Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] - Phones (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (480987 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by SkinnyNigga: 4:19pm On May 23, 2018
rubi96:
Please o who has succeeded in getting the M5 screen, my phone have been in gionee service center for over a month now, no feedback from them.
are you in onitsha? Come to onitsha, we will fix it for you..
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Sunkyphil(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
are you in onitsha? Come to onitsha, we will fix it for you..
HOW MUCH
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by MilesLamar(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2018
imonisweet:
How much did you pay for your xiaomi and what's the spec

Just visit the Xiaomi thread, u will see different type and prices.. so u can make Ur choice. .. as for the spec u can visit gsmarena for that...

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by SkinnyNigga: 7:10pm On May 23, 2018
Sunkyphil:
HOW MUCH
just come with 12k.. Let's see
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Sunkyphil(m): 7:35pm On May 23, 2018
my gionee no longer charge to 100% its always stucked at 96% it takes long to get to 100% from 96%
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 10:38am On May 26, 2018
Marcus2:
Guys I need help. My gionee m5 battery was flat and when electric power was restored I tried charging it but it refused to power on I even left it for an hour thinking it was due to the battery being very low but still it's still not powering on meanwhile I'm using the original charger it came with.
What's up bro... Mine is having same issues.. Where u able to repair yours? How much? What did they say the problem was?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by ntutu(m): 7:25am On May 27, 2018
I need a serious help Gione M5 users. My Gione M5 had a crack on the touch screen and it has been working fine not until yesterday it went blank but I can pick call and hear the sound of incoming messages and calls. I changed the screen but my problem now is that the phone comes on and when it optimized, the screen can not come on again but the sensor light keep on deeming. Some times it will come on like in the next 45 minutes. Right now as I write this, the screen is still blank without coming on but calls and messages do enter the phone. What will I do please.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by ntutu(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
just come with 12k.. Let's see

Please send me your whatsapp number let's talk. I have similar case
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by SkinnyNigga: 1:59pm On May 27, 2018
ntutu:

Please send me your whatsapp number let's talk. I have similar case
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Abdulahh: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
I'm in need of gionee m5 screen
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Sunkyphil(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
Abdulahh:
I'm in need of gionee m5 screen
i hear say e dey alaba
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Waffarianman(m): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sunkyphil:
i hear say e dey alaba

Wey 4 alaba
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Sunkyphil(m): 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
motta:
did mine 8k at alaba
Waffarianman
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Abdulahh: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sunkyphil:
Waffarianman

I went to Alaba next month but i was told its 27k for the gionee m5 screen. please if you know how i can get it done for lesser price, please inform me ooii
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Sunkyphil(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
Abdulahh:

I went to Alaba next month but i was told its 27k for the gionee m5 screen. please if you know how i can get it done for lesser price, please inform me ooii
u can ask the person that said he did his at 8k
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Waffarianman(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Abdulahh:

I'll be going to Alaba international this week to get my small Nokia screen done... Anyhow i will get you inform about Gionee m5 screen. Just chat me on WhatsApp to know afa 08023722664
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Abdulahh: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
Waffarianman:

I'll be going to Alaba international this week to get my small Nokia screen done... Anyhow i will get you inform about Gionee m5 screen. Just chat me on WhatsApp to know afa 08023722664

ok thanks
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Waffarianman(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
Abdulahh:

ok thanks

Ok
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by HyDef(m): 2:53am On Jun 10, 2018
Hey guys. It's been a while.

So my M5 finally gave up the ghost, I was told the PCBA is bad, and it'll cost 30,000 for a replacement. Does anyone know anywhere in Ibadan I can sell it for parts? The screen and battery are still functional. Pretty much everything other than the circuit board is functional.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by callydon(m): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2018
HyDef:

So my M5 finally gave up the ghost, I was told the PCBA is bad, and it'll cost 30,000 for a replacement. Does anyone know anywhere in Ibadan I can sell it for parts? The screen and battery are still functional. Pretty much everything other than the circuit board is functional.

What actually happened to it?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by HyDef(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
callydon:

What actually happened to it?

It froze during use, I had to reboot it, after which it went into a bootloop. I attempted a factory reset, no luck. Tried to flash a fresh firmware, it failed. After which it even stopped showing any indication of charging.
I was told it's water damage and the PCBA needs to be replaced. It had an incident with water over 6 months before it finally died.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by callydon(m): 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
HyDef:

It froze during use, I had to reboot it, after which it went into a bootloop. I attempted a factory reset, no luck. Tried to flash a fresh firmware, it failed. After which it even stopped showing any indication of charging.
I was told it's water damage and the PCBA needs to be replaced. It had an incident with water over 6 months before it finally died.

okay, i thought it was just a software issue.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by youngderek1(m): 2:24am On Jun 11, 2018
infinix note 4 for sale, 32gb rom 3gb ram with all its accessories price is 50k
location is lagos

anyone interested should pm me 070.17732093
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Compliant(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2018
callydon:

Ntel DOES NOT work on M5

Where did you get this information from?

It is working on m5 and m5+
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Compliant(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Betmaster3:
What's up bro... Mine is having same issues.. Where u able to repair yours? How much? What did they say the problem was?

Once battery is flat and no longer coming up. Locate any gionee office or slot office and charge the phone with their charger displayed board and writing 5minutes it will come up

Its free
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
Compliant:

Once battery is flat and no longer coming up. Locate any gionee office or slot office and charge the phone with their charger displayed board and writing 5minutes it will come up

Its free
I repaired the damn thing with 31,500 at the Gionee office, they said it's PCB issue.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Abdulahh: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
HyDef:

Your phone number please. I need the screen and I am in Lagos.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by yerimastyle(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
HyDef:

I need the screen if you are willing to sell it
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by HyDef(m): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2018
yerimastyle:
I need the screen if you are willing to sell it

Where do you stay?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by HyDef(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2018
Lagos, I'm not sure how I'll manage that. Let me send you a PM.

Abdulahh:

Your phone number please. I need the screen and I am in Lagos.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by yerimastyle(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
HyDef:

Where do you stay?
am in Lagos
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
My screen got broken since last year.. i am in jos.. please how do i get it.. they said the m5 screen is not available here in jos.. pls help the nigga.. thankssk

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (192) (Reply)

List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.