Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust (47936 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust / Asiwaju Saved Jonathan Life, Made Him President - Col Tony Nyiam Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2015
espn:
Medicine after death..what do we expect from the book than series of lies..deceit.

He is not in APC... lies and deceit? We know where those two live.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Sagamite(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2015
The former aide added that apart from writing a book on his experience, the former president is setting up a foundation, called Goodluck Jonathan Foundation, which will promote good governance, democracy, and engage in humanitarian activities.

shocked

This man is more of a pure fuuktard than one can ever imagine.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by arabianights: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2015
heykims:
Jona, history still remembers as the man that ran the most corrupt administration so far and prominently drew the lines between Muslims and Christians, northerners and southerners. He looted and divided this country, period!!

You could not have captured his term in better words than this,my man.I will always hate this man for the deep line he drew between the two prominent religions in this country and how he destroyed our economy
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2015
heykims:
Jona, history still remembers as the man that ran the most corrupt administration so far and prominently drew the lines between Muslims and Christians, northerners and southerners. He looted and divided this country, period!!
how did he divide the country?
His vice was hausa n muslim.
His nsa was hausa n muslim.
So hw did he didvide d country mumu?
During his tenure did any parasite states from north denied oyel allocation like what obj did during his tenure?
Mumu come n answer hw gej divided nigeria along religious lines.
God go punish u if u dont explain hw he did it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Ebukaokeke25: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
His Nemesis wud continue 2 bite hard on him n his wife till deir breath seizes 4 eternity dis day universewide.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by espn(m): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
mykl01:

He is not in APC... lies and deceit? We know where those two live.
yes he is not..nd dats Nigeria has moved forward since d inception on democracy..it has been built on truth indeed..u know better.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by mysticjack95(m): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
GEJ till PMB proves better and yet defeated by PDP............if you understand what I mean.........
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Day169: 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
alexvatt:
oh buhari is now a man of integrity? i thought u said buhari is a bokoharam. i though u said buhari will islamise nigeria?. u are funny
I wish that you would do your reserch very well and get your facts right before making such allegations on social media alexvatt. You can go through a record of my posts on nairaland. Thanks.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by ahaz: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
In your biased opinion bah?

Maybe you were young when OBJ was the president of this country or maybe you didn't read or hear the news then.

I know that Jonathan is corrupt, just like you and I but APC gave him bad names with lies and propaganda.

The good news however is that they have been caught in their own net and they are now playing opposition to their own government just to cover up lies but we are smarter now.

Never Again.
no was still breastfeeding when obi was in power
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by youngambi(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
heykims:
u shld b a muslim
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Sigo86(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Pdp shall rise again...

Even if dem place bomb on PDP, e no go blow. grin
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by shomutuski(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
kocvalour:
God bless GeJ for me

Haters should G n D

How many likes for the "Man of the Year".

On my count!!!! 21 likes...
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by NoRetreat(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jonathan is a man of peace. Politics threw him up and he maintains his silence.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by thewarrior72: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
heykims:

It's good to have fantasies especially that which deceptively makes one happy.
Jona is lax, embezzlement is an understatement, he looted the country directly nd indirectly. He caused ethno religious disharmony in the country coz of his selfish political interest. Now CAN holds no water in the face of any sane man...
Stop mentioning CAN with that ur putrid mouth, useless islamic ram. Your prophet MUHAMMED is a RAPI.ST & a terrorist & ur allah is Arabic desert demon
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by emzila(m): 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
In your biased opinion bah?

Maybe you were young when OBJ was the president of this country or maybe you didn't read or hear the news then.

I know that Jonathan is corrupt, just like you and I but APC gave him bad names with lies and propaganda.

The good news however is that they have been caught in their own net and they are now playing opposition to their own government just to cover up lies but we are smarter now.

Never Again.
MANY ROADS IN THE EAST AND SOUTH WHERE HE COME FROM WERE CONSTRUCTED DURING OBJ's TENURE, HOW MANY OF SUCH DID SOUTH SOUTH WITNESS DURING JONAH's TENURE? JONAH's ADMINISTRATION IS STILL THE MOST CORRUPT.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by BraniacX(m): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
heykims:

It's good to have fantasies especially that which deceptively makes one happy.
Jona is lax, embezzlement is an understatement, he looted the country directly nd indirectly. He caused ethno religious disharmony in the country coz of his selfish political interest. Now CAN holds no water in the face of any sane man...

Like the author of the post you're quoting asked you, were you too young, too bind, too deaf or too unconcerned during OBJ's, abacha's and IBB's regime to be spewing ill informed gibberish about jonathan? Or is propaganda and rhetoric hopelessly enmeshed into your subconscious?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by marv1: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Pdp shall not rise again...
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
stexsy:
the best president ever.......wat a man
You ar right. but the hausa's overshadow pple eyes with the incantation: "SAI BABA"

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 17, 2015
This article is one of the reasons I get most of my news from any other source apart from magazines and newspapers.

The write up is too long; I'd spend close to 20 minutes reading it completely.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by erico2k2(m): 1:29am On Aug 17, 2015
rusher14:

Some would acquire land in whatever way makes it easiest.
think again, getting the land seems not to be a problem but what was built in it,estate or farm? that will tell you this news is craaaap
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by erico2k2(m): 1:30am On Aug 17, 2015
emzila:

MANY ROADS IN THE EAST AND SOUTH WHERE HE COME FROM WERE CONSTRUCTED DURING OBJ's TENURE, HOW MANY OF SUCH DID SOUTH SOUTH WITNESS DURING JONAH's TENURE? JONAH's ADMINISTRATION IS STILL THE MOST CORRUPT.
East west rd
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by emzila(m): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
erico2k2:
East west rd
see ur life, east west road don complete?
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by erico2k2(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
emzila:

see ur life, east west road don complete?
how E go complete,its ongoing,how many govt build the bennin sapele and the warri sapele rd? answer me nah
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
liberty300:

“The former President, for those who know him closely, is not given to much talks,” ...we miss that about our government. Not these talkatives with no action
U ar there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Agents Caught With Cash And Bag Of Rice In Osun Governorship Election / Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos / Osibanjo 'Clashes' With Ex-CBN Governor Sanusi Over Naira Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.