless you re' brain dead.

Its Obj,the commander in chief of all corrupt Nigerians,in other words,he is father of corruption,that always go about accusing people of corruption.shm.

I quoted you, you mor.on, and I am not here to defend Obasanjo. I'm sure he is capable of doing that against fellow thieves like Kalu.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by NDPVF(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
[s]
Aigbofa:

Then you drown in the Atlantic when you realize all your efforts are futile.
[/s]Aigbofa,keep wailing.Am happy you and your people no longer have monopoly over information disemination.I will demolish all your decades of lies and propaganda,and also expose you guys for what you guys are.

12 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Aigbofa,keep wailing.Am happy you and your people no longer have monopoly over information disemination.I will demolish all your decades of lies and propaganda,and also expose you guys for what you guys are.

Hahahahahah.........even Kalu will agree you are a bigger clown than Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by NDPVF(m): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
[s]
Aigbofa:

I quoted you, you mor.on, and I am not here to defend Obasanjo. I'm sure he is capable of doing that against fellow thieves like Kanu.
[/s]Yakpatakatakatakatapatapata!. Do you have passion for talking trash?.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by sweetboy25(m): 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
agreed
Re: Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu by NDPVF(m): 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
[s]
Aigbofa:

Hahahahahah.........even Kalu will agree you are a bigger clown than Obasanjo.
[/s]Demolishing Yoloba lies and propaganda,is my passion.LOL.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead / With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? / Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.