Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,044 members, 7,799,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. (55467 Views)

Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(03/09/2017) Praise God / Where Will You Worship God Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by DrGroove(f): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
The babe set sha and she is also beautiful. I will choose this lady as a wife over our gold-diggers of girls we have in Nigeria.... At least I won't have to spend my money on shoes and wristwatches.
poverty is a disease that makes people run mental

1 Like

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by penisEnlargmnt: 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thanks You Baba

1 Like

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by DrGroove(f): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
if she had hands and legs,with that shape...,not sure she will be praising God
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
freecocoa:
[s]It's obvious who the dumb one is, but as usual, you are deluded so no need to bother[/s]
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by priscaoge(f): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
MadCow1:

I should praise God for making her physically challenged or what?

Or I should thank God that I am not in her shoes or what?

Make una fear God o.. angry

That's not what op meant. So many people that are physically OK are not this happy or grateful, maybe because they are not rich or famous. Some don't appreciate the way they are maybe because they are short, ugly, black etc. So for the fact that U are alive, appreciate God. If someone who is physically challenged can praise God, why can't u who is physically OK praise Him and stop complaining. There is a saying that Says, if u complain that you don't have a shoe, what will someone who doesn't have legs do? This post is not about feeling that u are better than a physically challenged person cool cool cool

MrCuddles: Hope u now understand why I made that comment? U guys shouldn't read another meaning into it.

Happy Sunday guys!!
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
How would you know?
DrGroove:
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=14pt]I'm Speechless cry cry cry[/size]

[b] I'm sorry
Lord for not been grateful, even when I'm ungrateful u are still faithful to me. Thank U Lord Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

All of a sudden you are sorry abi.

priscaoge:

What nonsense are u talking about? Why will I think I'm better than her? See if u don't know what to say, pls stfu. Now note: I don't feel more privileged, blessed or whatever because I see a physically challenged person. Stop reading stuppppid meaning into someone's post.

If you are denying that you didn't post all your nonsense about praising God because you don't feel more blessed, if your last post is a lie then let coconut fall from the sky and land on your head and cause you to be "physically challenged" but if you are telling the truth then let a million dollars fall on your head and cause you to be wealthy. Oya say Amen.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by priscaoge(f): 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrCuddles:

All of a sudden you are sorry abi.

If you are denying that you didn't post all your nonsense about praising God because you don't feel more blessed, if your last post is a lie then let coconut fall from the sky and land on your head and cause you to be "physically challenged" but if you are telling the truth then let a million dollars fall on your head and cause you to be wealthy. Oya say Amen.

To think that u are actually matured is a mistake. Do have a blessed week cool
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
priscaoge:

To think that u are actually matured is a mistake. Do have a blessed week cool

See yourself
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Iddiot(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
though am not rich but am greatful to Baba God for how I am
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by priscaoge(f): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrCuddles:

See yourself

#OkBye
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by ojnnaco(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
The babe set sha and she is also beautiful. I will choose this lady as a wife over our gold-diggers of girls we have in Nigeria.... At least I won't have to spend my money on shoes and wristwatches.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by wristbangle: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
I appreciate u oh lord. Thank u Jesus. To u all glory, all honour belongs to u.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by wristbangle: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
How would you know?

U too self ask shey? I dunno why some people reason with their leg. Nice question bro.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by ComrdDRS: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
AMEN.
Demigods:
I love you so much Jesus! Worthy of praise! Hallelujah!!
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Orikinla(m): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
And the fool says there is no God?

God is beyond human comprehension
God is beyond human description
God is beyond human imagination
God is beyond the vocabulary in any human dictionary.
God is the reason why you and I and everything else in existence is in existence.
For without God, we are nothing.
HALLELUJAH!

1 Like

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
As in ehn. Some people are just naturally dumb and so annoying. Smh for her
wristbangle:

U too self ask shey? I dunno why some people reason with their leg. Nice question bro.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by arimahoseloka(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
Romans chap 9 vs 20
Nay, but. O man, who art thou that replies against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, why has thou made me thus?
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by herald9: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
priscaoge:

What nonsense are u talking about? Why will I think I'm better than her? See if u don't know what to say, pls stfu. Now note: I don't feel more privileged, blessed or whatever because I see a physically challenged person. Stop reading stuppppid meaning into someone's post.
So wtf are you thanking god for? .... Educate us please, cause we should be thanking god for giving her new arms and legs and not otherwise.

I don't even know how Christians reason at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Orikinla(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
DrGroove:

The most beautiful women on earth with all their curves still praise God.
From the Miss World to the Miss Universe.

1 Like

Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
RickRichards:

But your moniker doesn't glorify his name. Change it today. Deactivate.
Who are you to judge me?
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by Pappyto: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Alhamdulillahi....
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
aboki2000:

To God be all the Glory
Amen.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by muloks2013(m): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Na wa for you o o.
Bad guy oko olosho!!!
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by davidchukwucheb: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=Kastonkastroll post=37008848]The babe set sha and she is also beautiful. I will choose this lady as a wife over our gold-diggers of girls we have in Nigeria.... At least I won't have to spend my money on
May God answer your prayers
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by beanos(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

May God grant you the desires of your heart in Jesus Name. Amen.

Pls click like for more Amen for this dude.
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by comfortergirl(f): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Tank you jesus
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by INTROVER: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Even those with hand can'''t praise God. He said if no one can praise him he will raise stones to worship him
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by kraftykc(m): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Without hands and legs, this lady still finds God worthy to be praised and worshipped.

WHAT OF YOU?

I should praise God because I'm not her...? Are you retarded?
Re: One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. by PecE2Make: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
We must praise God not for what he has done for us but for whom He is...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris And Sinach At Sharon Oyakhilome's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Sex In The Church / Pastor Adeboye And His Wife At Tony Rapu's Wedding (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.