Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) (3431 Views)

Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago / Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day / See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by hubs: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2015

Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by ibe9ja: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by sainty2k3(m): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
As long as the groom is comfortable with it, all the best. As for me its a no no

3 Likes

Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by Blizzle(m): 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
Because she wants us to see things clearly

1 Like

Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by DTOBS(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
y she com use net cover am? we don see am,we don see am... make she kuku ma wear anything now...
madness in display...
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by Kazrem(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
And the friends of the groom will fully be there.
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
Am so sorry to say this, but there's nothing bad in this gown

1 Like

Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by ThatVaselineGuy: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lolaabokoku:

i lik a gel dat av confident in ha orange, is d orange ripe
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by Gurgle(f): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
If the church in which she and her husband wedded saw nothing wrong with it, I guess it was ok for them

It is slightly inappropriate though, IMHO
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by afolwalex20(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
ThatVaselineGuy:

i lik a gel dat av confident in ha orange, is d orange ripe
over ripe dey worry am sef... Go get ur vaseline sharpaly tongue
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by afolwalex20(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
I kinda love d way life is advancing sha..

Very soon girls won't wear clothes again!!

Vision 2030.. n I would still b alive nd active den grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by kokoA(m): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
They met in a night club so what do you expect?
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by ThatVaselineGuy: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
over ripe dey worry am sef... Go get ur vaseline sharpaly tongue

hmm, u sand ah bit 2 confidence undecided

daz how dis gel in ma aria offa me ha orange only 4 it 2 b expire orange angry

bae, i nid ripe sweet orange lik dis 1:

Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by MRBrownJ: 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
absolutely nothing wrong here, and since they are both comfortable with it...
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by Nature8(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
But there's nothing wrong with what she's wearing na..
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by loomer: 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
No be cloth she wear?
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by KingTom(m): 12:00am On Aug 17, 2015
loomer:
No be cloth she wear?
I wonder o grin
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by lonelydora: 5:40am On Aug 17, 2015
Chisos. Well, all na wedding dress. Its not how fine you dress but how well the marriage last.
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2015
ThatVaselineGuy:

hmm, u sand ah bit 2 confidence undecided
daz how dis gel in ma aria offa me ha orange only 4 it 2 b expire orange angry
bae, i nid ripe sweet orange lik dis 1:

U will get them at sabo market undecided
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by loomer: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2015
KingTom:
I wonder o grin

People go just dey drink panadol for another man headache
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by agarawu23(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
why is your own covering your boobs?

1 Like

Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by KingTom(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2015
loomer:

People go just dey drink panadol for another man headache
you dey mind the mumus
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by loomer: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2015
KingTom:
you dey mind the mumus

How u dey jare bro
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:
why is your own covering your boobs?
Because I want it that way period!
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by agarawu23(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
Because I want it that way period!
alabosi embarassed
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:
alabosi embarassed
gringringringringrin
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by KingTom(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2015
loomer:

How u dey jare bro
oga I dey o
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by loomer: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2015
KingTom:
oga I dey o

Men if I tell u say I like that ur suit hope say u no go think say I wan thief am
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by iamauxin(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2015
Imagine...a pastor will be directly facing this lady. not cool,not cool. This is unacceptable!
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by Mhizkel(f): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2015
Well, not so bad.
Re: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) by chopchop2015(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
This must be a court wedding cox most churches will not tolerate it..but d woman fine ooo...Lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? / Must Read: This Is What Happens When You Have S'ex With A Pregnant Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.