Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,958 members, 7,803,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

How I Managed To Defeat POVERTY Last Night - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How I Managed To Defeat POVERTY Last Night (1052 Views)

"I Rebuke You In Jesus Name"- Man Reacts After Poverty Followed Him On Twitter / You Can't Believe What She Did To Me Last Night! (must See) / How Olamide Held Don Jazzy Last Night(backstage Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Managed To Defeat POVERTY Last Night by Tomasboy(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2015
. . . . .RIP POVERTY. . . . . This is how the whole story goes: Me and Wealth were having a conversation last night, the one am sure will have a fruitful and favourable outcome for Me mostly. . . So suddenly I saw Poverty peeping, but as a sharp guy that has already prepared for such privacy breach and conversational interruption which i knew could be no one's work other than poverty's, Pulled out ma double barrel gun which is interiorly interlocked with lots of bullet, gave him a clean, sweet, sweep and swift shot on the left eye. . . Oooh man, u need to see how the left eye was distruptly destroyed by TomAs's Double Barreled Gun (TDBG), you'll wish you never have to imagine such not to talk of seeing it. . . So that's how i Horribly killed the poverty in my life last night with late night prayer to God. . . Sallam Alleikum brothers and Sis's. . .Good Morning
Re: How I Managed To Defeat POVERTY Last Night by fbtowner(m): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2015
cry

crap
Re: How I Managed To Defeat POVERTY Last Night by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Not funny at all
Re: How I Managed To Defeat POVERTY Last Night by may01(f): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hahahahaha

Yawns tongue
Re: How I Managed To Defeat POVERTY Last Night by WomanOfDnorth(f): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ok

i 4got 2 laff angry
Re: How I Managed To Defeat POVERTY Last Night by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Is this suppose to be funny?
Re: How I Managed To Defeat POVERTY Last Night by penisEnlargmnt: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
Borrow me ur Gun, I need to shoot ur left leg

1 Like

Re: How I Managed To Defeat POVERTY Last Night by Tomasboy(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2015
penisEnlargmnt:
Weally? shocked
penisEnlargmnt:
Weally?

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: How Yankee And Naija React! / Tears After Shave(lol) / Funny Nigerian Girl Strips For Camera (strips Make Up)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.