Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Aregbesola Have Damaged Osun's Economy-odumakin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Have Damaged Osun's Economy-odumakin (2671 Views)

Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu / "Osinbajo Acts Under A Cabal Loyal To President Buhari" - Yinka Odumakin / "Obasanjo Was Wrong About Chibok Girls" - Falana, Odumakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Have Damaged Osun's Economy-odumakin by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Aregbesola Have Damaged Osun's Economy-odumakin by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol best governor indeed!!! Amala has finished your brain

Quote of the Month!
grin
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Aregbesola Have Damaged Osun's Economy-odumakin by meccuno: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
shaddoww:
If u go by what u read online in dis country ehn, walahi u go think say na zoo e be truly like our biafra brothers call am, if u go to osun and get first hand information about wat is going on there, u will know dat d likes of Odumakin are just taking advantage of d current situation to gain cheap popularity in d state, if dey knew he wasn't doing well all along, why wait till now? Why didn't dey raise all dis issue den n who even knew he was from Osun before now?...
Am from osun n I know how my state was prior to Aregbesola's government n I know wat it is now, I challenge Odumakin to walk side by side with Aregbesola on d streets of Osogbo and see who people will stone n who people will hail. U need to have been married to two husband for u to know hw to cherish one. That is just d sad truth, all I can say is people here on nairaland castigatin Aregbesola should just be happy there state never had previous Governors like Oyinlola, even with d way Ibori stole, his people believes he performed more dan Udu.
guy,this ur lamentation is stale......what is bad is bad. You obviously didn't elect the man so that you can compare his "good works" with oyinlola? Instead of you as an indigene to point out his mistakes so that he corrects them, u are wasting your energy trying to defend him. Is owing salaries part of the change he promised?
Re: Aregbesola Have Damaged Osun's Economy-odumakin by grandstar(m): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Adeyinka12:
Chai,see lai .

Honestly speaking this people are just blackmailing Aregbesola. He spent approximately 1.8 billion on opon imo so far ,osun allocation is not billions right now, in june this year it is around 8 hundred million plus and osun workers collect 3.something billions as salary .osun workers is not on strike right no because they understand his government and they gave him support.one of the reason i can never vote for pdp in my life is the act of patronizing thugs. Residents in the state of osun know that,especially during election in 2007 and beyond. .

STOP BLACKMAILLING AGBESOLA.

Before you quote me ,i'm not a politician o . And i bet u nairalander they will be shamed of theirself at last.

Aregbesola is a poor manager.

He has no option but to sack workers and this he has refused to do. He is a left winger and wants to remain popular.

This is the price he has to pay.
Re: Aregbesola Have Damaged Osun's Economy-odumakin by Adeyinka12(m): 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
grandstar:

He has no option but to sack workers and this he has refused to do. He is a left winger and wants to remain popular.

if he sack workers is he reduce or add to unemployment ?

With the help of OYES program some youth are now there own BOSS.

IN AGRICULTURE Program (O BUFF ) which was handled by tunes ,those youth are making there money ,i mean Hugh money and also employ people . And others program too.

If you don't know, Aregbesola government has saved money for unborn osun generation ,and despite the economy crisis in osun now, his government don't touch the money. State of osun have shares that i think that is what they will use to pay debt and do some social amenities if time come .

Note: I'm not a politician and if what i said is untrue to you go to state of osun assembly to get the copy and more fact there THANKS.

May God continue help agbesola
Re: Aregbesola Have Damaged Osun's Economy-odumakin by grandstar(m): 7:26am On Aug 21, 2015
Adeyinka12:

IN AGRICULTURE Program (O BUFF ) which was handled by tunes ,those youth are making there money ,i mean Hugh money and also employ people . And others program too.

If you don't know, Aregbesola government has saved money for unborn osun generation ,and despite the economy crisis in osun now, his government don't touch the money. State of osun have shares that i think that is what they will use to pay debt and do some social amenities if time come .

Note: I'm not a politician and if what i said is untrue to you go to state of osun assembly to get the copy and more fact there THANKS.

I repeat that the only option is to sack workers. That is what is done all over the world to cut government costs.

Or is it okay to now owe these people? Osun state has a bloated labour force. This was made worse by his employing 10,000 extra hands.

Let him sack te excess workers.

Then he can set up a micro credit scheme that lends to small business men. This has been found to create jobs and empower people.

This alone can offset the job losses and will in the short term create far more jobs that were ever lost and even bring in tax revebues to the govrnment.

That is how proper jobs are created not by filling the civil service with redundant hands
Re: Aregbesola Have Damaged Osun's Economy-odumakin by alakara(m): 7:51am On Aug 21, 2015
Adeyinka12:

are u really in osun because all this lies sure spreading thr is god ooooo.
Re: Aregbesola Have Damaged Osun's Economy-odumakin by Adeyinka12(m): 8:01am On Aug 21, 2015
grandstar:

I repeat that the only option is to sack workers. That is what is done all over the world to cut government costs.

Or is it okay to now owe these people? Osun state has a bloated labour force. This was made worse by his employing 10,000 extra hands.

Let him sack te excess workers.

Then he can set up a micro credit scheme that lends to small business men. This has been found to create jobs and empower people.

This alone can offset the job losses and will in the short term create far more jobs that were ever lost and even bring in tax revebues to the govrnment.

That is how proper jobs are created not by filling the civil service with redundant hands
i don't think sacking is the remedy for now ,because the outcome of the conference few weeks ago i knew it can tackle the economy crisis of osun
Re: Aregbesola Have Damaged Osun's Economy-odumakin by Adeyinka12(m): 8:09am On Aug 21, 2015
alakara:

are u really in osun because all this lies sure spreading thr is god ooooo.
yes man ,it is all lie ,though osun is in economy crisis now o ,but still osun people like him giving him support .and u can try and come to osun ask people if i lie .
Re: Aregbesola Have Damaged Osun's Economy-odumakin by Max24: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2015
grandstar:

Were the workers responsible for his profligacy? He should first sack himself by resigning, then a new governor can do damage control. In Greece the Prime Minister just resigned.
Re: Aregbesola Have Damaged Osun's Economy-odumakin by grandstar(m): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2015
Max24:

Were the workers responsible for his profligacy? He should first sack himself by resigning, then a new governor can do damage control. In Greece the Prime Minister just resigned.

The profligacy is not he problem but the collapse in oil prices and subsequently the monthly allocations from FG which is now half of what it was. This hardly even covers workers salaries and debts have to be serviced first. That is the rule!

He has to sack workers. There is no money to pay them. The truth is bitter. That is what governments do all over the world. Even the FG wants to sack workers.
Re: Aregbesola Have Damaged Osun's Economy-odumakin by alakara(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2015
Adeyinka12:
yes man ,it is all lie ,though osun is in economy crisis now o ,but still osun people like him giving him support .and u can try and come to osun ask people if i lie .
whc town? are u a civil servant, self employed or student or working in private sector.
Re: Aregbesola Have Damaged Osun's Economy-odumakin by Nigerd(m): 11:27am On Aug 21, 2015
grandstar:

The profligacy is not he problem but the collapse in oil prices and subsequently the monthly allocations from FG which is now half of what it was. This hardly even covers workers salaries and debts have to be serviced first. That is the rule!

He has to sack workers. There is no money to pay them. The truth is bitter. That is what governments do all over the world. Even the FG wants to sack workers.

So u want our OIL and don't want to work for ur money
Re: Aregbesola Have Damaged Osun's Economy-odumakin by Adeyinka12(m): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
alakara:

whc town? are u a civil servant, self employed or student or working in private sector.
osogbo , self employ and student
Re: Aregbesola Have Damaged Osun's Economy-odumakin by Max24: 6:49am On Aug 23, 2015
grandstar:

Youve gotten it all wrong. The reason he couldnt pay salaries is not becos of drop in oil prices but bad economic planning. Have u heard of a popular concept called saving for the rainy day? Even my grandma in d village understands that much less a governor who is educated. For a long time b4 now the former finance minister NOI warned them openly and severally about d coming oil price drop but they shunned her cries politicising it. Everybody knew oil prices would drop - shale oil and other factors. A responsible manager would have put measures in place through fiscal discipline yet he continued spending w recklessly to impress people. Any competent manager of resources will always match his expenditure with income. Instead Aregbesola went borrowing beyond d state capacity. Mind u he is an executive governor. I really pity Osun people. While Omisore might not have been a credible candidate for Osun people, Aregbesola with this has proved he is incompetent to manage resources. They had restricted choices really in d last elections. And with d benefit of hindsight what was Aregbesolas antecedents to manage resources. What company/companies did he manage successfully to qualify to manage state finances? In Nigeria people who have never managed #10m of their money are suddenly entrusted with managing billions of whole state resources-what should we expect?
Re: Aregbesola Have Damaged Osun's Economy-odumakin by grandstar(m): 7:34am On Aug 23, 2015
Max24:

Youve gotten it all wrong. The reason he couldnt pay salaries is not becos of drop in oil prices but bad economic planning. Have u heard of a popular concept called saving for the rainy day? Even my grandma in d village understands that much less a governor who is educated. For a long time b4 now the former finance minister NOI warned them openly and severally about d coming oil price drop but they shunned her cries politicising it. Everybody knew oil prices would drop - shale oil and other factors. A responsible manager would have put measures in place through fiscal discipline yet he continued spending w recklessly to impress people. Any competent manager of resources will always match his expenditure with income. Instead Aregbesola went borrowing beyond d state capacity. Mind u he is an executive governor. I really pity Osun people. While Omisore might not have been a credible candidate for Osun people, Aregbesola with this has proved he is incompetent to manage resources. They had restricted choices really in d last elections. And with d benefit of hindsight what was Aregbesolas antecedents to manage resources. What company/companies did he manage successfully to qualify to manage state finances? In Nigeria people who have never managed #10m of their money are suddenly entrusted with managing billions of whole state resources-what should we expect?
. a lot of what you said made sense. many are poor managers of resources. Best to trust in God (psalms 146:3,4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Greedy,lazy And Like To Reap Where They Didnt Sow. / Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Spotted in Abuja With Former VP / How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.