Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos (39508 Views)

Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Princess Olivia: Charly Boy’s Granddaughter Graduates With First Class (Photos) / Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by pet4ril(f): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
Congrats
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by ibe9ja: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
systemz:

Na wia dem do am?

Sambisa
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
Abeg who get seun phone number?? He is not returning mails
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by chara019: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
who said smoking weed is not good... her grandfather was an addict her father is an addict.. look how cute and successful she is...
The person below me is a product of a weed smoker too.
who is her father?
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
cute
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
Demmocrats:
Congrats to the couple and they should know that a successful marriage has to do with love, understanding, respect of one another and patience.

May the almighty bless with kids

Amen
k d marriage counsellor
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by austinOscar: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Her fada's name is Jackie Chan Soja go soja come in fela's voice

2 Likes

Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by Rexyl(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
Good for them. God bless their union.
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by bigtt76(f): 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lol.... ona nor go kill porsin grin so becos groom family nor de dem bi racists? No bi all family send o for dat side grin

kelsidengkucio:
Da wedding gown no bad atall...Didn't see any white person in the picture... Suspecting racist.

1 Like

Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by Hookup10: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
Waow
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by sweatlana: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wey d oyibo boy people nah?
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by Sunday1310(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
They look cute together.
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
For a split second, I thought that was Radamel Falcao.
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by chefremy(m): 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
making sense
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by tourphland(m): 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
chineloSA:
Nice pics.

Doesn't the groom have family? smiley smiley Where is his family on any of the photos?
grin
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by petux(m): 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
who kon play father role
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by delors(m): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hubby seems to be the only white in the wedding. Parents ' disapprpval?
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
who said smoking weed is not good... her grandfather was an addict her father is an addict.. look how cute and successful she is...
The person below me is a product of a weed smoker too.
lol
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by StevenJay01(m): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nigeria is so blessed with innovative mad men!Now I am sure we really all need to b psycho - evaluated. The is a complete case of madness in raw form

worksmart:
Fela was a great man!

Those who doubt that Buhari was secretly removed on the 9th of June 2015, by a coup ordered by the U.S. should remember this post when the coupist running the country with the collusion of the VP Osinbajo, Tinubu, Oyegun, Lai Mohammed and all other APC members who are currently giving televised media interviews.

I say remember this post because the deception of Nigerians can only go on for so long soon Buhari's disappearance would need to be explain with one story or other.

We do not know what story they will use to cover up Buhari's overthrow, they will have to come up with one because two key dates are approaching that would expose Buhari's absence from the seat of power.

a) September 25th - UN General Assembly
b) October 1st - Independence day

Most likely, between now and September 25th the coupists would come up with a credible story why Buhari can not remain as president or they may simply extend the deception with a reason he could not attend those 2 events.

The first option would see US stooge Osinbajo sworn in as president in time for him to attend UN General Assembly as Head of State.

Most likely he would also immediately appoint ministers.

If the second option of explaining away his absence at UN General Assembly to extend the deception, is chosen by US controlled coupists, then please start preparing for massive bloodbath as US is likely to use Boko haram as an excuse bomb Nigeria back to the stone age in the process of breaking Nigeria up into several weaker nations as occurred in the old Yugoslavia.

Nigerians please make plans for bloodbath.

America could not allow Buhari to scatter their plan to balkanise Nigeria using Boko haram.

Quote share and book mark this post, so that you can evidence to others when things turn out as I predicted.

1 Like

Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by nwannaeto: 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
colourful.wish them a happy married life
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by worksmart(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
And NL is full of white racist pretending to be African, like you are doing.
You are probably being paid well to be on this forum.
StevenJay01:
Nigeria is so blessed with innovative mad men!Now I am sure we really all need to b psycho - evaluated. The is a complete case of madness in raw form

Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by nwannaeto: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
oyibo marriages,full of divorce, since the days of Adam
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by obaty(f): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
I love their simplicity
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by olusholaonipede(f): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
chara019:
who is her father?

Late Femi Segun, son of the famous poet and writer Mabel Segun.

1 Like

Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by mensdept: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nah only 1 oyibo I see for there? The groom

Unless these are just pics of wife's folks released and grooms are at the side
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by Raxxye(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
worksmart:
Fela was a great man!

Those who doubt that Buhari was secretly removed on the 9th of June 2015, by a coup ordered by the U.S. should remember this post when the coupist running the country with the collusion of the VP Osinbajo, Tinubu, Oyegun, Lai Mohammed and all other APC members who are currently giving televised media interviews; reveal their hand.

I say remember this post because the deception of Nigerians can only go on for so long soon Buhari's disappearance would need to be explain with one story or other.

We do not know what story they will use to cover up Buhari's overthrow, they will have to come up with one because two key dates are approaching that would expose Buhari's absence from the seat of power.

a) September 25th - UN General Assembly
b) October 1st - Independence day

Most likely, between now and September 25th the coupists would come up with a credible story why Buhari can not remain as president or they may simply extend the deception with a reason he could not attend those 2 events.

The first option would see US stooge Osinbajo sworn in as president in time for him to attend UN General Assembly as Head of State.

Most likely he would also immediately appoint ministers and making him appear a man of action and praised by our US commanded coupist controlled news and press media.

If the second option of explaining away his absence at UN General Assembly to extend the deception is chosen by US controlled coupists, then please start preparing for massive bloodbath as US is likely ready to use Boko haram as an excuse bomb Nigeria back to the stone ages in the process of breaking Nigeria up into several weaker nations as occurred in the old Yugoslavia.

Nigerians please make plans for bloodbath.

America could not allow Buhari to scatter their plan to balkanise Nigeria using their hired Boko haram thugs as justification.

Quote share and book mark this post, so that you can evidence to others when things turn out as I predicted.
Guy do you have some of it left?
I mean that thing you've been smoking. I'm interested, you know. I wanna get "high" like you, man!
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by IYANGBALI: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
congrats
how does it feel to be 3rd to comment?hhahahahaahhahahaah I know say he no sweet you at all at all,very soon you will be last to comment hahahahahahahhahahaha tongue
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by tsdarkside(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
heavens no.....dont tell me she married a white-devil??

abomination.......the fela family is truely dead for me........... angry angry angry angry

good bye,fela ,,,,,your granddaughter ended your bloodline....

1 Like

Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by lozanni(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
I knew Yeni, Femi and Sola (late) Kuti when they lived with their mom somewhere in Surulere in the 80ies.
Time really flies; Imagine Yeni with such a grown up daughther !!!
Anyway, happy married life to the couple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Guy Asked For Wizkid's Snapchat - See The Reply He Got / JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy / How 2face Idibia Lost N114 Million During Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.