Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

The Six Stages Of Deception. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Six Stages Of Deception. (4128 Views)

The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) / The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage / Value Your Mothers- The Stages Of Life (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Six Stages Of Deception. by 5minsmadness: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
I didn't put this together, but I really love the piece.

Afternoon friends, here i think is a great piece that does a great deal of justice to the current moral quagmire our world has gotten herself into..,get blessed by it.

The Six stages of deception

Deception is a process by which wrong becomes right, and right becomes wrong. It’s a complete paradigm shift of opinions, standards and morals that is achieved softly, subtly and often takes a generation to entrench into society.

If you want to know what I am talking about, find out your mother’s views on things like sexuality and marriage and compare them with yours. The contrast in opinions does not necessarily prove that she is old and antiquated; it may instead prove that you have been deceived.

There are six stages of deception.

● The shocker 
● The outrage
● The discussion
● Tolerance
● Acceptance
● Veneration

If I wanted to popularize the most unimaginable thing in our society, say like bestiality (the practice of having sex with animals), I would follow these steps.

I would select a forerunner to drop the shocking message on an unsuspecting public. “We should start having sex with animals,” he would announce on radio, TV or in a newspaper.

That is the shocker; the bombshell, so to speak. It would inevitably be followed by outrage. The forerunner is abused and demonized by the bewildered public. Every respected leader in society comes out to slam the lamentable reprobate who dared suggest something so obnoxious.

The forerunner defiantly defends the practice. His critics come out even more scathing. But the forerunner knows exactly what he is doing. He is setting an agenda. Many people don’t understand the effect of continuous exposure on the human mind.

I will give an example most of you will understand. If you ask a girl out and she is not interested in you, the best thing she can do for herself is stay away from you or your words. If she continues listening to you, what was initially unthinkable becomes worth a consideration, then acceptable. Many ladies have fallen for guys they swore never to date just because they didn’t understand the law of continuous exposure.

Once the bestiality message reaches the third stage; discussion, the forerunner has done his job. At this stage there is a big debate over bestiality; with most people still slamming it, not knowing that they are falling into a trap.

I know for a fact that homosexual groups abroad were giving money to people fighting homosexuality in Uganda. Then they would also fund those pushing for it. Initially it didn’t make sense. Until I learnt how deception works. What they wanted was to keep the subject of homosexuality in public debate. They know exactly what they were doing. The more people are exposed to it through discussion, the more it becomes less obnoxious in their minds.

That leads to the next stage: Tolerance. At this stage people say: “I am not going to have sex with animals, but if someone chooses to do it, shauri yake (that’s his problem). Others will say: “Who cares what people do behind closed doors?”I have heard these statements being made by people who clearly don’t understand what they are up against. This is the stage at which science kicks in to ‘prove’ that some people are born with an inherent attraction towards animals and they cannot help themselves.

Consequently, bestiality is included in the UN Human Rights Charter and activists are given a new pursuit. Economic and travel sanctions are used to twist the arms of nations that still forbid it.

Then we start hearing phrases like: “We cannot tell people whom they should love.”

The main purpose of this stage is to ensure that bestiality is legally accepted.

The next two steps are aimed at entrenching it at a social level.

The penultimate stage is Acceptance. At this stage bestiality becomes a conventional alternative way of living. All the outrage has since dissipated. This is the stage at which those still opposed to it are called bestiaphobic (the word will be coined) and they are considered antiquated, old-fashioned, intolerant, dogmatic, religious zealots, bigots…. you’ve heard all those words.

This is the stage at which there are bestiality rights parades in major cities.

Then we are reminded that the same book in the Bible that forbids bestiality also forbids eating pork. Then ‘intellectuals’ think use that to rubbish the Word of God, and make it look ridiculous.

The final step is Veneration. This is the stage at which the people who practice bestiality are praised. The liberalist media (which includes almost all international channels) subtly promotes them as ‘cool’, intelligent, exposed. That’s the stage at which celebrities ‘come out’ to reveal that they are ‘proud bestialists’.

Then bestiality begins to win fresh ‘converts’ everyday because many young people will do anything to be seen as ‘cool’ or to be associated with some Hollywood or football star.

That is how you corrupt a whole society.

That’s how previously unthinkable things like atheism and homosexuality and all other forms of sexual perversion have taken root in our society.

Unfortunately, in Uganda, homosexuality has reached Stage four (Tolerance). But in the West, it has gotten to the veneration stage.

You have probably heard of the black homo American footballer who “made history by becoming the first footballer to come out”. What’s historical about someone proclaiming their perversion?

So many other people are being lauded in the media for no other reason other than their homosexuality.

Your mother may not be outdated after all. You may be deceived.

35 Likes 19 Shares

Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by Cutehector(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
undecided
Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by micronut(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
ok oooooooooooooooooooo, we don hear
Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by lezz(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
5minsmadness:

Afternoon friends, here i think is a great piece that does a great deal of justice to the current moral quagmire our world has gotten herself into..,get blessed by it.

Deception is a process by which wrong becomes right, and right becomes wrong. It’s a complete paradigm shift of opinions, standards and morals that is achieved softly, subtly and often takes a generation to entrench into society.

If you want to know what I am talking about, find out your mother’s views on things like sexuality and marriage and compare them with yours. The contrast in opinions does not necessarily prove that she is old and antiquated; it may instead prove that you have been deceived.

● The shocker 
● The outrage
● The discussion
● Tolerance
● Acceptance
● Veneration

If I wanted to popularize the most unimaginable thing in our society, say like bestiality (the practice of having sex with animals), I would follow these steps.

I would select a forerunner to drop the shocking message on an unsuspecting public. “We should start having sex with animals,” he would announce on radio, TV or in a newspaper.

That is the shocker; the bombshell, so to speak. It would inevitably be followed by outrage. The forerunner is abused and demonized by the bewildered public. Every respected leader in society comes out to slam the lamentable reprobate who dared suggest something so obnoxious.

The forerunner defiantly defends the practice. His critics come out even more scathing. But the forerunner knows exactly what he is doing. He is setting an agenda. Many people don’t understand the effect of continuous exposure on the human mind.

I will give an example most of you will understand. If you ask a girl out and she is not interested in you, the best thing she can do for herself is stay away from you or your words. If she continues listening to you, what was initially unthinkable becomes worth a consideration, then acceptable. Many ladies have fallen for guys they swore never to date just because they didn’t understand the law of continuous exposure.

Once the bestiality message reaches the third stage; discussion, the forerunner has done his job. At this stage there is a big debate over bestiality; with most people still slamming it, not knowing that they are falling into a trap.

I know for a fact that homosexual groups abroad were giving money to people fighting homosexuality in Uganda. Then they would also fund those pushing for it. Initially it didn’t make sense. Until I learnt how deception works. What they wanted was to keep the subject of homosexuality in public debate. They know exactly what they were doing. The more people are exposed to it through discussion, the more it becomes less obnoxious in their minds.

That leads to the next stage: Tolerance. At this stage people say: “I am not going to have sex with animals, but if someone chooses to do it, shauri yake (that’s his problem). Others will say: “Who cares what people do behind closed doors?”I have heard these statements being made by people who clearly don’t understand what they are up against. This is the stage at which science kicks in to ‘prove’ that some people are born with an inherent attraction towards animals and they cannot help themselves.

Consequently, bestiality is included in the UN Human Rights Charter and activists are given a new pursuit. Economic and travel sanctions are used to twist the arms of nations that still forbid it.

Then we start hearing phrases like: “We cannot tell people whom they should love.”

The main purpose of this stage is to ensure that bestiality is legally accepted.

The penultimate stage is Acceptance. At this stage bestiality becomes a conventional alternative way of living. All the outrage has since dissipated. This is the stage at which those still opposed to it are called bestiaphobic (the word will be coined) and they are considered antiquated, old-fashioned, intolerant, dogmatic, religious zealots, bigots…. you’ve heard all those words.

Then we are reminded that the same book in the Bible that forbids bestiality also forbids eating pork. Then ‘intellectuals’ think use that to rubbish the Word of God, and make it look ridiculous.

The final step is Veneration. This is the stage at which the people who practice bestiality are praised. The liberalist media (which includes almost all international channels) subtly promotes them as ‘cool’, intelligent, exposed. That’s the stage at which celebrities ‘come out’ to reveal that they are ‘proud bestialists’.

Then bestiality begins to win fresh ‘converts’ everyday because many young people will do anything to be seen as ‘cool’ or to be associated with some Hollywood or football star.

That’s how previously unthinkable things like atheism and homosexuality and all other forms of sexual perversion have taken root in our society.

Unfortunately, in Uganda, homosexuality has reached Stage four (Tolerance). But in the West, it has gotten to the veneration stage.

You have probably heard of the black homo American footballer who “made history by becoming the first footballer to come out”. What’s historical about someone proclaiming their perversion?

So many other people are being lauded in the media for no other reason other than their homosexuality.

Sobering, tbought-provoking and factual with an eternal truth for the very honest and upright.

I say those who are passive about homosexualism are as guilty as faggotts themselves .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by frmglorytoglory: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Op you come across as very sharp and someone with a spiritual gift of discernment. I sure hope you know the Lord.
It will be great if you could just change this your moniker.

PS I read where you mentioned that you are not the writer of the article. But I still say it you are very very sharp. I read your other article on signs of the end time in the religion section and I was blown away .

2 Likes

Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by dinachi(m): 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
5minsmadness:

● The shocker 
● The outrage
● The discussion
● Tolerance
● Acceptance
● Veneration

My guy this piece is very insightful. Thanks for sharing.
I only hope that the cursed reprobated retartds who practice and promote homosexuality will read this and know that they have been scammed big time.
That is why I pity those of them caught up in the live and let live lexical nonsense, huffing and puffing to sound trendy and relevant when all they expose is their pathetic ignorance and embarrassing naivety.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by funlord(m): 5:57am On Aug 17, 2015
grin

Solid! Vicky bee.....damn it...my bad! I meant "Francisca tee" needs to read this a.s.a.p!
Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by Nitefury: 7:12am On Aug 17, 2015
The blackmail would sound like this: "5minsmadness, how does a girl having sex with her dog in her bedroom affect you? Why not direct your bestial-phobic anger towards your thieving senators who just received N23 million without passing a single bill after two months?".... Lol.

Fortunately the Nigerian senate didn't allow it get past the discussion stage.... Lets hope it stays that way because even Uganda used to have a tough stand against homosexuality.

Thanks for sharing..

2 Likes

Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 17, 2015
Very nice piece. . Good read..

What's wrong is wrong, no sugar coating... People are being deceived indeed!!!!!
Over publicity of issues leads to acceptance. .

And they'll talk about human right, bla bla bla.. if everyone is allowed to do what he/she wishes, the world would go 'Awol' ..

If you're a christian and you support sexual immorality like homosexuality, then you're a hypocrite because the bible is so clear on homosexuality. . Homosexuality just like other sins should be condemned. . No forming modernisation or whatever..

I hope we human beings don't destroy the world with our own hands. ..
God help us...

1 Like

Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by mrcasanova1(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2015
It's called psychological manipulation.

Everyday, we are all being manipulated either in school, church, our homes, by the news we read.... And most people do not realize.

Great post, op.
Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 17, 2015
This deserves to be on the front page.. ishilove, lalasticlala, royalroy, etc....

People are being misled and they follow suit just so they ain't seen as old fashioned or whatever. .

Let me see those that'll quote me and tell me to mind my business as if they're minding their business quoting me... sad

3 Likes

Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by Jamean(f): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2015
Jamean was here

1 Like

Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by 5minsmadness: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2015
frmglorytoglory:
Op you come across as very sharp and someone with a spiritual gift of discernment. I sure hope you know the Lord.
It will be great if you could just change this your moniker.

PS I read where you mentioned that you are not the writer of the article. But I still say it you are very very sharp. I read your other article on signs of the end time in the religion section and I was blown away .

Thanks.
I'm a very busy and serious person and I coined this moniker in my nairaland early days when I thot nairaland was a place where I could come and cool off and relax my nerves.
Apparently I was wrong grin
Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by dinachi(m): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jamean:
Jamean was here
To support homosexuals or what? Be specific! Stand and be counted!
Most of the homosexuals and suporters are avoiding this thread like a plague because it exposes their foolishness and reprobacy

1 Like

Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by dsquare33: 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is a well provoked thoughtful insight on how the mind can be deceived thereby becoming dillusional.I always say it that the mainstream media has successfully sold some immoralities subtly to the world.A good example is the Yoruba film industry that has carefully entrenched idolatry and ritualism in the minds of some of its viewers which some people have now believed to be normal just like Hollywood subtly ingrain homosexual and transgender all in the name of right to life in the lives of the viewers. One thing I know if the mind becomes dillusional it will always lead to debasement and total destruction. God in his infinite wisdom gave us sound mind so as not to do those things that fitting.
Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by TV01(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pertinent & insightful well done 5mins. I wrote something akin to this a while back. If I can find it, I'll link it here. People meed to be aware. The drive to normalise all manner of deviancy and legalise vice has been foretold. As in the days of Noah"....let the wise take heed and those that fear God watch and pray...

TV

https://www.nairaland.com/2357852/im-bored-why-not-yet/1#34547096

1 Like

Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Thought provoking. Deep....
Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by shrekandfiona: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
lezz:
Sobering, tbought-provoking and factual with an eternal truth for the very honest and upright.

I say those who are passive about homosexualism are as guilty as faggotts themselves .
MarvellousGod:
Very nice piece. . Good read..
What's wrong is wrong, no sugar coating... People are being deceived indeed!!!!!
Over publicity of issues leads to acceptance. .
And they'll talk about human right, bla bla bla.. if everyone is allowed to do what he/she wishes, the world would go 'Awol' ..
If you're a christian and you support sexual immorality like homosexuality, then you're a hypocrite because the bible is so clear on homosexuality. . Homosexuality just like other sins should be condemned. . No forming modernisation or whatever..
I hope we human beings don't destroy the world with our own hands. ..
God help us...
Very insightful and interesting read @5mins. Those who have ears, let them hear

2 Likes

Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by Royver(m): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Wow, very insightful and thought provoking.
Mods,seun, royalroy, what say you?

2 Likes

Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by SAMBARRY: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
5minsmadness like seriously
Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by 5minsmadness: 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
5minsmadness like seriously
shocked
Is that you?
Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by lilmax(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
MarvellousGod:
If you're a christian and you support sexual immorality like homosexuality, then you're a hypocrite because the bible is so clear on homosexuality. . Homosexuality just like other sins should be condemned.
now where are those living things(you can be a gay and a christain at the same time)that call themselves christains? Come and have a say on this
Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by SAMBARRY: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
5minsmadness:

shocked
Is that you?
lol food is ready o 5minsmadness. Oya bring your plate and pass me the serving spoon wink

my supper is ready cool

Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by jnrbayano(m): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Cool as you like.

Indeed I was greatly blessed by this wonderful piece.
Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by okotv(m): 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
nice piece. I like it.
Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by 400billionman: 1:36am On Aug 18, 2015
I tot you would discuss deception by ladies extorting guys.

You come dey discuss norms and societal values..
Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by 5minsmadness: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cc
Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by Vyolet(f): 12:10am On Aug 19, 2015
Bestiality? Most disgusting angry.
Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by 5minsmadness: 7:58am On May 01, 2016
Acceptance phase: Check.
Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by Nobody: 8:28am On May 01, 2016
5minsmadness:
Acceptance phase: Check.

nice write up. could you please direct me to the book or link where you got this from. Thanks.
Re: The Six Stages Of Deception. by 5minsmadness: 9:03am On May 01, 2016
Ioannes:

nice write up. could you please direct me to the book or link where you got this from. Thanks.

Thanks.
It was forwarded to a group I'm in. Don't know the source.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Who Had Stillbirth After Posing With 20,000 Bee In Another Wild Shoot(Pics / Another Nigerian Commits Suicide / Look At The Evil A Step Mother Did To Her Step Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.