Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:49 AM

Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) (22788 Views)

How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 / Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Zero X506 / Tecno J7 Boom Android 5.0 Lollipop Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Ayoproxy: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sorry about that sir, please let us know how it goes. Got a friend with a dead hot note pro too.
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by primeson1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hard bricked mine too. took it to carl care on aug 20, collection in a week's time. what time did they give u 4 collection?
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by samintegrity(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ayoproxy:
Earlier Tonight i downloaded and flashed the New Update for Infinix Hot Note X551 and its awesome.

For those who dont know how to get the update they can visit : http://www.ayoproxy.com/infinix-rolls-out-lollipop-update-for-infinix-hot-note-x551/

THIS ARE SCREENSHOTS FROM THE ROM (You Will Love It)

CAN I FLASH THIS ON INFINIX HOT NOTE PRO, 32GB ROM/ 2GB RAM VARIANT? NO IT WILL KILL THE PHONE, BELIEVE ME. cry

HOW TO INSTALL/FLASH THE UPDATE ? Visit http://www.ayoproxy.com/how-to-update-infinix-hot-note-x551-to-lollipop/

For those who said this update is not Official you are sitting on nails...

NOTE : HOT NOTE 5.1 IS NOW ROOTABLE wink

DO YOU NEED ROOT ?
VISIT THIS LINK TO LEARN HOW TO ROOT YOUR HOT NOTE AFTER UPGRADE TO 5.1 : http://www.ayoproxy.com/how-to-root-infinix-hot-note-x551-after-upgrade-to-android-5-1-lollipop/

What do you think about it? Let us know...

Point of correction, i use note pro nd i av flash d lollipop Rom.. All u need is d right rom 4 ur device and u gud to go.

http://samintegrity..com/2015/08/the-easiest-way-to-upgrade-infinix-hot.html?m=1

Check infinix blog for note pro rom and pls e sure its the pro version u downloaded. http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=839&extra=page%3D1
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Ayoproxy: 12:15am On Aug 26, 2015
SMH... You got issues pal.
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Enitan5: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hi, my Android version is still in 4.4.2 pls how do I update it for the new version . I complicating me please
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Hotdiamond(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Enitan5:
Hi, my Android version is still in 4.4.2 pls how do I update it for the new version . I complicating me please
You'll need a PC. And data
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by akinswaggs(m): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
finally updated mine....... running on the latest available OTA update on my Hot Note pro.... but who noticed that the new update takes way too much Ram..

if ur phone dies during update dont panick, just loose it open(if you can, note:this voids the warranty) and disconnect the flex of the battery and reconnect and flash the right rom again and ur phone should be up and running... if you can't do above, simply do not charge ur phone and leace it to drain for days depending on the available battery it had before it died.... from 2-7days and reflash

1 Like

Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Hotdiamond(m): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
akinswaggs:
finally updated mine....... running on the latest available OTA update on my Hot Note pro.... but who noticed that the new update takes way too much Ram..

if ur phone dies during update dont panick, just loose it open(if you can, note:this voids the warranty) and disconnect the flex of the battery and reconnect and flash the right rom again and ur phone should be up and running... if you can't do above, simply do not charge ur phone and leace it to drain for days depending 6on the available battery it had before it died.... from 2-7days and reflash

I wasnt impressed with the latest lolipop update. So i reflashed the 730 version.

Now I have no problems with RAM consumption

Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by akinswaggs(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hotdiamond:

I wasnt impressed with the latest lolipop update. So i reflashed the 730 version.

okay, mine was on the pro, and i was only getting about 500mb free.... that xui is heavy
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Hotdiamond(m): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
akinswaggs:

okay, mine was on the pro, and i was only getting about 500mb free.... that xui is heavy
Ok. Mine isn't pro. If it was it would have been up to 1.5GG FREE

1 Like

Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Ayoproxy: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Yeah the update rapes too much RAM i agree with you.. We re trying to port a Lollipop Based ROM soon..... wink

1 Like

Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Hotdiamond(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ayoproxy:
Yeah the update rapes too much RAM i agree with you.. We re trying to port a Lollipop Based ROM soon..... wink
Good
i heard the s6 ROM is in the works
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Chyjoey(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hotdiamond:

PLeasee drop the link for the 730 version
smiley smiley
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by niggi4life(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Enitan5:
you better stay with your kitkat Os before you spoil your phone
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Serenity22: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2015
I have been unable to upgrade mine.the firrst time I attempted upgrading it said some root files were found. I called the seller and he said the phone isn't rooted. Since then Anytime I try to install new upgrade afTer downloading the system update over wifi, It reboots then tells me upgrade failed.

Again I keep getting the below picture even after closing them severally.
What do I do?

Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by supersam95(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
bosunjohns:
When will tecno release their update?
abi Tecno don release update in OTA UPDATE ? IS AN ABOMINATION FOR TECNO
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by LordOrochimaru(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pls I need a link to the 0730 rom for note pro. I will appreciate big time. Thanks cc @ hotdiamond
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Ayoproxy: 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
LordOrochimaru:
Pls I need a link to the 0730 rom for note pro. I will appreciate big time. Thanks cc @ hotdiamond

Stay glued to this thread am making a backup of my HOT NOTE 16+2 it should work for you i think.
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Ayoproxy: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Serenity22:
I have been unable to upgrade mine.the firrst time I attempted upgrading it said some root files were found. I called the seller and he said the phone isn't rooted. Since then Anytime I try to install new upgrade afTer downloading the system update over wifi, It reboots then tells me upgrade failed.

Again I keep getting the below picture even after closing them severally.
What do I do?

Serenity, please unroot your device before upgrade and wipe it to fix those bugs that startup at boot. Backup your contacts,sms and applications bcox you will loose em after wiping.
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by chigozie391(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
primeson1:
Hard bricked mine too. took it to carl care on aug 20, collection in a week's time. what time did they give u 4 collection?
how did you hard brick it
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by missylizzy(f): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2015
How where u able to use psiphon and proxydriod cuz mine isn't working after I have rooted and upgrade to lollipop
gingger:

It's rootable... Ve done mine
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by wheezyoung(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hotdiamond:

pls sir.... I'd like you to help me update mine....can i have your number for a pm on whatsapp??
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Oklander: 12:36am On Oct 04, 2015
missylizzy:
How where u able to use psiphon and proxydriod cuz mine isn't working after I have rooted and upgrade to lollipop
Tweakware isn't free anylonger, but psiphon still works fine even without root. Did you say you have rooted your lollipop, how,? can't root mine yet.
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Oklander: 12:42am On Oct 04, 2015
Ayoproxy:

Stay glued to this thread am making a backup of my HOT NOTE 16+2 it should work for you i think.
Ayo, I was at your site, I cant get to root this lollipop, I have tried diff ways. I tried diff versions of kingroot,
rootgenius, iroot with pc and internet
connection, non worked. I then decided to
flash the recovery and then flash the
"UPDATE superSu.zip" through it, the recovery wasn't coming through either, it showed the
success mark on flash tools but when I
pressed the vol & power button to boot
into the recovery, I got an android robot lying
on the ground, tried flashing several times
but same result, I even got the same
android nigga on the ground when I
flashed back the lollipop recovery image from official rom. I just can't get to root this, I need help.

Cc: gingger, hotdiamond and others.
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Hotdiamond(m): 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
Oklander:
Ayo, I was at your site, I cant get to root this lollipop, I have tried diff ways. I tried diff versions of kingroot,
rootgenius, iroot with pc and internet
connection, non worked. I then decided to
flash the recovery and then flash the
"UPDATE superSu.zip" through it, the recovery wasn't coming through either, it showed the
success mark on flash tools but when I
pressed the vol & power button to boot
into the recovery, I got an android robot lying
on the ground, tried flashing several times
but same result, I even got the same
android nigga on the ground when I
flashed back the lollipop recovery image from official rom. I just can't get to root this, I need help.

Cc: gingger, hotdiamond and others.
Flash the custom recovery again. Sometimes it wont flsh on the first trial.
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Oklander: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hotdiamond:

Flash the custom recovery again. Sometimes it wont flsh on the first trial.
I did try again but didn't work, am still on it though.
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by missylizzy(f): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Oklander:
Tweakware isn't free anylonger, but psiphon still works fine even without root. Did you say you have rooted your lollipop, how,? can't root mine yet.
Yes I did, but at one point I had to flash to remove the root, it doesn't make sense so don't bother rooting. Meanwhile can u help me with the settings for psiphon.
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Oklander: 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
missylizzy:

Yes I did, but at one point I had to flash to remove the root, it doesn't make sense so don't bother rooting. Meanwhile can u help me with the settings for psiphon.
Actually, rooting makes alot of sense, anyways I was finally able to root mine. As for the psiphon, use Google, write "etisalat, psiphon, naijawarlord" get to the naijawarlords site and use any of the ips there. Got mine from there.
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Shamsuddeen13: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2015
Pls is there any update for Tecno A7?
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by Jazzygrafix(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Please cant I get a few files to flash back my Kitkat recovery and preloader files… I want to return to Kitkat and I still have my CWM backup
Re: Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) by sheddy03: 1:03am On Nov 04, 2015
Jazzygrafix:
Please cant I get a few files to flash back my Kitkat recovery and preloader files… I want to return to Kitkat and I still have my CWM backup
I will as well stay on my KitKat, as some people are reverting back to KitKat from lollipop. lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make The Receiver Pay For All Your Calls,on Any Network In Nigeria. / Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos / Basic And Detailed Information About Android Rooting (things You Never Knew)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.