Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,533 members, 7,808,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

PHOTOS Look At What This Lady Allow Them To Do To Her At Elegushi Beach. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS Look At What This Lady Allow Them To Do To Her At Elegushi Beach. (4653 Views)

Linda Ikeji 2017 First Photos Look Totally Beautiful / Actress Omotola Jalade Stuns In Recently Released Photos (LOOK) / OMG Moi University Girl Shuts Internet With Her Tempting 2 Photos Look At Her No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS Look At What This Lady Allow Them To Do To Her At Elegushi Beach. by hubs: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2015
The Lady sighted above was seen in Vertigo Bar Elegushi Beach in Lagos Recently in a birthday party. guess what? you wont believe what she allowed them to do to her. wait and see it.
She Opened Her p*ssy and allowed people at the party to Pour Champagne inside.
SEE MORE >> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/look-at-what-this-lady-allow-them-to-do.html

Re: PHOTOS Look At What This Lady Allow Them To Do To Her At Elegushi Beach. by MrBiggzz(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
she.is having fun... cooling down ha punny with a bottle of champagne shldnt be a bad idea..:-D
Re: PHOTOS Look At What This Lady Allow Them To Do To Her At Elegushi Beach. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
Na my Bro fiancee be that o
Re: PHOTOS Look At What This Lady Allow Them To Do To Her At Elegushi Beach. by KMB: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
I wonder what she would do in her sober state.
Re: PHOTOS Look At What This Lady Allow Them To Do To Her At Elegushi Beach. by titi4fola(f): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
I don't seem to get that!
Re: PHOTOS Look At What This Lady Allow Them To Do To Her At Elegushi Beach. by rattlesnake(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
Women smh
Re: PHOTOS Look At What This Lady Allow Them To Do To Her At Elegushi Beach. by rattlesnake(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
titi4fola:
I don't seem to get that!
u must be from the Vatican

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS Look At What This Lady Allow Them To Do To Her At Elegushi Beach. by titi4fola(f): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
rattlesnake:
u must be from the Vatican
sorry mister, I haven't been to Rome before not to talk of Vatican City. Any other one Mr Vatican?
Re: PHOTOS Look At What This Lady Allow Them To Do To Her At Elegushi Beach. by duduade: 12:16am On Aug 18, 2015
They pour champagne into her p............ na wahala o..
If for say they put the champagne bottle for inside the p........... wetin go happen..?

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Kenyan Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Private Parts On Stage / Pop Star, Rihanna Is Pregnant! (photos) / Please Where Is This Big Brother House Located. Abuja Or Lagos ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.