Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] - Phones (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (481047 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by SkinnyDude(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Supremo001:
Guys please i want to get gionne m5 mini but its 45k do u tink its worth the price??
bro have you got the mini.? if not, mine is for sale. 35k..
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by macbeyland(m): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Samfilo31:
have never seen de fast charge ba3 icon
it only comes up when you use the fast charge charger and suitable cable
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Curdlebug(m): 12:22am On Feb 16, 2017
SkinnyDude:
I have m5 mini..
NO. thanks
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by detectiv: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hi guys, pls my Gionee m5 is nt downloading through playstore..It keeps showing download pending..Help pls
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by kudos4u(m): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
detectiv:
Hi guys, pls my Gionee m5 is nt downloading through playstore..It keeps showing download pending..Help pls
is your playstore updated? How strong is your mobile network or better still use someone Wi-Fi e.i your friend should on his or her hotspot for you.Have you try to restart your phone?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Samfilo31(m): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
detectiv:
try releasing ur internal storage. I dnt mean fone storage ooohhh
Internal storage makes it show pending
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by emysilva: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
I need gionee m5 charger
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by yomifola(m): 8:51am On Feb 19, 2017
emysilva:
I need gionee m5 charger

Me too, I need am
I've been to their office at Ikeja twice what dey kept on saying is.. We don't have!

Where can I get it now
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Ndissle(m): 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
I greet ooo.. For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ryanxu:
Gionee launched their new flagship Marathon M5 with 6020mAh big battery at 23th, September in Nigeria.
here are the specs as below:

5.5'' HD super AMOLED display
6020mAh battery
Dual SIM
16GB ROM + 2GB RAM
13MP back camera + 5MP selfie camera
Android v5.1 Lollipop
support 4G LTE network
can work as the AC/TV remote
can work as a powerbank and charging two phones simultaneously

fast charge
5mins charging can support 2.5h talking time
30mins charging can use one day

Price: 43,500Naira
Lagos can go to ikeja,computer village Finet shop to get this devices.
Plz bro advice me on phone to buy my phone was stolen my budget is 60k to 65k
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by detectiv: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Samfilo31:
try releasing ur internal storage. I dnt mean fone storage ooohhh
Internal storage makes it show pending

How can I do that??
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Ambrosex: 11:08am On Feb 20, 2017
after charging my gionee m5 mini with generator my follow come charger now refuses to charge my phone. it will just remain one present for hours pls. any solution to this or someone should help me on where to get original charger
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ambrosex:
after charging my gionee m5 mini with generator my follow come charger now refuses to charge my phone. it will just remain one present for hours pls. any solution to this or someone should help me on where to get original charger
you can get original charger at gionee service centre. The price is N1,750.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by adeniyilamlek(m): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ambrosex:
look for another cable
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by harrysterol(m): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
Is the gionee M5 OS upgradable to 6.0?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by 4peace(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
harrysterol:
Is the gionee M5 OS upgradable to 6.0?

Nope

5.1 was the last Is for it?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by mekstaniac(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
THIS CHARGER WORKS LIKE A CHARM. TRY IT PEOPLE
macbeyland:

Buy the infinix fast charger. It charges gionee m5 perfectly, although you may have to get the appropriate USB cable for it else it will not change. I'm sure you know that gionee m5 selects cables like mad, so annoying.

Make sure you get the original infinix fast charge charge because there is the original and fake one.

Check the attached picture to see the description on the charger and the kind of USB I'm using and I have been using since my original cable got bad.

You can also take your time to go to a seller that will allow you test many cables.

The infinix cable that's flat and flexible also charges gionee m5 but it doesn't last at all, within 3 days, the fast charge will stop working and the phone will just be charging without any increment in the battery percentage.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by slywestmarquant: 6:20am On Feb 21, 2017
Please where can I get twrp 3.0.0 for giionee m5.i hv onlly been ablle too get 2.7.0 any help would be appreciated :-)
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Abdulahh: 6:48am On Feb 21, 2017
Ambrosex:
Try Changing the USB cable
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Roush: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2017
Gionee m5 for sale.... Very clean.. 50k last
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by adeniyilamlek(m): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Roush:
Gionee m5 for sale.... Very clean.. 50k last
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Roush: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
adeniyilamlek:

The phone is very neat.. I wanna get a galaxy note 4 thats why I'm selling.... 50k last
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Curdlebug(m): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Roush:

The phone is very neat.. I wanna get a galaxy note 4 thats why I'm selling.... 50k last
chat me up at 07069473889
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by adeniyilamlek(m): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Roush:

k
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by mekstaniac(m): 7:12am On Feb 22, 2017
Who uses glass screenguard on his M5? It makes my navigation section of the screen not work properly. As in I have to press like 5 times befor the back screen works

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by yomifola(m): 7:20am On Feb 22, 2017
I have being to gionee center twice this week at Ikeja but couldn't get the M5 charger. All their excuses was that it was all sold of and that i should check back in 2weeks time. Please house, can I go for infinix fast charge? If yes, where can I get that? Can I get it at the slot Ikeja? Or where?

I need a quick respond on this.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by mekstaniac(m): 7:38am On Feb 22, 2017
yomifola:
I have being to gionee center twice this week at Ikeja but couldn't get the M5 charger. All their excuses was that it was all sold of and that i should check back in 2weeks time. Please house, can I go for infinix fast charge? If yes, where can I get that? Can I get it at the slot Ikeja? Or where?

I need a quick respond on this.
I dont think that charger is difficult to locate. Go for it. It works perfectly. Thats what I use and and I paid 2k for it in PH
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by yomifola(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2017
mekstaniac:
I dont think that charger is difficult to locate. Go for it. It works perfectly. Thats what I use and and I paid 2k for it in PH

Aiit.. U mean I should go for the infinix charger?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Samfilo31(m): 9:14am On Feb 22, 2017
mekstaniac:
Who uses glass screenguard on his M5? It makes my navigation section of the screen not work properly. As in I have to press like 5 times befor the back screen works
if ur hands are wet it will give you difficulty
Try cleaning ur hands anytime its refused to
It happens to me always
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Curdlebug(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
hello, How much is OTG cable for Gionee m6
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by joseph1013: 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Any idea how to power on M5 without using the power button?

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (192) (Reply)

List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.