Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust (47929 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust / Asiwaju Saved Jonathan Life, Made Him President - Col Tony Nyiam Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Enahi(f): 8:36am On Aug 16, 2015
funlord:
grin

The useless drunk goat should go and write a book on "corruption and incompetence" in government! He would win a nobel Peace prize for literary excellence in that! The otueke fisherman can _fuck off into oblivion no one cares about his life after death by ballots!
FYI a lot of people care abt GEJ unlike your pretentious duallard people are already tired of.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Cutehector(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2015
barcanista:
PDP will regain power in 2019
this incident reminds me abt d fall of d isrealites in babylon... Maybe God just wants pdp to clean up their excesses and build an incorruptible party... U can see dat notable pdp members r flyin to the apc... Let d bad eggs go away... And loyal members remain and restrategize d party"s portfolio.. U will see dat once d party has successfuly done this and brings forth a candidate without blemish or a corrupt past, nigerians won't mind votin in such person. And I wish when pdp regains power, any apc member who wants to cross carpet into pdp will be denied membership, especially d pdp members who crossed over to apc..

To me dats just treason.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by disloman(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2015
barcanista:
PDP will regain power in 2019
One right that u can't b deny of is having fantasy dreams.PDP is fu*'ing dead.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Day169: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Pdp shall rise again...
..maybe in the afterlife!
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Cutehector(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2015
Day169:

..maybe in the afterlife!
tell me, what made apc win?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by reuben79: 8:46am On Aug 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
In your biased opinion bah?

Maybe you were young when OBJ was the president of this country or maybe you didn't read or hear the news then.

I know that Jonathan is corrupt, just like you and I but APC gave him bad names with lies and propaganda.

The good news however is that they have been caught in their own net and they are now playing opposition to their own government just to cover up lies but we are smarter now.
ar u wnt to compare obj wit gej achivements?
Never Again.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by erico2k2(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2015
rusher14:

It's not crap.
The issue of the farm has been widely reported, with the then presidency claiming they hadn't broken any law in its acquisition.
Would you build a farm in ABJ or an estate??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by hinwazaka: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2015
ThisisBuhari:

I hope he will capture the ff statements of his in his memoir:

1.stealing is not corruption

2. If 20b dollar is missing, even America will know because it is their currency.
After you read the entire writeup. This is all you have to say. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree when it comes to you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by funlord(m): 8:49am On Aug 16, 2015
grin
Enahi:
FYI a lot of people care abt GEJ unlike your pretentious duallard people are already tired of.

Yes Ma! They cared so much 4 him that his own people voted him out en masse 4 his "excellent performances as president" and foreign nations refused 2 assist him in combating terrorism or with direct foreign investment due to his "brilliance"! You are obviously more of a dullard than pmb! See your reasoning!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by hinwazaka: 8:52am On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
this incident reminds me abt d fall of d isrealites in babylon... Maybe God just wants pdp to clean up their excesses and build an incorruptible party... U can see dat notable pdp members r flyin to the apc... Let d bad eggs go away... And loyal members remain and restrategize d party"s portfolio.. U will see dat once d party has successfuly done this and brings forth a candidate without blemish or a corrupt past, nigerians won't mind votin in such person. And I wish when pdp regains power, any apc member who wants to cross carpet into pdp will be denied membership, especially d pdp members who crossed over to apc..

To me dats just treason.
You just hit the nail on the head.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by erunz(m): 8:55am On Aug 16, 2015
GEJ a man favor from birth by God. A peaceful and humble man. He told us the truth, but some people wanted scam which they got. Like every human who was not perfect, he had his shortcomings. But his humility is now a stabilizing factor in Nigeria democracy today. No matter what happens I still owe my respect and love to this humble man from otuoke.

proud wailer and 5%

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Cutehector(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2015
hinwazaka:

You just hit the nail on the head.
abi. I was shocked wen I heard timi alaibe and co cross carpeted to apc... Well let dem go sha.. I'v nw seen dat one's loyalty is only tested durin perilous times...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 16, 2015
this epistle is too long biko
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by shaddoww: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2015
erico2k2:
And U belive that craaapp
I no wan believe am oo
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Symphony007: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2015
heykims:
Jona, history still remembers as the man that ran the most corrupt administration so far..
shut your stinking mouth that facilitates rubbish from your rotten brain, ever heard of sanity abacha,ibrahim babangida, obasanjo, ...Dumb assss..
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Day169: 9:05am On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
tell me, what made apc win?
The desire, by the majority, for "Change" spearheaded by a man of integrity and strong resolve!
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by blackfase(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2015
D book go sell like ice cream. If thers one thing that'l elicit interest with majority of nigerians about gej at this particular time, no doubt its gonna b d account of his stewardship with all sorts of acts of financial delinquency being lumped on those that worked with/ for him. And maybe he might wanna consider titling it; HOW I ALMOST DESTROYED NIGERIA WITHOUT THE USE OF A SINGLE NUCLEAR WARHEAD.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by espn(m): 9:11am On Aug 16, 2015
Medicine after death..what do we expect from the book than series of lies..deceit.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Cutehector(m): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2015
Day169:

The desire, by the majority, for "Change" spearheaded by a man of integrity and strong resolve!
good... Nw suposin if the people cease to want change, and want prosperity, and someone like soludo or ben bruce or dangote emerges frm d pdp, dnt u think nigerians wil vote dem in? Am just sightn an example
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Revelation4(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2015
heykims:

It's good to have fantasies especially that which deceptively makes one happy.
Jona is lax, embezzlement is an understatement, he looted the country directly nd indirectly. He caused ethno religious disharmony in the country coz of his selfish political interest. Now CAN holds no water in the face of any sane man...
baba change is here now, Let's keep Waiting for fuel @ N 50 and 1dollar=1Naira
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Gboliwe: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2015
He wants to retire from active politics yet they want him not to. Na wa for these PDP guys. I am 100% in support of his personal decsion, these politicians should let him be.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by poshstore: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2015
I hope he has answers to the probe he's facing soon.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Day169: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:

To me dats just treason.
U see, the nigerian political landscape has been bedeviled, over the years, by "Political prostitutes who keep hubknobbing from one party to another and then back again, all in the name of "stomach infastructure"
I'd like to challenge the president to his wods when he said that anybody joining the party should start from the grassroot again, and then rise through the ranks. Only then can some sanity be kept in the party heirachy. Only then can the altruistic picture of the "future PDP". that you've painted, come to fruition. Thanks.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by DiiVictory(m): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2015
funlord:
grin

The useless drunk goat should go and write a book on "corruption and incompetence" in government! He would win a nobel Peace prize for literary excellence in that! The otueke fisherman can _fuck off into oblivion no one cares about his life after death by ballots!
Baba st the rate u re going, u fit kill urself o and the worst part be say nobody for here go know say u die o and if Gej die I swear baba even PMB , OBJ, Fashola and Tinubu too go de present for him burial.
soo bro take am easy
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by siaco(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2015
heykims:
Jona, history still remembers as the man that ran the most corrupt administration so far..

One of d President Buhari's cow
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Day169: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=Cutehector post=37006941]good... Nw suposin if the people cease to want change, and want prosperity, and someone like soludo or ben bruce or dangote emerges frm d pdp, dnt u think nigerians wil vote dem in? Am just sightn an example[/quote)
I think we are on the same page my brother. Positive change begets progress. That's what most Nigerians want. The sensationalism about the APC is just for the moment. If the "carpet crossing" prostitutes should grab a hold on the party, then we all might just be back to square one.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by alexvatt(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2015
i don't even have time reading jonathan's book. since stealing is not corruption.
Naa only jona waka come o. who wan read yeye book?
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by dollyptosh(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2015
No house abroad , no foreign bank accounts...politicians and lies sha.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by dollyptosh(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2015
No house abroad , no foreign bank account...politicians and lies sha.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Cutehector(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=Day169 post=37007350][/quote]well let's just see how it all goes...
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by alexvatt(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:

To me dats just treason.
what a political scientist
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by cikranco: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2015
I'd really like to recommend this http:///1HOxiV3 to you. It's a great way for professionals and small businesses to get paid by companies abroad. Sign up now and we both get $25 FREE once you receive $100 in payments!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos / President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss / Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.