Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] - Phones (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (481057 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by yomifola(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2017
Kiady16:
is it M5 charger? Are you sure?

Yes, very sure M5

Them no get
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Samfilo31(m): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2017
Hw to clear all recent apps in M5
I mean clear all buttons
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by peeguy(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2017
Samfilo31:
Hw to clear all recent apps in M5

I mean clear all buttons
press multi task button`and you can now clear the apps.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2017
yomifola:

Yes, very sure M5

Them no get
ok
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Samfilo31(m): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
peeguy:

press multi task button`and you can now clear the apps.
pls tell me de multi task button
I don try no way
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by buoye1(m): 12:17am On Feb 10, 2017
Where in Lagos can i get my M5 screen fixed and how much please?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Smone(m): 7:28am On Feb 10, 2017
buoye1:
Where in Lagos can i get my M5 screen fixed and how much please?

Any Gionee office and it's #19,800
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Smone(m): 7:29am On Feb 10, 2017
mekstaniac:
SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW/WHERE TO GET A COMPETENT CHARGER FOR MY PHONE. MINE BLEW YESTERDAY AND ITS A DISASTER CHARGING WITH OTHER CHARGERS

I stay in Port Harcourt

Gionee office at #2,500
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by buoye1(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2017
Smone:

Any Gionee office and it's #19,800
Please where specifically?i don't stay in Lagos,i want to send my phone from Kaduna....they don't have here in KD
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 8:47am On Feb 10, 2017
buoye1:
Please where specifically?i don't stay in Lagos,i want to send my phone from Kaduna....they don't have here in KD
Gionee service centre is in Kano. 11, Beirut road, Kano
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Hardeybolarh(f): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2017
For my music player, the songs play randomly. How do I stop it and make it play accordingly
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by honsule(m): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
buoye1:

Send it to Abuja.nearer to Kaduna. I changed my m5 screen some weeks ago.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by cynhamscakes(f): 12:32am On Feb 12, 2017
superbod007:
M5 users Attention please. Over-heating can be minimized!.
Yes, I mean it. We dont have the knowledge that we over-Load our RAM with "Running Apps", "Background Running Apps". In worst case some apps like Facebook and Google only take much ram and also Over-clock the CPU cause lot Of Heating and draining battery, some of us even leave our game running background and still you are complaining?.
Gionee provided a perfect tool that comes with our Phone. Either rooted or Not. This app has the whole System access.
Yes am talking about "System Manager -Eco Mode".
Some of us dunno how to use it.
Turn it ON and add few apps that are needed by you to run 24/7 example Whatsapp. Look at my image below.
With those few apps in whitelist, all other apps stop running in the background exactly 2-5min when I close them releasing enough space, there by not causing overheating(except you are in a hot temp location).
Remove all other junk apps like Du cleaner n battery saver nd greenify all of those can not work like an inbuilt OEM app.
I experience overheating something, yh that is when am playing my favorite game ( Mortal Kombat X). If you know that game, its a badass Graphics game so it needs more to process by the Phone which ll result in heating.

Please how do i get to this instructions in my M5?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Craigbrown4076: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2017
How much does this phone cost now?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Hawlahscho(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2017
Craigbrown4076:
Someone purchased it 82k less than a month ago
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by sandammy(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Craigbrown4076:
75k microstaion. Same place I bought mine at the price of 44k early January 2016.

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by buoye1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
honsule:

Send it to Abuja.nearer to Kaduna. I changed my m5 screen some weeks ago.
so sad I didn't see this on time, phone in Lagos already
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by wkkwl: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
M5 or M5 plus kindly advice!
Why do you love your Gionee M5??
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Samfilo31(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Guys have been using dis tecno Charger for a while now Thou e no de fast charge, it takes like 3hrs to charge frm 50% to 100%
Hope no side effects on de ba3

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by macbeyland(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
yomifola:
Them talk say dem no get charger for their office wey dey Ikeja o.. Cuz I go der ystrdy. Where I fit see am buy again?
Buy the infinix fast charger. It charges gionee m5 perfectly, although you may have to get the appropriate USB cable for it else it will not change. I'm sure you know that gionee m5 selects cables like mad, so annoying.

Make sure you get the original infinix fast charge charge because there is the original and fake one.

Check the attached picture to see the description on the charger and the kind of USB I'm using and I have been using since my original cable got bad.

You can also take your time to go to a seller that will allow you test many cables.

The infinix cable that's flat and flexible also charges gionee m5 but it doesn't last at all, within 3 days, the fast charge will stop working and the phone will just be charging without any increment in the battery percentage.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by macbeyland(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
Samfilo31:
Guys have been using dis tecno Charger for a while now
Thou e no de fast charge, it takes like 3hrs to charge frm 50% to 100%

Hope no side effects on de ba3
it will kill your battery. See my post above and follow the instructions. I use the infinix charger and it works exactly like the original gionee charger, activating the fast charge icon that displays when the phone is switched off and charging.

I'm talking about the bold and flowing bettery icon that shows when the phone is turned off, as opposed to the normal charge icon.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Samfilo31(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
macbeyland:
it will kill your battery. See my post above and follow the instructions. I use the infinix charger and it works exactly like the original gionee charger, activating the fast charge icon that displays when the phone is switched off and charging.

I'm talking about the bold and flowing bettery icon that shows when the phone is turned off, as opposed to the normal charge icon.
have never seen de fast charge ba3 icon
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Craigbrown4076: 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
sandammy:

75k microstaion. Same place I bought mine at the price of 44k early January 2016.
Jesu Christ!
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Samfilo31(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
I bought mine 82k September last year
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by MilesLamar(m): 9:35am On Feb 14, 2017
Samfilo31:

Gionee m5mini is now 45k-47k... I weak
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by CellTabRepairs: 10:26am On Feb 14, 2017
Gionee lovers happy v(f)alentine grin

Tech support lovers happy 'f'alentine o cheesy wink

##Check out Image, click my name!##

For expertise, YOU CAN'T finish reading this resource from page A-Z and not become an established standard tech-support guru! Service based tech support business remains the easiest, most lucrative venture for an economy in recession! Your CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE & SKILL!

Get(INVEST IN) the 2016 bestselling " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Everybody owns a phone today and that's an inexhaustible demand market. Cheaper rates Now@ all marketplaces!

*****Click My Name, $ee Image****
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2017
Samfilo31:
M5 Neva sold at 80k before
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Samfilo31(m): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2017
Kiady16:
M5 Neva sold at 80k before
say wat u knw and leave wat u dont knw bro

Am from akwa ibom and still in akwa ibom de was a time it was sold 90k around July during dollars increments
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Samfilo31:
say wat u knw and leave wat u dont knw bro

Am from akwa ibom and still in akwa ibom de was a time it was sold 90k around July during dollars increments
do ypu mean m5 or m5plus.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by SkinnyDude(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
please I have GIONEE M5 MINI for sale.. any one residing around anambra should hollla at me.. 35k..
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by SkinnyDude(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
MilesLamar:

Gionee m5mini is now 45k-47k... I weak
bro I am selling mine 35k. if you are willing to buy..
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by SkinnyDude(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Curdlebug:
Hello, if you got a Gionee Marathon 5 FOR SALE,, QUOTE ME. tnx

I have m5 mini..

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (192) (Reply)

List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.