Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. (39772 Views)

President Trump Talking About Salvation Through Jesus Christ! / Why Are There So Many Churches In Nigeria? / How Many Pastors, Prophet,or Bishop's Preach About Salvation To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by Toks2008(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
What you are about to read will change your life forever.

After reading this, you will be filled with indescribable peace that surpasses all human understanding because you will know for sure that you no longer have business with hell but guaranteed a place in paradise.

Some may call it heresy but that is exactly what the devil wants you to believe it is whereas it is the greatest truth GOD wants the world to know and the devil never ever wants the world to know. This is why 99% of pastors will never preach it but would rather preach the need to live a sinless life and in-fact will give us a picture of perfection in acts and thoughts as the only criteria to making heaven.

Read on:

1. Do you know that in the past before Jesus came to pay the permanent price,the Israelis which were a symbolic representation of GOD's people were commanded by GOD to make animal sacrifice for atonement of their sins?

This means whenever they fall into sins or commit sinful acts,once they sacrifice the animal, all these sins are automatically wiped off by GOD.Yes there is a sacrifice for the atonement of all sins and that's done on the Day of Atonement by the High Priest. Interestingly enough, it is a goat and not a lamb that takes the sin of all Israel out of the borders of Israel.(Leviticus 16)

2.The crucifixion of Christ on the wooden cross is a one time symbolic representation of the Animal sin offering on the wooden platform of old meaning it has taken away the sins of yesterday,today and tomorrow once and for all:

Unlike the repeated sacrifices made in the past for the cleansing of sins each year or anytime they sin,the death and resurrection of Christ has cleansed us from the sins of the past,present and that of the future.

Because the blood of bulls and rams can not take away the sins of the world.GOD sent a human lamb to take away the sins of the world.This means as long as you have accepted Christ as lord and Saviour,if you fall into sin,all you ned is to go on your kneels and ask for forgiveness Which can be likened to making animal offering to atone for any sin you commit.(Hebrews 10:4)

3. No matter how hard you try, As human beings, it is impossible to be sinless and GOD knows this.

My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.(1 John 2:1)

4.Many people in hell fire today have no business been there but because they gave up their salvation making conclusions that they are no good for GOD's kingdom.

Giving your life to Christ and living a righteous life sometimes do not come automatically.It takes the work of the Holy spirit to perfect your salvation whereas accepting Jesus as lord as Saviour is a decision.

When i was young i usually get mocked when i do somethings that are not expected of a "Born again" Christian and i would have easily given up way back. This is the case of many people burning in hell today..they voluntarily gave up their salvation because they found themselves doing those things they use to do before they accepted Christ but if only they knew that all they need to do is to fight on and ask the holy spirit to perfect their salvation,they would have been made a better believer by the help of the holy spirit.

The bible says its not by power or by might but by my spirit says the lord.(Zechariah 4:6)

5. Most of the Bible heroes were not righteous by human standard.

The Bible does not attempt to conceal the foibles of the great people that adorn its pages. Abraham, Isaac, Moses, David, etc., were normal human beings. They sinned like all other offspring of Adam who have matured to a level of personal accountability (Romans 3:10, 23). Jesus Christ was the only exception (Hebrews 4:15; 1 Peter 2:22).

6. Anytime you sin,simply go on your kneels and ask GOD to forgive you in the name of JESUS(A symbol of animal sacrifice Israelis make each time they sin against GOD and you will be automatically forgiven)

This is so interesting yet very mysterious for many people to comprehend that the grace of Christ covers any sin we commit and we can always ask for forgiveness whenever we sin and the sins will be forgiven.

"Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God" (Romans 5)

7.GOD never condemns you except you condemn yourself.

Stop condemning yourself friend, 99.9% of believers will battle with one sinful habit or the other till they die.Its about trusting Jesus to forgive them each time they fall into this sinful act but the first step is to accept him as your lord and savior then ask the holy spirit to help you overcome these sinful habits and try your best to allow him.

8.A true believer does not enjoy sinful acts neither plans for it or looks forward to sinning.

Paul asks "What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase?Absolutely not ! How can we who died to sin still live in it?Or are you unaware that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death?Therefore we were buried with Him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, so we too may walk in a new way of life.(Romans 6:1-4)

He also said “if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins”(Hebrews 10:26)

CONCLUSION: The grace of GOD is not for us to enjoy sinning and continuously ask for forgiveness but its for us to live above the power of sins in our lives.

But if everyone alive today gives their lives to Jesus and hold on to their salvation no matter how hard they struggle with sins. Heaven will be a home for all.

Hope this helps

204 Likes 36 Shares

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by NIJJAking(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
nice one , no one is righteous we are all hustlers aiming to make heaven through the grace of the blood of Jesus christ which was shed for us on the cross,

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by Shalomdee(f): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
Inasmuch as you sound innocent there is something gravely wrong with that conclusion. You cannot keep sinning simply because you can repent. What if you die before repenting. Besides Paul said we shoudnt continue to sin because grace abounds. Sinning willfully consistently can harden your conscience and as such you may go to hell.

The bottom line is this, try all your best to live holy, ask God for grace but if you fall, don't hesitate to repent and keep living holy.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by boboLIL(m): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hmmm are u God?

Stop confusing people.. How can u give ur life to God and remain a sinner? Stop misquoting Bible ohh

5 Likes

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by Toks2008(m): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Shalomdee:
Inasmuch as you sound innocent there is something gravely wrong with that conclusion. You cannot keep sinning simply because you can repent. What if you die before repenting. Besides Paul said we shoudnt continue to sin because grace abounds. Sinning willfully consistently can harden your conscience and as such you may go to hell.

The bottom line is this, try all your best to live holy, ask God for grace but if you fall, don't hesitate to repent and keep living holy.

You just rewrote the article in whole new way so we are on same page.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by Toks2008(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
boboLIL:
Hmmm are u God?

Stop confusing people.. How can u give ur life to God and remain a sinner? Stop misquoting Bible ohh

I am 100000% sure you did not read one paragraph of that write up.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by kepstone: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sir, I am a Pastor, and what you wrote or posted is heyressy. I will not and never teach this nonsense to my church. U are not spiritually matured yet bro or whoever u are. U have not understand bthe concept of SIN. Time will not permit me to elucidate more on this, cos I see u don't know homiletics ( law of scripture interpretation). Please just ask God to to forgive u for this s trash you posted, cos this is not the HolySpirit speaking through you. 2tim2:19-22, 1thesss4:3-4, Gal 5:19-21. There are many scriptures that talks about purity, Holiness and much more. Please don't derail people with this. God did not save you to keep you in sin, and for you to keep on wallowing in sin. If a pig falls into the mud it wallows, but if a sheep falls into a mud it cries out for help because its not in the nature of the sheep to wallow in d mud. No matter how you sin and how you fall, or make mistake, never endorse sin, cos sin is not the nature of a believer. But when a beliver consciously sin.... Does he think grace will abound. If many will run with this as believers they will end up in HELL FIRE. So please correct yourself and go and study your bible well before you come out to the public to tell people about the bible you did not authored.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by Toks2008(m): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
kepstone:
Sir, I am a Pastor, and what you wrote or posted is heyressy. I will not and never teach this nonsense to my church. U are not spiritually matured yet bro or whoever u are. U have not understand bthe concept of SIN. Time will not permit me to elucidate more on this, cos I see u don't know homiletics ( law of scripture interpretation). Please just ask God to to forgive u for this s trash you posted, cos this is not the HolySpirit speaking through you. 2tim2:19-22, 1thesss4:3-4, Gal 5:19-21. There are many scriptures that talks about purity, Holiness and much more. Please don't derail people with this. God did not save you to keep you in sin, and for you to keep on wallowing in sin. If a pig falls into the mud it wallows, but if a sheep falls into a mud it cries out for help because its not in the nature of the sheep to wallow in d mud. No matter how you sin and how you fall, or make mistake, never endorse sin, cos sin is not the nature of a believer. But when a beliver consciously sin.... Does he think grace will abound. If many will run with this as believers they will end up in HELL FIRE. So please correct yourself and go and study your bible well before you come out to the public to tell people about the bible you did not authored.

Amazingly you just successfully reprreached all i wrote.

You see i wonderr why people are so fond of jumping into bias conclusion.

I dont know how long you have been pastoring but if you read well i stated that many pastors will never preach this truth you called heresy but at the end of your sermon,you still concluded by agreeing with me.smh

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by Toks2008(m): 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
Before any one writes another long story just to agree with me can they answer these questions?

1.Can they be sure that they can live a perfect life without sins?

2.If they fal into sin tomorrow and pray for forgiveness will God forgive them?

3. Ok given the fact that it is a bad nature to crave for sin,does this prevent us from still falling to sins?

Please i want pweople to stop jumping to conclusions and read my write up deeply.

A true believer does not enjoy or plans to sin nevertheless he still finds himself sinning one way or the other so my write up is centered on those who on their own volition give up their salvation because they kept falling back into sins.

This factual piece is to encourage them that they should not give up,that they should realize that the holy spirrit can help them and to make them understand that even if they struggle with sins each day of their lives,there is hope for them,they can still make heaven if they dont give up their salvation because many believers are in hell today not because God rejected them but because they at one time in their lietime willingly declared themselves unfit for the kingdom because they kept falling into one sin or the other.

This truth is what the devil does not want people to know becos it will liberate them.

Being a pastor is a title and its no guaranty that you are an authority in the word.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by OBEAGO: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
The Concept of sin, a very sensitive but very important topic in the body of Christ. Who else has another revelation on this?
Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by Toks2008(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
OBEAGO:
The Concept of sin, a very sensitive but very important topic in the body of Christ. Who else has another revelation on this?

Yes so sensitive that pastors shy away from it but would rather preach the need to be 100% perfect which is ok but should we not also let people know that salvation should be worked out with fear and trembling?

Till the day we live this world,we will always be on the route of trying to attain perfection while depending on christ to forgive us the sins that easily beseech us.

Lets leave out hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
kepstone:

If a christian goes to HELL,
then God Lied in His promises and Jesus did not die for any Sin .
But scriptures has it GOD cannot LIE and Jesus died for the Sins of the Whole world.
If Jesus paid for my Sins,then why would my Sins be charged against me..
What you should teach people as a Pastor is SPIRITUAL GROWTH and the assurance of their salvation.
Not HELL.

21 Likes

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by DAVEZONIGLTD: 1:45am On Aug 17, 2015
Let his will be done-Amem!

1 Like

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by Scholar8200(m): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2015
Op, says you can make heaven even if you sin everyday of your life!(I read your article but since this is how you captioned it, it means it summarises your position). But my Bible tells me that:
1. 8 But when people keep on sinning, it shows that they belong to the devil, who has been sinning since the beginning. But the Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8
Interestingly, people quote this passage only when doing deliverance, they dont realise it was written in relation to freedom from sin (SIN BEING THE LEGAL GROUND FOR THE OPPRESSOR)!

2. 14 But afterward Jesus found him in the Temple and told him, “Now you are well; so stop sinning, or something even worse may happen to you.” John 5:14
Now will Jesus say this poor man should do what God cannot enable him to do? Besides, why not focus on deliverance from sin? Why indirectly encourage something that leaves the believers in bondage of worse things that come as result of sin? You mentioned fornication, do you realise that he that is joined to a harlot is one body with her? and that by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread(worthlessness)? No one will lie easily who knows that true repentance includes restitution!!!etc

3. My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But [size=13pt]if[/size] anyone does sin, we have an advocate who pleads our case before the Father. He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous.1John 2:1
It says IF not WHEN! Meaning its an exception not a norm because:
But if, in our desire and endeavor to be justified in Christ [to be declared righteous and put in right standing with God wholly and solely through Christ], we have shown ourselves sinners also and convicted of sin, does that make Christ a minister (a party and contributor) to our sin? Banish the thought! [Of course not!]
Gal. 2:17 Meaning if we seek the Advocacy of Christ, we wont hold on to sins!

4. 16 Do you not know that if you continually surrender yourselves to anyone to do his will, you are the slaves of him whom you obey, whether that be to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience which leads to righteousness (right doing and right standing with God)?
Roman 6:16 Meaning if you obey sin everyday (like your topic puts it) do not deceive yourself, you are a servant of sin and the wages to be received is death!!!

5 You cited the OT practices but remember that it is written:
Because the blood of bulls and goats is powerless to take sins away. Hebrews 10:4 hence your statement regarding this suggests that the sacrifice of Jesus was just as powerless!!!

6Let not sin therefore rule as king in your mortal (short-lived, perishable) bodies, to make you yield to its cravings and be subject to its lusts and evil passions.
13 Do not continue offering or yielding your bodily members [and [a]faculties] to sin as instruments (tools) of wickedness. But offer and yield yourselves to God as though you have been raised from the dead to [perpetual] life, and your bodily members [and faculties] to God, presenting them as implements of righteousness.
14 For sin shall not [any longer] exert dominion over you, since now you are not under Law [as slaves], but under grace [as subjects of God’s favor and mercy].
15 What then [are we to conclude]? Shall we sin because we live not under Law but under God’s favor and mercy? Certainly not!
17 But thank God, though you were once slaves of sin, you have become obedient with all your heart to the standard of teaching in which you were instructed and to which you were committed.
18 And having been set free from sin, you have become the [b]servants of righteousness
(of conformity to the divine will in thought, purpose, and action).
You are the servant of the one you obey,'everyday'.

The desire of Christ is that the Church be,"... in glorious splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such things [that she might be holy and faultless].Ephesians 5:28 This should be our focus!!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by Toks2008(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2015
Scholar8200:
Op, says you can make heaven even if you sin everyday of your life!(I read your article but since this is how you captioned it, it means it summarises your position). But my Bible tells me that:
1. 8 But when people keep on sinning, it shows that they belong to the devil, who has been sinning since the beginning. But the Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8
Interestingly, people quote this passage only when doing deliverance, they dont realise it was written in relation to freedom from sin (SIN BEING THE LEGAL GROUND FOR THE OPPRESSOR)!

2. 14 But afterward Jesus found him in the Temple and told him, “Now you are well; so stop sinning, or something even worse may happen to you.” John 5:14
Now will Jesus say this poor man should do what God cannot enable him to do? Besides, why not focus on deliverance from sin? Why indirectly encourage something that leaves the believers in bondage of worse things that come as result of sin? You mentioned fornication, do you realise that he that is joined to a harlot is one body with her? and that by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread(worthlessness)? No one will lie easily who knows that true repentance includes restitution!!!etc

3. My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But [size=13pt][b]if[/size] anyone does sin, we have an advocate who pleads our case before the Father. He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous.1John 2:1[/b]
It says IF not WHEN! Meaning its an exception not a norm because:
But if, in our desire and endeavor to be justified in Christ [to be declared righteous and put in right standing with God wholly and solely through Christ], we have shown ourselves sinners also and convicted of sin, does that make Christ a minister (a party and contributor) to our sin? Banish the thought! [Of course not!]
Gal. 2:17 Meaning if we seek the Advocacy of Christ, we wont hold on to sins!

4. 16 Do you not know that if you continually surrender yourselves to anyone to do his will, you are the slaves of him whom you obey, whether that be to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience which leads to righteousness (right doing and right standing with God)?
Roman 6:16 Meaning if you obey sin everyday (like your topic puts it) do not deceive yourself, you are a servant of sin and the wages to be received is death!!!

5 You cited the OT practices but remember that it is written:
Because the blood of bulls and goats is powerless to take sins away. Hebrews 10:4 hence your statement regarding this suggests that the sacrifice of Jesus was just as powerless!!!

6Let not sin therefore rule as king in your mortal (short-lived, perishable) bodies, to make you yield to its cravings and be subject to its lusts and evil passions.
13 Do not continue offering or yielding your bodily members [and [a]faculties] to sin as instruments (tools) of wickedness. But offer and yield yourselves to God as though you have been raised from the dead to [perpetual] life, and your bodily members [and faculties] to God, presenting them as implements of righteousness.
14 For sin shall not [any longer] exert dominion over you, since now you are not under Law [as slaves], but under grace [as subjects of God’s favor and mercy].
15 What then [are we to conclude]? Shall we sin because we live not under Law but under God’s favor and mercy? Certainly not!
17 But thank God, though you were once slaves of sin, you have become obedient with all your heart to the standard of teaching in which you were instructed and to which you were committed.
18 And having been set free from sin, you have become the [b]servants of righteousness
(of conformity to the divine will in thought, purpose, and action).
You are the servant of the one you obey,'everyday'.

The desire of Christ is that the Church be,"... in glorious splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such things [that she might be holy and faultless].Ephesians 5:28 This should be our focus!!!

Another long summary of the exact message in my write up.

I remember writing that if anyone wants to counter this write up, he or she must first answer these questions.

1.Can they be sure that they can live a perfect life without sins?

2.If they fall into sin tomorrow and pray for forgiveness will God forgive them?

3. Ok given the fact that it is a bad nature to crave for sin,does this prevent us from still falling to sins?

I can see that many people just want to show that they know the bible so well and that is very ok but in this type of deep message it will be important to save ourselves the stress of reiterating what i wrote and shed more light on the facts that contradict such especially the #3 of your post which is no different from what i wrote.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by Toks2008(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2015
sportsmaster:

But scriptures has it GOD cannot LIE and Jesus died for the Sins of the Whole world.
What you should teach people as a Pastor is SPIRITUAL GROWTH and the assurance of their salvation.
Not HELL.

Yes believers can end up in the deepest part of hell if they voluntarily give up their salvation through self condemnation simply because some pastors preach heresy that until we are 100% perfect in our of ways of life towards GOD's words,we will never make heaven.

When i gave my life to Christ in 1988, as a young lad,i always believed that once you are saved you will never sin again and infact if you commit any sin then it means you are no longer born again and each time i sin i see myself as a failure and even people around me were like watch dogs and they will quickly use words like "see o,see the person that calls himself born again doing this or that"

And when they call for alter call in any gathering i attend, i will come out again because once i fall into sin, i consider myself out of the faith.

I have had friends WHO VOLUNTARILY GAVE UP THEIR SALVATION because they saw themselves taking up the same habits they were suppose to do away with after they gave their life to christ.

This awesome holy ghost inspired write up is to let every struggling believer out there know that it is not their duty to overcome sins but that of the holy spirit.

Its to let every believer struggling with any form of sinful act that you may give your life to christ today but the act of perfection is the duty of the holy spirit with your cooperation and if you let the holy spirit do his work, these sinful acts you think you can't do away with will be a thing of the past.

This write up is to let believers understand that GOD will never forsake them no matter how many times they fall into sins but they must never enjoy sinful acts or look forward to sinning but nevertheless,in the process of trying to get better and better,they must never ever give up their salvation due to repetitive sins. This is the essence of the write up and is not aimed at promoting reckless acts of taking GOD's grace for granted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by wrongnumber: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
Toks2008:
YES YOU CAN MAKE HEAVEN EVEN IF YOU FALL INTO SIN EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE.

After reading this, you will be filled with indescribable peace that surpasses all human understanding because you will know for sure that you no longer have business with hell but guaranteed a place in paradise.

Some may call it heresy but that is exactly what the devil wants you believe it is whereas it is the greatest truth GOD wants the world to know and the devil never ever wants the world to know. This is why 99% of pastors will never preach it.

Read on:

1. Do you know that in the past before Jesus came to pay the permanent price,the Israelis which were a symbolic representation of GOD's people were commanded by GOD to make animal sacrifice for atonement of their sins?

This means whenever they fall into sins or commit sinful acts,once they sacrifice the animal, all these sins are automatically wiped off by GOD.

2.The crucifixion of Christ has taken away the sins of yesterday,today and tomorrow: Unlike the repeated sacrifices made in the past for the cleansing of sins each year or anytime they sin,the death and resurrection of Christ has cleansed us from the sins of the past and that of the future.

3. No matter how hard you try, As human beings, it is impossible to be sinless and GOD knows this.

My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.(1 John 2:1)

4.Many people in hell fire today have no business been there but because the devil prevented them from knowing this truth, they gave up their salvation making conclusions that they are no good for GOD's kingdom.

The Bible does not attempt to conceal the foibles of the great people that adorn its pages. Abraham, Isaac, Moses, David, etc., were normal human beings. They sinned like all other offspring of Adam who have matured to a level of personal accountability (Romans 3:10, 23). Jesus Christ was the only exception (Hebrews 4:15; 1 Peter 2:22).

6.We can never become perfect through our own effort. Our sinful human nature and past sins prevent us from living a perfect life. Christians can claim God's perfection only through Christ Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:21).

Christians are perfect only through the one sacrifice that Jesus made. Scripture says this very clear:
"Because by one sacrifice he has MADE PERFECT FOREVER those who are being made holy." Hebrews 10:14

7. Anytime you sin whether knowingly or unknowingly, simply go on your kneels and ask GOD to forgive you in the name of JESUS(A symbol of animal sacrifice Israelis make each time they sin against GOD)

8.Once you have sincerely giving your life to Christ, you can't lose your salvation but you can willingly give up your salvation which are practically two different things.

This is the case of many people wailing in hell today. They have at one point giving their life to Jesus but because they still find themselves, fornicating, committing adultery, drinking, smoking and doing several other things they were known for, they simply gave up rather than continue to ask for forgiveness in the name of Jesus and also ask the spirit of GOD to help them stop these sinful habits.

Stop condeming yourself friend, 99.9% of believers will battle with one sinful habit or the other till they die.Its about trusting Jesus to forgive them each time they fall into this sinful act but the first step is to accept him as your lord and savior then ask the holy spirit to help you overcome these sinful habits and try your best to allow him.

This article is not to encourage believers to purposely or deliberately sin everyday as this means they are slaves to sin but its to make every believer understands that the battle of righteousness is fought till the last breadth we take and must never at anytime or the other give up their salvation if they fall into sins repeatedly.

CONCLUSION: The grace of GOD is not for us to enjoy sinning and continuously ask for forgiveness but its for us to live above the power of sins in our lives(Romans 6).

But if everyone alive today gives their lives to Jesus and hold on to their salvation no matter how hard they struggle with sins. Heaven will be a home for all.

Hope this helps

Oga toks this is very revealing...

Anyways...God will give us all the strength to fight till the end.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by Toks2008(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
wrongnumber:

Oga toks this is very revealing...

Anyways...God will give us all the strength to fight till the end.

smiley
Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by Toks2008(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by Toks2008(m): 11:26am On Nov 01, 2015
Believe it or not,8 out of 10 believer in christ struggles with at least a sinful habit till the day they die.Only by the help of the holy spirit that we can live a righteous life by faith in christ and not by works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by fabre4: 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
sportsmaster:

Not HELL.

thank God you said a Christian because a Christian is Christ like and as a result walks in the footsteps of the saviour who was sinless

but if you are a religious practioner deceiving your self that you are a Christian when you are living in sin YOU WILL ROT IN HELL not my word but the bible

2 Likes

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by winner01(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
This is thoughtful

1 Like

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by fabre4: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Toks2008:

Some may call it heresy but that is exactly what the devil wants you believe it is whereas it is the greatest truth GOD wants the world to know and the devil never ever wants the world to know. This is why 99% of pastors will never preach it.

Read on:

This means whenever they fall into sins or commit sinful acts,once they sacrifice the animal, all these sins are automatically wiped off by GOD.

2.The crucifixion of Christ has taken away the sins of yesterday,today and tomorrow: Unlike the repeated sacrifices made in the past for the cleansing of sins each year or anytime they sin,the death and resurrection of Christ has cleansed us from the sins of the past and that of the future.

4.Many people in hell fire today have no business been there but because the devil prevented them from knowing this truth, they gave up their salvation making conclusions that they are no good for GOD's kingdom.

6.We can never become perfect through our own effort. Our sinful human nature and past sins prevent us from living a perfect life. Christians can claim God's perfection only through Christ Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:21).

Christians are perfect only through the one sacrifice that Jesus made. Scripture says this very clear:
"Because by one sacrifice he has MADE PERFECT FOREVER those who are being made holy." Hebrews 10:14

7. Anytime you sin whether knowingly or unknowingly, simply go on your kneels and ask GOD to forgive you in the name of JESUS(A symbol of animal sacrifice Israelis make each time they sin against GOD)

8.Once you have sincerely giving your life to Christ, you can't lose your salvation but you can willingly give up your salvation which are practically two different things.

This is the case of many people wailing in hell today. They have at one point giving their life to Jesus but because they still find themselves, fornicating, committing adultery, drinking, smoking and doing several other things they were known for, they simply gave up rather than continue to ask for forgiveness in the name of Jesus and also ask the spirit of GOD to help them stop these sinful habits.

Stop condeming yourself friend, 99.9% of believers will battle with one sinful habit or the other till they die.Its about trusting Jesus to forgive them each time they fall into this sinful act but the first step is to accept him as your lord and savior then ask the holy spirit to help you overcome these sinful habits and try your best to allow him.

This article is not to encourage believers to purposely or deliberately sin everyday as this means they are slaves to sin but its to make every believer understands that the battle of righteousness is fought till the last breadth we take and must never at anytime or the other give up their salvation if they fall into sins repeatedly.

CONCLUSION: The grace of GOD is not for us to enjoy sinning and continuously ask for forgiveness but its for us to live above the power of sins in our lives(Romans 6).

Hope this helps

Op don't let your ignorance lead people to hell

There three experiences that a Christian must undergo when he accepts Christ in order to be able to live above sin it is very important that that he gets this experience as that is what would enable him live above sin they are
salvation: this is the first experience in which you are delivered from sin and it'd consequence you don't work for it as it is a gift of God. Here sinners are incapacitated as they cannot help themselves so in that state a sinner must completely believe God is able to forgive through our faith Jesus as he has paid for the sins of as many as willing to accept him and make him their saviour. once you are saved God wipes away your sin but it doesn't take away the urge to sin. we will discover how to take away the urge of sin next

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by fabre4: 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
2 sanctification : This is the removal of adamic nature I.e the nature of sin or purification of the heart . Human default setting was to be in sin but it took the death of Christ to redeem us. After one is saved it doesn't stop the devil from coming after him in fact is then he experiences even worst temptation so what he has to do is to go back to God asking him to remove the urge to commit sin mind you have to pray earnestly and let God know how serious you are to remove the nature of sin from you and also you need to read the word of God more and more and remember you must do this with faith. This is one of the most important step cause it could make or break your salvation when you are sanctified you no longer have the urge to sin and you begin to exhibit the fruit of the spirit read gal 5:23. after that we come to the third one

Baptism in the holy ghost : This is very important cause it is very hard to be successful as a Christian without the holy ghost he is a teacher a guide a comforter and remember he is the third personality in God so he can't stay in a dirty place that's why you need to be sanctified and an initial evidence of the holy ghost is speaking in tongues . sorry had to make this short hope it helps.

bless you

7 Likes

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by Toks2008(m): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
fabre4:

Op don't let your ignorance lead people to hell

There three experiences that a Christian must undergo when he accepts Christ in order to be able to live above sin it is very important that that he gets this experience as that is what would enable him live above sin they are
salvation: this is the first experience in which you are delivered from sin and it'd consequence you don't work for it as it is a gift of God. Here sinners are incapacitated as they cannot help themselves so in that state a sinner must completely believe God is able to forgive through our faith Jesus as he has paid for the sins of as many as willing to accept him and make him their saviour. once you are saved God wipes away your sin but it doesn't take away the urge to sin. we will discover how to take away the urge of sin next

Ok pastor but im still waiting to catch your point.

And may i ask you please..have you never commited even one sin this past month of october?

You need to understand this write up before you jump hastily to conclude that im misleading people because i am still wandering why you believe im ignorant despite vivid quotations...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
Toks2008:

Read on:

Hope this helps

All those bible shiit didn't happen

1 Like

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by Toks2008(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Issorite..you havee only 2 chooices..
Believe now
Or know they happened after you die which will be three late for you.
Its your choice so pick one.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
Toks2008:

Issorite..you havee only 2 chooices..

Believe now

Or know they happened after you die which will be three late for you.

Its your choice so pick one.

Looooooooooool. Christianity is a powerless religion.
Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by fabre4: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Toks2008:

Ok pastor but im still waiting to catch your point.

And may i ask you please..have you never commited even one sin this past month of october?

You need to understand this write up before you jump hastily to conclude that im misleading people because i am still wandering why you believe im ignorant despite vivid quotations...

My point is it is possible to live above sin am not saying it is easy it involves prayer I don't mean maybe 10 or 5mins prayer we say in the morning we must spend quality time this is where quiet time comes into play the more time you spend with God the closer you get to him the more you know him the more you want to be in his presence the more you want to know him its just like a replacing a bad habit with a good one the more closer we draw to God the farther we get away from sin and its lust.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by bxcode(m): 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
It really bothers my heart that a lot of so called believers still have the sin consciousness in them after giving their life to Jesus. If you are truly born again, then you ought to shift your attention from sin to Jesus. For a christian, sin is not the issue because if you focus too much on it, you will continue to sin. Why? Because your mind doesn't have the capacity to hold two thoughts at the same time. What we should focus on is the righteousness of Jesus in us because you will only produce what you focus on. The answer to sin problem is not living holy and calculating your life every second to avoid sin, if you do that you can never have a happy christian life because you will always sin and the enemy will be at hand to condemn you, rather it is your revelation on the righteousness of Jesus and believing in it simple. Focus on Jesus and with time you will notice that his characteristics and fruits of the holy spirit will begin to flow through you effortlessly.
My righteousness is not outta my efforts or works, its from Jesus the author and finisher of my faith and i can confidently tell anyone that sin is not an issue. Now that's awesome. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by bxcode(m): 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Where is your hope sir?
Re: 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. by PRINCESSO2: 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
38Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.Luke 6
Listen you need to speak the word of God whenever Satan tempts you
Psalm 199:11-Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

John17:17-Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Christ is coming.and he comes for a pure church.
Ephesians 5-
25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Romans 8-
13For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. 14For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

So,how do we resist temptation-
James 4-7Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you.
Ephesians 6:17-

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Hebrews 4:

12For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are Unclad and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do

What did Jesus do when he went into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
He spoke the word of God.
Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. 2And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. 3And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. 4But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
The Word of God can help us stop sinning.

Romans 6:23-23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
1 Corinthians 10: 13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
I too struggled with sexual immorality until one day the temptation came and I think I said (I must have received help from the Lord)- THE SEXUALLY IMMORAL SHALL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD
The temptation eased up. And i thought the word of God can help the homosexuals or other sinners too.They can say when tempted

1 Corinthians 6-9Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 11And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God when temptation comes,you need the word of God.

For pride-James 4:6But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
Also-
Matthew 23:12-
And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

For fear-2 Timothy 1- 7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

For Sexual immorality -18Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

And for those who feel guilty -
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Greatest Sexual Temptation As A Christian / "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Catholic Bishop And His Muslim Mother In Sierra Leone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 203
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.