Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,450 members, 7,801,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Very Important Question About Studying In USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Very Important Question About Studying In USA (542 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Questions About Studying In Finland / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Very Important Question About Studying In USA by akagson: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
I want to study in the US but I'm in dilemma as to which course (major) I'm to study that would be beneficial when I come back here to Nigeria. I wanted to study Psychology but from the reviews from American students and graduates, they say Psychology isn't a very good major in USA owing to the fact that it has one of the lowest paid salaries and high unemployment rate. Can a Psychology degree be useful in Nigeria for me? If not, what course would you advise me to study that would have a high ROI?
Note : I don't think I can do any Engineering course.
Re: Very Important Question About Studying In USA by cozybunch: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
You may not necessarily graduate with the degree you intended when you got your admission. You will still do some selective courses and you will have an academic advisor who will mentor you through out your program.

As you study along your advisor will help to tailor you to a discipline

Good Luck
Re: Very Important Question About Studying In USA by zeezahbee(f): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Very Important Question About Studying In USA by justwise(m): 12:24am On Aug 17, 2015

(1)

Tanzania's Tourism & Tanzanite / Tourism / Tips On Getting A Good Hotel Accommodation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.